[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If robots are unlovable, why do their mothers love them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

If robots are unlovable, why do their mothers love them?
>>
>>34851896
They don't love you.
>>
They don't.

My mother used to lock me in my room for days at a time with nothing to do, I was allowed out twice a day to use the bathroom, and she would feed once a day during dinner, and immediately after that it was back into my bedroom until I had to take a shower.
>>
>>34851896
Non sequitur anon
>>
He seemed so unashamed of how he operated
Corresponds to the facts that you want
Despite his expectations he turned out mediocre
His master plan was so so

We're special in other ways
Ways our mothers appreciate
That net does not make me feel safe
All those holes make me nervous
>>
>>34851896
She didn't. That's why I refuse to trust women and participate in healthy relationships.
>>
What is a mother?
>>
File: george excuse me.png (156KB, 330x307px) Image search: [Google]
george excuse me.png
156KB, 330x307px
>>34851896
>implying my mother loved me
>>
>>34852193
this doesn't make any sense as to why you dont like women.
its something else
>>
File: 1f47ad1239534e3882c1eff8528a8559.jpg (293KB, 717x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1f47ad1239534e3882c1eff8528a8559.jpg
293KB, 717x1002px
Rinko thread? Rinko thread.
>>
>>34851896
>If robots are unlovable, why do their mothers love them?

my mother hates me

she has explicitly told me this before, she has spit in my face, gave me money and told me to run away and never come back, she's told me that she wished she didn't have me, she's kinda a piece of shit person all around
>>
My mother gave me away at 5 years old because I was "more like a brother than a son to her" and then proceeded to get with a nigger and have kids with him. If that's not hate I don't know what is.
>>
>>34851896
Fuck anon you're right, l love her back too

>yfw you used to want to have sex with your mom because you were dumb but now you just want to protect

Feels good man
>>
>>34853731
No, I understand what anon said here. I have the same. My mom left my dad and I and ever since then I don't trust women, never been close with one and turn them down. When the only woman earlier in your life leaves a bad impression, you don't none of them.
>>
>>34853731
I dunno it sounds like it checks out.
>>
File: 1447028469529.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1447028469529.png
48KB, 400x389px
My mom loves me for what I am not for who I am.
>>
>>34854280
I think that's exactly how my mom sees me as well. She frequently threatened to disown me while I was growing up but now that I'm living on my own it's all peaches and cream, except for when she has to tell people that I still don't have a girlfriend.
>>
File: Wolf(2).jpg (48KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf(2).jpg
48KB, 600x791px
>>34854280
Care to elaborate anon? I dont quite get what you are saying
>>
>>34854280
>My mom loves me for what I am not for who I am.
do you have a big wig job
>>
Sometimes I feel like my mom loves me unconditionally. She's the only person that would ever dedicate so much of her own life to help me in mine. I don't think anyone will ever love me as much as she does. Thinking about how my life will be without her makes me pretty sad, like what will I do when that unconditional love towards me doesn't exist in the world anymore.
>>
>>34856053
>Sometimes I feel like my mom loves me unconditionally
what about other times
>>
They don't.

Our mothers either openly hate and/or disown us or they put up with us out of some weird sense of guilt or as a way to punish themselves while secretly hating us.
>>
Why I'm glad I'm a cyborg
>>
i do not speak to my mother anymore, she's an alcoholic pile of shit.
>>
>>34851896
>tfw mother kicked me out to live with my father at age 17
>>
>>34857167
Fembot detected blox
>>
>>34851896

This thread is sad. My mom is awesome.
>>
>>34857229
There is no such thing as a female robot, you stupid failed normalfag.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>34851896
At first it's great when you're a baby, but once you start to become a man her love slowly fades away into her coffin.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.