[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being student is far worse than being a wageslave tbqh lads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7560.jpg (657KB, 2696x2232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7560.jpg
657KB, 2696x2232px
Being student is far worse than being a wageslave tbqh lads
>>
>>34853895

it's really, really, REALLY not.

don't listen to him kids. it's all downhill after college if you don't make connections and get a good job.

you have been warned.
>>
>>34853895
no it's not
you're just a retarded brainlet
>>
>>34854009
Not OP but I disagree. I work 50 hour work weeks during the summer and it's pretty comfy compared to going to college. Work is always with a familiar set of people and has goals already set. College is a lot of uncertainty and new people.
>>
If you stay on top if your assessments and do them early as possible being a student is easy as fuck.

It's only gets hard if you leave shit to the last minute.

When I was in university I generally started on my assessments week 1 of a semester, finishing tings due week 4-6 by week 1-2, and finishing weeks 8-12 due stuff by 4-6. Then you have 6 weeks study 1-2 hours a day for the exam, then you ace the exam stress free because you left yourself tons of time.

Hell, I even know people that did ALL of their assessments in the first 2-4 weeks, and only ever had study for tests/exams.
>>
File: 1479182343205.png (312KB, 480x393px) Image search: [Google]
1479182343205.png
312KB, 480x393px
>>34853895
This is true. When you're a student, you HAVE to stick with it no matter what. If you quit, you've wasted years of time and tons of money and have nothing to show for it. Once you've graduated you have a lot more freedom, because even if you quit your current job you still have your degree and can still get a new job. In school, you're trapped with no choice but to suffer through whatever your uni decides to force you through.

Uni was easily the worst four years of my life. Now that I've graduated and have a job, I wouldn't say that I'm happy but my desire to kill myself is much less than while I was still in school.
>>
Wrong. Here's why. School eventually ends in a few years. But wage slavery is FOREVER.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.