[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date an unstable schizophrenic NEET girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: 001.png (1MB, 1100x884px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
1MB, 1100x884px
Would you date an unstable schizophrenic NEET girl?
>>
>>34853784
Only if you post feet!!!
>>
>>34853784
Not if she's a disgusting weeb
>>
No. "If you don't love me at my worst, you don't deserve my best."

Knowing I have to deal with the worst when the best is happening makes me want to avoid both situations altogether.
>>
>>34853784
If she had breasts and a blowjob face like that, yes. Yes I would.
>>
No, they are thirsty for attention and will cheat on you at the drop of a hat
>>
>>34853784
If she's cute and doesn't do batshit things like destroy my shit or try to kill me.
>>
>>34853784
>schizophrenic
who in their right mind would date a schizo?
>>
Yes atleast we would have something in common
kill me please
>>
>>34853784
>Would you date xxxxxxxxxxx girl?

yes
>>
I'm a schizo, we should have schizo babies together
>>
>>34853784
Yes, for I am a stable schizophrenic non-neet.

I digress, where do I meet this girl?
>>
>>34853784
>Would you date an unstable schizophrenic NEET girl?
do you have a penis?
serious question
>>
>>34853784
I see the vapid roast beef cunt got the sufficient attention "she" wanted and has left the thread
nice fucking board this turned into huh?
>>
>>34853784
No you would cut my head off in sleep or bite my benis off I would how ever rape you
>>
>>34853784
Is she a virgin? Yes.
Is she not a virgin? No.
>>
>>34853784
Yeah, but it would be mostly me beating her and rape
She won't even be able to tell the cops since she's schizophrenic and no one would believe her
>>
>>34853784
>date
no
>fuck
still no
>>
we cant both be NEETs
one of your personalities has to get a job
>>
>>34853880
>who in their right mind would date a schizo?
Who in their right mind browses this board?
>>
>>34853880

>tfw my last date was with a schizo
>tfw she told me to call her after i dropped her off but i never did

Shit was scary and tense af, she'd talk to herself and growl during the car ride. Don't date schizos robots, you're fucked up mentally as is and that sorta shit will just compound the issue.
>>
File: 1423872361709.jpg (39KB, 534x443px) Image search: [Google]
1423872361709.jpg
39KB, 534x443px
>>34853784
How unstable and schizophrenic are we talking?
>>
If she's cute she can have any mental disorder she fucking wants
>>
>>34853784
It sucks to say, but I think there's a lot you'd have to do on your end to make it work.

And I mean that purely from a self-care standpoint. Doesn't matter if you play meido to cancel out the crazy. Doesn't matter how good you think you are in the sack, or how nice you are at your highs, or whatever repentant; degrading shit you think excuses your lows. Because the lows are where abuse stems from even when you have your best intentions. Abuse isn't ever worthwhile. Somebody who's willing to date somebody despite abuse is somebody who literally has no self respect. Would you date some worm of a man who'd just throw out his best interests and mental health for pussy? I hope not. I hope that you want somebody who's well adjusted; who supports and expects the best from you, but will ultimately stand up for themselves if need be.

When you date, all of your neuroses are your responsibility first. Because otherwise you have either dependency or co-dependency. Both of those are way less flowery and quirky irl than they sound in our imaginations. Doesn't matter what you do. You gotta take them meds, you gotta work on getting a job, and gotta be actively cognizant and open about your symptoms real time.

