[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/femdom general/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 342968732.png (492KB, 396x558px) Image search: [Google]
342968732.png
492KB, 396x558px
"Since Mamma put everything into a system, she had not failed to do so with religion also, and this system was composed of very disparate ideas (some very sound others very foolish) of feelings connected to her character, and of prejudices that came from her education. In general, believers make God as they are themselves, the good make him good, the wicked make him wicked; the devout who are spiteful and choleric see only Hell because they would like to damn the whole world, loving and gentle souls hardly believe in it. Mamma did not lie to me, and that soul without bitterness, which could not imagine God as vindictive and always wrathful, saw only clemency and mercy where the devout saw only justice and punishment. She often said that it would not be just at all for God to be just with regard to us, because - since he had not given us what we needed to be just - it would be asking of a return of more than he had given. What was bizarre was that, although she did not believe in Hell, she did not fail to believe in Purgatory. This came from her not knowing what to do with the souls of the wicked, since she could not either damn them or put them with the good until they had become such; and one must admit that in fact the wicked are always very vexing both in this world and in the other."
>>
File: 293476.png (563KB, 976x704px) Image search: [Google]
293476.png
563KB, 976x704px
"The wicked are always very vexing both in this world and in the other."
>>
I'm uncut but have recently discovered a circumcision fetish. It's very arousing to me that so many men are denied the most sensitive and pleasurable parts of the penis purely for female preference. These men will go their whole lives without ever fully experiencing sex because women have arbitrarily decided they like it better that way.
>>
>>34854507
No dumbass, circumcision was developed by men in the Middle East thousands of years ago because the foreskin was a bacteria magnet that regularly got filled with sand and infections.

Women don't give a shit either way, please don't be autistic enough to believe every meme you eat on /r9k/.
>>
>>34854633

it was developed then for medical reasons but its perpetuated now purely for cultural preference

there is no medical necessity for circumcision today and if the world was fair and just it would end tomorrow

but society values women above men so the cruel practice continues, that is the femdom angle. when a circumcised guy is fucking a woman she has all the power because his dick has been mutilated for her pleasure.
>>
>>34854718
This board is for social outcast so please be open minded. Don't be rude to the man l'm replying to

Here's your (You)
>>
>>34854757

prove me wrong

here is a clinical study proving the intact penis is far more sensitive than the circumcised penis. they show that the foreskin is more sensitive than any part of the circumcised penis

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
>>
>>34854718
How is a snipcock more pleasurable for a woman than an unsnipped cock?

If it were, I'd slice my foreskin off in an instant.
>>
>>34855153

3 ways:
-subjective aesthetic preference
-longer lasting because less pleasure for him
-more pleasant to give head if the guy is unhygienic
>>
>>34855198
>subjective aesthetic preference
subjective
>longer lasting because less pleasure for him
also subjective, and can be fixed by the man's will
>more pleasant to give head if the man is unhygienic
how so?
>>
>>34855227

subjectivity does not make my point invalid, if anything it makes it even more powerful knowing that men are denied something so important on such a stupid whim

>how so?

if an uncut guy hasn't showered all day there may be a buildup of sweat/smegma/etc under the skin. not a major issue at all of course, all it takes is a quick rinse, but if i had to guess i would say most women prefer to suck a cut cock than uncut
>>
File: 3934693457.png (329KB, 419x641px) Image search: [Google]
3934693457.png
329KB, 419x641px
>>34855339
>an uncut cock is less hygienic
>women like less hygienic cocks
>most women prefer to suck a cut cock
nigga wut?

Anyway, all of this isn't enough to make you hate yourself just for your mutilated cock. Really, women don't care nearly as much as you think they do.
>>
>femdom general
>turns into cut vs. uncut two posts in

you fucking idiots
>>
>>34855628

I am saying women prefer more hygienic cocks and this is a reason for circumcision. to be clear i don't agree with this as justifying mutilation, that's kind of the whole point is that the benefits are so few and the cost so great.

also as i said in my first post i am intact, i have just recently discovered a circumcision fetish

>>34855659

i didn't come here to fight about it, i thought most cut guys into femdom would dig the femdom angle to circumcision was all. i honestly didn't expect anyone to disagree with me
>>
File: bread.jpg (86KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
86KB, 500x498px
Imagine a bunch of cute girls walking up the stairs barefoot, some with clean fresh feet, some with dirty messy feet, some with ripe damp sweaty feet after taking off their shoes, some clad in luxurious leather boots that they had been walking in for hours, some wearing very worn-in sneakers with no socks, and all making their way up the stairs pressing all their weight into the fluffy white bread, squeezing and scrunching their toesies into soft baked doughy texture and indenting their feminine essence into each and every slice.

Would you eat the bread?
>>
>>34855659
And this is why Goddess never shows up...
>>
>>34856241
>Goddess

BARF
>>
>>34856213
This is too pleb tier.

But yes, of course I'd eat it.
>>
>>34856251
BARF to you to.

What's your point?
>>
File: 29346873.png (493KB, 868x488px) Image search: [Google]
29346873.png
493KB, 868x488px
"She did not fail to believe in Purgatory. This came from her not knowing what to do with the souls of the wicked, since she could not either damn them or put them with the good until they had become such."
>>
Still I wonder.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.