[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here genuinely has psychosis or schizophrenia? How did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1474145792208.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474145792208.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
Anyone here genuinely has psychosis or schizophrenia?

How did it began?

I've suffered from major depression for years and it has gotten really bad the last year, specifically the last 5 months. From a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being "you quit life, you quit your job, you don't do anything, you just lay in bed waiting to die" then I'm a 4, somehow I've managed to keep my job, maybe not for long.

Anyways, I started doing weed and acid with the intention of using both as therapy, and it really helped me, I overcame social anxiety and "autism", only because I realized I don't give a fuck about anything.

Usually, after doing acid+weed (I trip every 2 weeks, sometimes in consecutive weekends) I feel euphoria and motivation the following days.

During the whole trips I feel happiness and motivation, but I also cry a lot, like 70% of the trip is unpleasant.

I've been getting these attacks while being on these 2 drugs. I get the worst feeling of despair, loneliness and depression, my whole body starts twitching violently, I start crying hard, and my head starts hurting really bad and I'm in a state of stupor and shock the whole time, then I get an immense feeling of happiness (still with the headache, but less intense), then I forget that I'm on acid and I get some very strong visuals and happiness, then the whole thing starts again in very short timespans, for like 2 hours.

2 days ago I noticed that this has happened my last 4-5 acid trips. The whole thing feels like a seizure or a stroke, I don't know. It leaves me destroyed the following days, but at least I kinda feel motivated.

Also I noticed that I daydream a lot (usually about suicide). Sometimes I imagine long, elaborated, vivid conversations in my head that aren't happening, and I get caught in those thoughts, and it's one of the reasons that I can't sleep, in the end I know they're fake.
>>
true improvement starts when you stop drugs
>>
>>34851797
I do soft drugs, just weed and acid.

I just quit ritalin because it stopped working, but boredom is letal whe you are suicidal, I no longer enjoy my hobbies, when I am bored I either get drunk or smoke weed.
>>
pls redspond k
>>
No I'm just paranoid schizoid

Have a bump and good night I'm gonna go sleep sleepy
>>
>>34851691
Where do you get your acid, friend? Mind giving me a web address?
>>
>>34852627
www.fbi.gov/gimme_dat_acid/
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.