[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad stole my mom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 4b6.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>be me
>31 Living the good life, steady flow of GBP and tendies
>Then my bitch mom finds a chad
>Chad dad tells me that I need more motivation and discipline
>I tell Chad not dad that I am disciplined in karate
>Chad brushes me off and tells me I'm going to go fishing with him
>Super pissed off I don't wanna fish with asshole Chad
>Tell mom I want my tendies
>Whore mother tells me Chad is putting me on a diet and going to teach me some life skills.
>I screech at the bitch and run up to my room to grab my piss jugs
>Chad cleaned my room. No piss jugs.
>Mom runs up and begs me not to pass up this opportunity to have a father figure who will teach me life skills and how to be a functioning adult
>I shit my pants instantly and start a fit
>Chad puts me to bed
>Next day Chad teaches me to tie my shoes, how to dress my self and how to use the toilet.
>I scream at Chad that jugs are for piss not toilets
>Chad laughs "Anon, we will turn you into a real adult and I will help you every step of the way, because I love your mother and I love you too"
>The next 3 months is Chad teaching me algrebra and exercise
>Finally fishing trip
>We row out far into lake
>While that dirtbag Chad looks away I smack him right upside the head with my paddle. Concussion
>Swim to land and belt home for tendies
>Scream at mom for tendies
>Mom asks wheres Chad
>Hospital calls Chad alive and recovering. Mom cries.
>I get grounded
>Chad tells mom to talk to me personally
>Chad says "anon, you are a deeply troubled child, but I will not give up on you. I will help you. You are not alone in this world. You have me and mom"
>A tear flows down his smiling face
>It has been 5 months with no tendies MFW
>>
>because I love your mother and I love you too
your thread is bad and you are a dumb frogposter but this part got to me because my mom had a stupid cuck boyfriend who literally tried to pull that shit
>>
>>34855280
I'm really sorry OP. He sounds Iike a true asshole.
>>
>>34855342
I hope my Chad faggot gets cancer
>>
>>34855341
Fuck you bitch I havent had tendies in 5 months don't fuck with me
>>
>>34855280
>>34855383
>five months of no tendies
if my calculations are right that's almost 10/24 of a of a year. How are you holding up? How are you even living?
>>
>>34855525
I don't fucking know man, Cuck Chad comes into my life and I can't shake him. He's such a Cuck no matter what I do he gets even more determined to ruin my life.
>>
File: 1485363693132.png (875KB, 968x745px) Image search: [Google]
1485363693132.png
875KB, 968x745px
>>34855280
>I tell Chad not dad
>>
File: 01.jpg (63KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
63KB, 657x527px
>>34855280
somehow I feel chad would rather try to override your comfy neet life and push you out on the streets, and then use all the GB points you saved up to have sex with mum mum's and then eat her shitendies.

I know, it happened to me and now I'm on the streets
>>
>>34855605
Are you fucking serious right now?! Tell me you are joking with me!
>>
>>34855605
>now I'm on the streets
You better get off soon! I heard that's where cars go!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.