I've dated somebody while at my worst. And I've used that to justify not doing anything about the situation. All that comes out of that is shame, and a relationship that should have ended sooner or never happened. That never helps in the long run.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVptq3uvP2s

yes
>>
>>34853784
can I make cummy in her tummy several times a day?
>>
That's a shitty picture, there isn't a single anal bead in sight.
>>
If she's pale, flat chested, has an innie vagina and is a huge weeaboo then yes.
>>
>>34854130
Holy shit you austistic retard you actually replied seriously.
>>
if I found her cute, a lot of those things would be pluses.
>>
>>34853784
would you date a autistic neet boy?
if so then yeah probably
>>
File: verge of tears.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
verge of tears.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>34854161
>tfw there is literally no girl (female) who fits this description
>>
>>34854217
There was one in my high school (don't know about the "innie vagina" part, but the rest applies)
>>
if she gets a job and is not way below my league, i'd consider it. one of my bros is lightly schizo and he's a hoot to hang with, top guy.
>>
>>34853784
Don't care about mental disability as long as you don't murder me in my sleep, raping me in my sleep is fine. As long as you're average looking or above and healthy (not fit just not fat as fuck y'know what I mean?) I'm fine.
>>
I'd literally date anyone that doesn't make me recoil in pain when I see them. Which means they just have to not be male or unreasonably fat. Also, any fucking disfigurations are a no
>>
>>34853784
Hey op are you schizophrenic? I am too. I just need a girl who can really understand you know.
>>
>>34853784
Would you date a fat depressed NEET boy?
>>
yes. i will date the craziest of crazy girls, i dont care
>>
>>34853784
if she lets me rape her fuckin pussy hole
>>
>>34853784
No one here would actually date me, I've actually tried and I've been ghosted every time.
>>
>>34855367
Tell me about the kind of guys you've been supposedly meeting off here and trying to date, please for the love of god help get some insight into the hoops you jump through to justify why you only go for the fake chads on this site instead of your equal.
I'm waiting, come on, don't even sugarcoat it, I already know the game you play, give it to me straight, tell me about the slightly autistic 8/10 you wanted but didn't want you because even while he is slightly autistic and a virgin he realizes he could still probably do better than you.
PLEASE.
>>
>>34855419
its a guy, retard
dsg
>>
>>34855439
I don't care, my point stands.
>>
>>34855488
you were trying to make a point?
>>
>>34855514
You're a nigger, I hope you know that.
>>
>>34855261
>Let you rape her

What a walking contradiction of a sentence.
>>
>>34853784
I'd date my own goddamned father if it meant I could be in a loving romantic relationship and have regular sex.
>>
If unstable means the kind that Jekyll/Hyde deal, no
if unstable meaning you might get upset for not getting expectations your way or how lonely / pitiful you are, self shaming or feel worthless, self esteem issues, it is possible to work things out IF you can fucking be motivated by means of positive feed back or fulfilling teamwork.

As long as a girl wouldn't want to injure, torture,kill, or has an experience of sex with chad or some other means of shameful male confrontation, and doesn't fucking live 100 miles or more away, there wouldn't be much a man would ask for here.
Of course, it gets complicated on what either participants would want from the relationship.

Sadly, I am not in greatest shape, so I am not getting love anytime soon, until my injury heals.
I feel if you have someone to dedicate to, and not be betrayed by, you can do anything so long as the support stays with you.
Fuck you Op for baiting, but thank you for letting wisdom form this day.
>>
Most schizophrenic people smoke like chimneys
Most have substance abuse problems
Half kill themselves
Most have hygiene issues
Most are terrified, unstable and difficult to be around

>ehhhh hmm maybe if she was cute and promised not to cut my dick off or break my stuff
>>
>>34856539
right??????? finally someone admits it on this board
>>
>>34854089
sounds cute 2bh
>>
>>34853784
Thats my fetish
But I also don't want to take advantage of someone elses disorders or problems.

I'd like to say no, but in reality I'd probably say yes
>>
Nope because i'm fucked up myself and she would probably trip me out if she started talking to herself.
>>
File: 1464667584670.png (2KB, 470x440px) Image search: [Google]
1464667584670.png
2KB, 470x440px
A schizo was the one and only person to ever call me cute, she also took my hug virginity.
I still don't fucking know her name
>>
>>34853784
Sure

If they existed
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.