[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 216.jpg (42KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
216.jpg
42KB, 540x720px
any old fags here?

i've never had a gf and i'm about to turn 33.

is it time to just give up?
>>
Theres no excuse for this Anon. Im tired of reading about you late 20s and 30s virgins. Its ridiculous. My neighbor is stupid as fuck. Hes ugly as fuck. And he is deaf. He gets multiple women per year using dating sites. He introduced me to his latest BBW today. She was actually pretty and bosomy. theres just no excuse man. There are plenty of women waiting to date you. Stop being so anal about it and join a pay site for dating.
>>
Im being serious. While so many of you here whine and cry about life I have seen this guy with a very ugly bitch, a super duper slut that fucked his brains out, a black woman, a Mexican woman, a super fatty that he said was a squirter, and 3 girls that were passably attractive to pretty. theres no reason to be alone or have too high of standards when really you have even less to offer than he does because at least he tries.
>>
>>34854539
this desu, I have actual autism and have had plenty of girlfriends. I have 3 dates with different girls lined up in the coming week. You just have to get out there and b urself
>>
File: file.png (207KB, 680x285px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
207KB, 680x285px
>>34854620
>>34854647
>>34854539
Oh hi normies.

time for you to get out
>>
>>34854539
I'm 30

Have tried online dating at 5+ different sites

I'm not even the typical total failure robot, I make $95k/yr, have my own house, drive a nice car, pretty /fit/ (have a six pack, probably in better shape than 90% of guys my age), about as good as I'm gonna be with my shit genetics. That said, I also have a 5/10 face, I'm bald and only 5'8".

Still, I would think with my stats I would at least be able to get some girls. It's not the case though, my longest relationship is 2 weeks. I lost my virginity at 18 but have had sex on once every 2 years on average since then. My only standard is that I won't date a fatty (which seems reasonable considering I work out 7+ hours a week, I want a girl who will at least put in a fraction of that much effort to look good).

I've had some luck with PUA/redpill tactics, but false confidence can only last so long, and eventually I end up wanting to be myself around the girl and let her know how much she means to me (thus the 2 week relationships)

Fairly certain I'm just destined to die alone desu, my own hope is that it happens soon and I don't have to put up with another 30 years of miserable loneliness
>>
>>34854778
>he still cares
Just let it all go to the wind and you'll just bang sluts.
>>
>>34854816
I don't want to just bang sluts. Maybe if I was a superchad (or girl) and could just swipe right on tinder once a day and have an 8+ show up at my door ready to bang an hour later, sure. But meeting girls is a fucking pain, I hate going through that process, I want someone consistent who will stick around and is actually interested in me. And hell, I'd like for once in my life to experience this "love" thing that every poet/writer/artist in history has said is the greatest feeling on earth and actually makes life worth living.
>>
>>34853492
>30th birthday today
Literally dont feel a thing.
>>
>>34855589
I don't even remember mine.

I'm turning 33 this year.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.