[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0783.png (798KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0783.png
798KB, 1136x640px
What's the deal with "oneitis"? If I have a crush it lasts for about an hour and then my feelings go away. What does it feel like to feel, robots?
>>
>>34853501
It hurts like hell. I think about her every day. I know I probably almost never cross her mind. I know she's gonna fuck her bf tomorrow. I know I probably could've had her if I didn't meet her at the wrong time in my life. I know logically that we will probably never be together but I can't let go of the last little ray of hope. I have to stop myself from texting her when I'm drunk. I get excited over the smallest things, like her liking one of my tweets. It's like purgatory.
>>
>>34853501
I use it somewhat ironically myself.

I have a "oneitis" but we are slowly moving into a relationship from like, FWB, so not nearly the same tier, even though I am obsessed with her.

I believe in the other robots though. You can get your oneitis as long as you haven't gone full sperg yet.
>>
File: 1463489306713.jpg (135KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1463489306713.jpg
135KB, 633x758px
>>34853501
You think about this person everyday. Every second of every hour of every day for months, a lot of the time years even.

Every waking and even sleeping moment is spent fantasizing about this girl that you've put up so high on a pedestal that she may as well be a guardian angel sent specifically to fix your life and give you happiness.

You spend months or years watching from afar, but only watching, slowly growing evermore angry, jealous, and bitter about not being able to be with her. Not being able to sit by her side, hold her, and express your love.

But you keep on at it. Watching from afar and fantasizing about every possible romantic endeavor you would do, every date you'd spend with her, every action you'd take with her, everything you'd say to her.

The keyword of course being would.

Then, eventually, after so many long, grueling months or years thinking of nothing but this one girl, it all ends abruptly. Maybe you notice her with another guy, or doing something shameful.

Whatever it is, the feeling eventually ends, and it ends in an instant, and hits you harder than any force imaginable. So hard it sends you into a several month-long rut of deep depression and insanity...

And then it starts all over again.
>>
>>34853501
Its a sign of emotional immaturity and being underage as fuck.
>>
>>34853565
it's a special type of hell indeed
>>
>>34853501
GOJIRA AN JET JAGGAA DEY PANCH PANCH PANCH!!! PANCH PANCH PANCH!
NAKUNA, BOKURA MO GANBARO
>>
>>34853501
Horrible. Yet wonderful
>>
>>34855074
This is it originally exactly.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.