[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw fell for the sex work meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 10.jpg (91KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
91KB, 600x750px
I'm gonna try prostituting myself soon. It doesn't really seem so bad, and I think I have the face/body to make a few stacks. Any femanons have advice on how to be a professional cum receptacle?

Any stories, etc. welcome.
>>
>>34851312
Are you a girl with a girl penis?
>>
>>34851312
Please don't do it. There's too many risks involved. It's not worth it.
>>
>>34851358
no, if I was why would I be soughting out advice from women?

>>34851363
like what! I want to find out more so I can be fully prepared.
>>
>>34851312
I'm rich and quite handsome + added social retardation and a small only sometimes working penis. I can be your sugardaddy
>>
>>34851455
STDs, rape, possible permanent anal damage, jailtime, your family disowning you. Is that really worth a few thousand?

btw how qt r u out of 10?
>>
>>34851312
OP I want to pay you for sex. I'd much rather pay a fembot for it than a regular prostitute because I feel like you'd be more understanding and I don't even know how to find a normal prostitute
>>
>>34851503
I've been raped before, it was pretty shit at the time but it didn't have a lasting impact on me. As far as STDs go, I'll make sure I always have my clients wear condoms. I've already disowned my family.

What do you mean by permanent anal damage though? You mean like prolapse? Are you a femanon who has done sex work?
>>
>>34851312
Hi tranny. Enjoy the only work you can get.
>>
>>34851598
Most prostitutes don't do anal
>>
>>34851312
Loc? would be willing to try you out if close.
>>
>>34851598
>Are you a femanon who has done sex work
No
>I'll make sure I always have my clients wear condoms
Unless they use force
>What do you mean by permanent anal damage
I don't know the specifics, but anal can cause lots of complications, and I don't want that to happen to you
The rest of your post made me sad. Are you feeling okay? Do you need a hug?
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 953x960px
>>34851363
>>34851312

It's really not worth the money and you trust locking yourself in a room with a horny creep? The guys who hire hookers are the worst, it's not like 10/10 chads will be going to you. Attractive guys don't need to pay for sex, all they need is a tinder.

Usually they choke, slap, and punch the girls. There are some horror stories that aren't worth finding out about.
>>
I have a friend who is a prostitute. She hates it. Almost all of her customers are arseholes and nobody ever shows her any dignity. Some of her friends have got HIV now and it terrifies her. Sadly it's all she can do to earn the money she needs.

Don't do it.
>>
>>34851787

This sounds great, disgusting men make me hot.

>tfw considering putting an add in backpage selling my body
>>
>>34851787
>Usually they choke, slap, and punch the girls. There are some horror stories that aren't worth finding out

Lol no most guys who hire prositutes are lonely beta social retards like me. I think Arabs can be cruel though
>>
>>34851835
Oh yeah, and she sometimes gets raped. As in, guys go for more than agreed, drug her, beat her etc.
>>
>>34851733
Yes, they could use force. But there are many people who live good lifes as sex workers, or make a decent living, from what I hear. I'll think about the anal thing. Someone else said that prostitutes don't usually do it, so maybe I'll be out to bypass that entirely.

I'm fine! But thanks for the concern o/

>>34851787
I don't mind getting roughed around for a bit. It's better than working 100+ hours a week like I already do, I'll ache like hell at the end of it all the same.

>>34851835
What kind of prostitute is she? Is she a call girl, street walker, etc.?
>>
>>34851899
>Oh yeah, and she sometimes gets raped. As in, guys go for more than agreed, drug her, beat her etc.
Why don't you take care of her?
>>
UK anon here. I agree with the rest of the thread, don't do it, too much risk for too little reward. If you want to find work, look online or go get some collage credits, don't know how your education system works exactly but I think those are helpful
>>
>>34851906
OP being a prostitute sucks. If you want to do sex work you should consider camming instead. You can make more money and it's much safer.
>>
>>34851959
>this
and you can pick your own hours
>>
>>34851959
>>34851964
Yea this is actually a much better and safer option
>>
>>34851873
Or middle aged alcoholics who beat their family and cheat with prostitutes
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 620x670px
>>34851906
>thinks aching joints are the same as a fractured eye socked and bruises from punches

Oh dear
>>
>>34852019
Why would anyone be mean against a women just because she is a prostitute?
>>
File: 016.jpg (26KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
26KB, 300x415px
since you're an incompetent gash this will probably be completely lost on you but here we go
>get gun
>get knife
>learn how to use both
>get tracking app for your phone
>always inform somebody of where you're going and when
>always have a check-in schedule with said person
>catalog clients
but you probably just want to get fucked for money and don't want to bother doing it right because you're a lazy cunt
>>
Every hooker on my local website say no black or arab guys

kek
>>
OP where are you located? I want to be your first client.
>>
If you were working with a guy for protection I would say try it, but on your own you are eventually going to get taken advantage of. You might get lonely guys that are more nervous than you, sure, but you also may get guys that have been around the block and will pick up on your inexperience and use that against you.

In a secure situation, it can be lucrative and somewhat safe, but you are only going to get hurt if you try this solo and naive as you are (those two things aren't bad, don't mean them to sound that way!)

You sound like a nice enough girl, which means you aren't hard enough to prostitute yourself. Also backpage is closed now lol
>>
I know a prosi that was held captive and beaten for three or four days. She lost all of her teeth and is blind in one eye. I'm sure there was plenty of damage to her other parts but she won't talk about it.

Dentures aren't so bad though...ri-right
>>
Post a pic so we can rate your chances as a sex worker.
>>
timestamp plx
>>
>>34851312
Go somewhere where prostitutions legal and work through a legal brothel that will std check clients for you.
>>
>>34852062
>>34852092

Pay attention to both of these posts OP. The ones you hear about that live good lives or make a decent living are the exceptions, not the rules. They're very particular and methodical, have backup close by on hand incase something goes wrong, are probably top shelf girls (at the very least in reputation), and I have no doubt even they have many horror stories, likely from when they first started and didn't have their reputation/etc. in place.
>>
>>34851312
Good on you, but don't write articles 20 years from now, crying about how nobody wants to marry you.
>>
>>34851312
Do you have a "whore looking face" or a cute loking one??
>>
post body with timestamp. helps answer
>>
I've gotten a few hookers and they tend to be extremely used up despite only doing it for a year. 5-6 clients a night tends to be risky and dirty business.
>>
Something about the idea of murdering a hooker really gets me.
Like the purity lost and the reprisal from life; to end the the life of a girl who has given up on life has to be an amazing feeling.
>>
OP what city are you going to work and how much for a tit job
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.