[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my shitty dog wont stop pissing everywhere

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1485800419371.jpg (87KB, 1536x1474px) Image search: [Google]
1485800419371.jpg
87KB, 1536x1474px
>cute dog
>yorkie i think, idgaf
>leaves it alone for 10 minutes, it attacks garbage can
>pisses on carpet
there's ripped toilet paper and dog piss everywhere
what do
>>
>what do
be my gf please
>>
File: IMG_0116.jpg (41KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.jpg
41KB, 500x517px
>>34856968
my life is falling apart please help this dog is ruining me
>>
>>34857257
take it outside untill it pisses and then give it a treat for pissing outside. If you ever manage to catch it pissing inside, scold it. Don't scold way after it pisses, it wont associate it with the pissing and think youre just being a jerk, and that will make it angry and nervous so it will tear up your tp and piss everywhere.
Hope this helps, now will you be my gf?
>>
Have you tried taking it for walks and praising it when it pisses/shits outside?

Lots of small dogs require some exercise because they get bored really easily anon, especially if you leave them alone, don't play with them, don't walk them, don't interact with them because you're busy fucking around on the internet.

Small dogs like that usually don't require much stimulation at all. Got a shi zhu myself, play tug of war, walk him round the block a few times every other day/sometimes every day, brush him, give him attention, and he's easily the most chill animal I've ever had in my life besides a cat I had many years ago.

tl;dr - give your animal physical stimulation(not sucking its dick you degenerate) and attention/positive reinforcement and do it consistantly and you probably won't have these problems. Fuck nigga take care of your animal don't just ignore it, if you're just going to ignore it what was the fucking sense of getting a pet in the first place? I mean, goddamn nigga.
>>
small dogs are absolutely retarded with being house trained. the best way is to crate it for a week or two, and take it out like 4-6 times a day and give it dog treats and get excited when it pisses and shits outside.

read about it online, they explain it better than i can, but if the dog happens to piss in the crate it's going to be an even bigger nightmare to house train it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.