[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she left you years ago and you still remember her beautiful,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1486666059355.jpg (66KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1486666059355.jpg
66KB, 500x478px
>she left you years ago and you still remember her beautiful, smiling face, the good times you had together, the evenings of cuddling, her warm lips, her adorable, caring smiles, the days she said "I love you". once you thought you could be a normie, now you're just a hollow shut-in, or maybe...you were meant to be a robot from the beginning...

when did you realize you were meant to be /r9k/? what's her name, robots?
>nina
>>
>Liz
It's been almost 2 years and I still think of her weekly
>>
Fuck you stop, I didn't ask for this. I won't be able to find anyone like her ever again. She was the one that got away.
>>
>what's her name, robots?

I don't have anyone to name.
>>
>>34855166
>Oona
I'm finally getting over her like 4 years later.
>>
>>34855166
Actually I'm the one who treated her like shit, its only her getting with a good friend that fucked me up. Not fucked up as much as you guys but that bitch def did some damage to me
>>
>>34855166
I know this feel.
This is not an originalio.
>>
>>34855225
Her name was Ashley and it was 2 years ago.
>>
If you've ever had a "her" you're not a robot.

also "him" doesn't count either
>>
>>34855216
Fuck the same exact shit happened to me. I treated her like a bitch and distanced myself. Then she found someone that gives her the validation and attention she wants and I'm laying here with nothing and no one.
>>
I've never had anyone say I love you unironically (besides my mom, but that doesn't really count).

I'm tired of the lower your standards meme to get a gf. I have basically no standards, but it seems like no one can seem to stand me.

I really tried guys, I did. Fuck this world.
>>
>>34855257
yep, its such a kick in the balls because how she felt in that moment was my highlight. Now 6 years later and I'm the one wondering how she's doing and growing annoyed when I hear positive things about her. Her life is still shit and so is her looks...but fuck...she has somebody and I dont.
>>
>>34855166
>you'll never know this feel
>you'll only ever have the cold, gnawing regret of not having done enough; of denying yourself that happiness in favour of obsession over her, what could have been and the idealization of her character

I envy your memories.
>>
File: 1380992301398.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
1380992301398.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>tfw the #1 cure for happiness is love.
>>
>>34855300
Shit 6 years ago and you're still going on about her? She probably doesnt think about you so you should not even sweat over it. I lost her recently and starting to move on now, but then again Im used to this and don't really have normal feelings. Still wish it didn't end like it did.
>>
>>34855252
The robot is a metaphor anon.
>>
>>34855361
Its not active thinking, but she's the girl I lost my virginity to so she's kinda the base of which I base all of my other success with girls off of. I mean she became my gf after 1 day of knowing me. I havent pulled an alpha move like that since.
>>
File: 1485101666265.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485101666265.png
1MB, 960x960px
Get the fuck off my board right now. Just go.
>>
File: 1411034914134.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1411034914134.png
13KB, 640x712px
>>34855166
>only had one typical high school drama relationship
>single first two years of college but looking
>start going on r9k
>tfw become too enlightened to care about roasties thanks to my fellow robots
>>
>Natalie
i want to kill myself
>>
>>34855166
>tfw when I went through our old conversations last night to post in a thread here
I feel so empty.

Her name is Arielle.

It's been four years.
>>
File: 1481548514166.jpg (147KB, 640x675px) Image search: [Google]
1481548514166.jpg
147KB, 640x675px
>Monica
Approaching 2 years. Really fucked my life up pretty bad famalamadingdong
>>
>>34855166
She still talks to me now and again. We just stopped talking tonight because she went to sleep. It's a real shame the way things worked out. I think sometimes about what things would be like, but I know that the idea of her I have in my head is so ballooned and ill proportioned to the reality of the person she is now that it wouldn't work out.
but all this rationalizing doesn't make it hurt less bad
I'd still get with her in a heartbeat if I could. fucking chad
>>
>Noa
Fuck, it will be a year soon. Does the ride ever end?

>get off my board
Have compassion, otherwise who would give you compassion?
>>
>>34855166
>when did you realize you were meant to be /r9k/?
Almost as soon as I meet her

>Name
Kat. She's perfect.
>>
>>34855166
Natasha. First love of my life. I'm in another relationship now, but it'll never be the same. She was so hot, but also crazy. sigh...
>>
Sky. It's over a year now
>>
>10 years ago
>love of my life we were perfect or so I thought
>she cheated on me with my best friend when times were tough.
>she left me and broke my heart.
>she died of a drug overdose only months later

Idk how I feel about this.
>>
File: 1471921633366.png (144KB, 358x398px) Image search: [Google]
1471921633366.png
144KB, 358x398px
>>34855307
This is me

It hurts anon
>>
File: betamon.png (43KB, 490x270px) Image search: [Google]
betamon.png
43KB, 490x270px
>>34855166
> what's her name, robots?
Cassidy
>when did you realize you were meant to be /r9k/?
The moment I knew her name and began talking to her. When I was younger wrote a fantasy story and I named the main character's love interest Cassidy. I met her in high school first year and sat behind her in a math class. She seemed smart and was really pretty and unintentionally put her on a pedestal leading me to obsess over her for years. Coincidentally, her and I were beside each other in the yearbook because our last names were clsoe. I was way too shy to ask her out tho and when i was about to she would get a boyfriend.

Skip to last year I was desperate to ask her out and felt too pressured. Because of my hesitancy she started dating my chad neighbour who lived directly across the street from me, who I didn't like at all. They dated for 3 years and would see them on my street and walking back into Chad's house to do the nasty. It was a cruel reminder from the universe that I was too much of a pussy to make a move.

Skip ahead 5 years after high school and the universe slaps me in the face again because I find out that she's dating my next-door Chad neighbour from where I grew up originally. It's like the universe wants me to continually suffer. I think about this girl every single day for 7 years now and it's poison. I keep finding "coincidences" that has lead me to believe that we were "meant to be", but she told me over fb messaging that it was probably better that i didn't ask her out. I've felt horrible about myself for years and constantly compare myself to her chad boyfriends who i could never amount to. Whenever I talk to girls now I'm too anxious and my mind draws blanks.

tl;dr i still obsess over my high school crush and the universe is out to get me.
>>
Amneh.

She stalked me for 3 months at work, got 5 of my friends to convince me to go out with her. After three dates, i wasn't feeling it, so she got blackout drunk and came onto me. 6 months later of an actually, unusually good relationship, she flips her shit and has a midlife crisis, dumps me, vanishes, gains 20 pounds, buys a pet squirrel and becomes a cave dweller.

Why are people so fucking retarded.
>>
>>34855166
Failed normies like you need to fucking leave. /r9k/ is for robots.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.