[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call me an autist but...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2020.jpg (25KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2020.jpg
25KB, 261x323px
This tattooed/pierced edge lord keeps snap chatting my girlfriend and I see recently she has started liking his Facebook photos. I've asked her about him before, and she brushed it off saying he started sending her perverted memes and she started ignoring him, but this was 3 weeks ago. I still see snaps from him come in on her phone when I glance at it.

I'm a trusting guy. I'm very principled and morally sound, and my girlfriend damn well knows that. When I run shit, it's with an iron fist, but I show very apparent and true affection towards her. I pay for just about everything between us so she is reliant upon me. I consider myself a solid mate and play a solid masculine role in our relationship. But this weasly edgy fucking faggot seems to be perving on her, and based upon my deductive reasoning, he would have gotten the hint and stopped if she told him to, or stopped responding to him. I have a suspicion that she's entertaining it because she likes the attention. What do?
>>
>>34857494

Call her out on it. Tell her if she likes him so much, then break up and go for him.
>>
>>34857494
Take it to >>>/adv/, normie.
>>
>>34857494
tell her you dont like it, if she vehemently defends him you might be onto something
>>
Beat her. Shes probably already sucking his dick.
>>
>>34857511
I'm leaning towards this route.

But I appreciate >>34857514 's constructive criticism.
>>
>>34857494
Break up with her, retard. She's going to do this shit throughout your relationship. She's probably already cheating on you.

Even if she's "just doing it for the attention," the best case scenario, that's still something that she should be broken up with for.
>>
>>34857494
Haha, holy shit, can't believe someone needs to say it. It's obvious she's already lost interest in you. Just catch her cheating with him then murder her and be done with it.
>>
>>34857573
>>34857578
I'm inclined to believe these. Wanted to post here and get outsider opinions though because my head is foggy over thinking about it. Tough pill to swallow but seems necessary.
>>
>>34857578
Not the murder part but the cheating/losing interest >>34857612
>>
>>34857494

Been in your position myself anon, more than once. Here's my advice.

If you've been dating this qt a while, she knows you. So she knows you wouldn't like what she's doing.

She's doing it anyway.

What you need to do is educate her in what you are prepared to put up with.

End the relationship and don't look back. She doesn't deserve you.
>>
>>34857494
>allowing your gf to maintain any form of social media
I take it you really want to be cucked but are just struggling with it.
>>
>>34857657
This is the most rational and sound advice so far. Thank you.
>>34857674
I really don't. I want a loyal and long term relationship. I'm just on the verge of a breaking point and trying to rationalize whether or not my girlfriend is unloyal and undeserving of me.
>>
>>34857744
If you're a trusting guy, why are you looking at what faglord memes she likes or dislikes?

Bottom line, tell her you don't tolerate that shit and either quit or you're done. Women act like they don't like boundaries, but they actually seek them out. At a mental level they're small children.
>>
>>34857657
>was me

>>34857744
You already know what you want to do.

Here's one thing that I would suggest you do first.

Tell her you want to re-ignite things, you're taking her out tonight.

Push all her buttons that get her going, most importantly jokes and drinks. Get her really drunk. Super fucking drunk. You buy the drinks and you make them doubles.

Then you take her home and you do the nastiest shit you can think of.

Then you end it.
>>
>>34857494
lol had i been that guy i would of already fucked, but still talk to her to keep a bitch like you on edge. hell she's probably done so already
>>
File: 1485472957626.jpg (109KB, 540x679px) Image search: [Google]
1485472957626.jpg
109KB, 540x679px
>>34857494
You're fucked, Anon. It's already too late.
Brace for the impact is all I can advice you.
Just because you tell her you don't like her orbiting him (or the other way around) doesn't mean things will change.
Best case scenario, they'll do it secretly.
Worst case scenario, it'll accelerate things and you'll end up cucked until the end of the month.

You can't do shit if it's her choice.
>>
>>34857839
>A bitch like me

If I had concrete evidence of something like that happening, I'd hunt the kid down and beat his face to a pulp infront of her.
>>
>>34857952
exactly this, the moment you start trying to tell her what you dont like is when its all over. chances are she sees it as a thrill for her man to tell her no and she still does it.
>>
>>34857958
yeah sure you would. sure. you. would. is that why he's fucking her while you're asking us for advice?
>>
>>34857958

no you wouldn't, you're a faggot
>>
>>34858003
this, OP's trying to be macho on 4chan because his gf is probably gettin dicked by some betachad. you're at the wrong place for that famalam
>>
she is eating up all the attention and ego stroke

she is also disrespecting you

youve already lost this one, only hope to save face is to break up now before it gets really bad

you'll do better next time if you learn from this time
>>
>>34857494
>pays for all her stuff
>"solid masculine role"
more like a cuck
>>
Stalk him and run him over with your car.
>>
>>34857494

Women will always allow other men into their life if you don't keep an eye on them. Women are hard wired to get attention since their main biological function is making babies and when they aren't doing that they're thinking about doing that.
>>
File: 1482239672445.jpg (125KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482239672445.jpg
125KB, 600x900px
>>34857952
>>34858077
>>34858229
This. Dude, it's too late. She's already into him, and he maybe already went inside her.
Sad thing to say, especially today, but it's too late. I guess you're not an edgy tatooed fag, and that's what she's craving now since she got attention from another guy with these aspects.
Believe me, you can trust all you want, you'll end up fucked if you don't set limits and make sure they're enforced.
Being trustful and tolerant doesn't make you a good boyfriend, it just makes you an easy target for cucking.

Same thing happened to me before. "They just got along well", and soon she invited him to sleep over to partied I couldn't attend to. And then I learned that they slept in the same bed because "there wasn't enough beds available".
The next week, I got cucked, and dumped her ass full force and made sure to leak photos of her sucking and fucking her dog that were on her lost phone.
The dude she was cucking me with freaked out and dumped her ass. Now she's single, and not likely to find another boyfriend until long, unless she finds another furfag.

Whatever happens, DO NOT TRY TO GET HER BACK. I repeat, DO NOT TRY TO GET HR BACK. Prove yourself you're not depending on a disrespectful, soon cheating bitch.

Still, I miss having a cute furry gf. She was a beast in bed, and indulged in all my fetishes. She was even pervier than me.
But I don't care, the girl I have now, even if she's a bit more vanilla, is perfect. But I kinda fear the same thing happens again if I'm not careful, since cute nerdy gfs are fucking hunted by pseudobetas and chads.
>>
>>34857494

I'll post this because I just got out of a relationship a week ago. If you're dating a girl, and shes with you multiple times a week, then all of sudden she tells you she has ovarie cancer, bails on you for two weeks, bails again, and then shows up two hours late saying "i tripped over a curb, and now my shoulder hurts so I have to go to emergency in a hour", and you ask to check her shoulder and she gets instantly pissed at you for even wanting to look at it....yeah that means shes cheating bruh.
>>
>>34857494
Kick the guys ass. It won't be that hard.
>>
>>34858664
Sounds like something that litterally happened to you.
I'm sorry, Anon, I can only wish you'll make that bitch self-fry in jealousy and regret by finding a better-looking and nicer girlfriend.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.