[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am constantly told I am to nerdy for my boyfriend by my friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: imgres.jpg (7KB, 355x142px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7KB, 355x142px
I am constantly told I am to nerdy for my boyfriend by my friends and family.

I'm not going to shy away from it, I'm kinda a nerd. I like Pokemon, Anime, video games, Adventure time, Regular show, horror movies, the list goes on. I have a Pokemon toy on my bed my boyfriend bought me. My boyfriend is the exact opposite to me. He's popular around the school he goes to, plays sport, has lot's of friends who are by default my friends. He plays Footy and Rugby, sometimes cricket. He's buff and stuff. I'm not ugly by any stretch of the imagination, our interests our so different from each other. He buys me stuff when he see's it that he thinks I'll like. My friends and family keep telling me I'm to nerdy for him.
>>
Um. What was the point of telling us this?
>>
>>34858211
Let's get this clear, you're a trap?
>>
>>34858242
Does it matter? I'm a girl, penis or not
>>
>>34858238
Its another case of underage kid venting stupid shit on a board he doesn't browse.

Op plox lurk moar
>>
>>34858261
Send lewd pics.

keep being delusional op, we love you
>>
Have you considered killing yourself?

originreeeeee
>>
File: 1486954869226.jpg (44KB, 620x638px) Image search: [Google]
1486954869226.jpg
44KB, 620x638px
>>34858211

>I'm not going to shy away from it, I'm kinda a nerd lol XDDDD

You're on an image-board for anime, weeb shit, and other obscure interests. I don't know if you're a woman, a tranny, or a guy that is ERPing as a grill on /r9k/ for kicks. Fuck off to another board, robots only.

But if you are one of those former two...

>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/cgl/
>>>/v/

If you happen to be the latter most of those three things, kill yourself my man.
>>
nobody who plays football plays fucking cricket.
>>
>>34858211
My gf is constantly told by her family that I'm not annoying enough to be with her. Bunch of literally illiterate (WVfags) boring normies.
>>
>>34858443
ORIGINAL COMMENT ANON. ONE STAR FOR YOUR EFFORT.
>>
>>34858211
>My friends and family keep telling me I'm to nerdy for him.
Does your boyfriend think you're too nerdy? Ask him. As long as he likes you the way you are, the opinions of your friends and family on this subject don't really matter. Maybe you can have your boyfriend stick up for you.
>>
File: 1435753306780.jpg (2MB, 3679x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1435753306780.jpg
2MB, 3679x1416px
>>34858211
let's be clear; this kind of person is a "geek" not a "nerd"
geeks need to be shamed for liking children's games and having juvenile humor because they're easily swayed by the image they're sold of geek culture
they want to be special and don't realize they're being manufactured by the media and entertainment industry because they're too stupid/emotional to understand anyway

in contrast, nerds are usually given the label because they appear significantly more intelligent/knowledgeable on a given topic than the general public. it has nothing to do with simply "being into" certain things in a given subculture

thank you, and fuck off with these leddit reposts
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.