[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw no gf greentext thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: upsetswimmer.jpg (19KB, 542x656px) Image search: [Google]
upsetswimmer.jpg
19KB, 542x656px
>finally meet the perfect girl
>smart, beautiful, shared interests, seemed to find me attractive
>ask her if she has kik
>claimed to not have kik and offered to give me her phone number, but then went to the bathroom and didnt give it to me
>when she got back I just gave her my phonenumber, she thanked me and tucked it away in her pocket
>hours later
>no text
>realization that she wasnt interested in me sets in
>now know that the perfect girl exists out there but I can never have her
>>
oh you're so melodramatic christ
>>
>>34856648
>think I'm handsome enough for girls to approach me
>I'm not
>>
Just move on man
>>
>>34856648
>you must be over 18 to post on this site
lol fucking kids gtfo
>>
>>34856708
>see perfection
>cant have it
how does one move on from this?
>>
>>34856732
>be over 18
>still have child-like understanding of romance due to autism
what do?
>>
>>34856746
nothing is perfect. Tomorrow you'll find another "perfect girl" again, trust me
>>
>>34856768
>understanding of romance
>autism meme
just....stop
go to bed kid
>>
>>34856768
stop being a little bitch
for one, it has only been a few hours as you say
not everyone stays awake all night masturbating
and also stop being so invested in other people
>>
>>34856769
fuck off retard. You have no idea how specific my requirements are
>>
holy shit something like this happened to me today.

>qt goth grill asks for my kik
>gives and she stuffs it in her pocket
>even get her xbox gamer tag
>tfw no text
>>
>>34856837
This is some advanced ghosting.
Why do they do this shit?
>>
>>34856824
seems like your high requirements only led you to this shameful situation. Maybe it's time to rethink these requirements

faggot
>>
>>34856894
No fuck you, I'm not gonna settle for some dumb normie bitch that cant comprehend love. I want to be apreciated for who I am and apreciate them for who they are.
>>
>>34856926
>I'm not gonna settle for some dumb normie bitch that cant comprehend love

as it seems, your perfect girl could do it. jesus, you're pathetic
>>
>>34856648
These biscuits is EEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!
>>
>>34856926
it seems like you are the one that can't comprehend love buddy
>>
>>34856973
fuck off sam please
>>
>>34856859
i dont know. ive known her for a while, she has even flirted with me before, and has shown some interest. i don't know why she would shun me like that, she couldn't have forgotten to send a single message.
>>
>>34857007
I'm just trying to help you and make you see things more clearly, but seems like you're just a cry baby
I'm done with it
>>
>>34857049
no fuck you im immune to your cancerous normie "help", please ;__;
>>
>>34857047
Maybe she lost it?
Maybe the girl I was talking to lost hers... I mean, we were working at mcdonalds, she could've tossed her shirt in the wash or something when she got off work, right?
I'll never see her again, she was a temporary transfer ;__;
>>
>>34857074
you're only immune to it because you dismiss it as "cancerous normie 'help'" as if you are somehow above it
>>
>>34857099
i hope it was something simple as that. maybe I'm just a retard.
>>
>>34856732
>Hurr he must be a kid for some ambiguous reason

Stop trying to desperately pretend you can find children to bully because your glory days are over and you can't go back
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.