[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens after you die robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (322KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322KB, 600x600px
What happens after you die robots?
>>
>>34856316
I'm going to purgatory, I think
>>
Nothing

Origanola
>>
>>34856316
Nothing.

You can lie to yourself and say Heaven or Reincarnation, but it's all a lie.
>>
you reset and relive your live exactly as you already did
>>
>>34856316
Pretty sure we go to hell, it will be pretty much what we do right now but no games/comps and much more bullying
>>
>>34856339
Does this just keep happening over and over into infinity?
>>
>>34856316
We don't know. That's the only correct answer here.
>>
>>34856316
you wouldn't believe me if i told you so why should i bother
>>
>>34856338
you can't backup nothing happens just like i can't backup something happens
>>
K-hole like state then dreamless sleep
>>
>>34856316
I want to say something will happen but it could be a endless darkness, when I have been kiled in my dreams I feel life sliping away and i go into darkness and ask "is this what death is?" Either this or im going to hell good chance
>>
>>34856362
It's more likely nothing happens.
>>
>>34856518
>more likely
oh? what's the over-under on the afterlife existing then, wiseass?
>>
>>34856316
Hopefully something better than this reality
>>
nobody knows why even ask
>>
There is nothing after death, literally nothing. Think of the moment right before you wake up, and imagine it lasting forever.
You are not spiritual, you are physical, or at least bound to what is physical. You are what's going on inside your head, you can't exist without it. When your heart stops beating, and your body can't feed your brain, what would be keeping your consciousness functional? We know which part of your brain affect your personality, we know how chemically and physically emotions work, we know "where" your consciousness is in your brain. How the fuck do you expect all of these things to work without receiving the energy, when they've been pierced by a bullet, when maggots are eating them?

Stop lying to yourself, you know it's true. There is absolutely nothing after death.
>>
>>34856572
If you can't see why it's more likely to be nothingness you don't know what a human brain is. Think about sleeping. You're just fucking dead. There's nothing. I'm not going to argue with a retard that doesn't know how death works. You decompose in the ground and people forget about you 10 years later. You become nothing but a skeleton. There's nothing left for you to control or feel. You are nothing. You cannot call someone a "wiseass" for talking about common sense unless you're an idiot. Not that hard to think about anon. Pick up a 7th grade science book.
>>
>>34856316
The mercyful nothingness to relieve us from the pain of existence.
>>
I'd imagine it's the same as it is before you're born.

Pure nothingness
>>
>>34856316
Nothing

Absolutely nothing, your brain can't comprehend it because well it can't
>>
>>34856316
we go to heaven
>>
>>34856992
i remember 7th grade science. we learned about the scientific method -- about how hypotheses must be tested and proven through experimentation before they are accepted as scientific fact. so unless you want to point me towards a scientific study of the afterlife, you'd do well to keep quiet on the matter, wiseass.
>>
>>34857177
Do you really think that when some guy has some of his brains blown out of his head that his soul must magically go up into skygod's paradise?
>>
a whole lot of nothin, duh
>>
>>34857177
Sorry, we don't need a hypothesis for death.

Come on buddy. Your cells and brain allow you to feel things. What happens when you can't feel anything.

Oh yeah, you can't feel anything! Whoda thunked it?

Look, kid. Lying to yourself so you can feel better about your unavoidable death isn't always the right way. Maybe if you're 12 and dying of cancer, but not when you're over the age of 18, which I'll just be forced to assume since you have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>34856352
so high school, basically
>>
>>34857215
lol edgy

ogenareo
>>
File: CiPOPtqWkAAGoQt.jpg (15KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
CiPOPtqWkAAGoQt.jpg
15KB, 233x267px
>>34857299
"quick gotta say something stupid because I don't have an argument anymore"

Goodnight my friend.
>>
>>34857299
Not the same guy but
>being this afraid of death
Lol.
>>
>>34857207
it makes no less sense than his soul "magically" disappearing!
>>34857215
>Sorry, we don't need a hypothesis for death.
i'm not the one who dragged science into the discussion now am i
>>
>>34856316
your conciousness gets garbage collected
>>
>>34856316
You relive your life in another dimension/reality.
If you have +karma points your life in that other dimension is better.
If you have -karma points your life in that other dimension is worse.
>>
>>34857381
>
The "soul" can't magically dissapear if it isn't there in the first place you nitwit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhQdYvz0VwQ
>>
>>34858281
it can't disappear regardless. that's why it's commonly referred to as the "immortal soul."
>>
>>34858344
So the chain of comments I responded to probably wasn't worthy of a response. But hey ho
>>
>>34858429
responding to unworthy posts is a bad habit. we should both probably stop.
>>
>>34858507
Just one more time

oriigamio
>>
>>34856361
Well. I suppose you take that chance now
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.