[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never had a life lesson, is this why Im a 29 y/o manchild

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: annoyed chicago male.jpg (12KB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed chicago male.jpg
12KB, 350x198px
Ive always thought about my parents as good people who were there for me when I needed them, but thinking back they never once gave me a life lesson.

Not once did they talk to me sincerely about anything important like the value of family, different personality traits and why some are better than others, how to make friends and keep them. Not once did they talk things through with me when in hindsight I must have been obviously unhappy in periods.

Not one single time did my dad talk to me about girls. Not once did he teach me stuff like changing car tires, took me and my brother out fishing, camping, hunting or any other guy stuff except on holidays where my mom and sister were also there.

Is this why Im a manchild now at 29? Im not a neet, I have a good education, a well paying job and many friends. But theres something missing, I come home after work and watch movies or twitch streams or play games or watch football. I dont have any ambition. Ive had some success with girls before but now theres only trash women who are hitting the wall hard left in my social circle and Im not even bothered trying to find anyone.

Can I blame my parents? (inb4 Its my fault etc)
>>
Your parents probably could have done better but you're always your responsibility once you're an adult.
>>
>>34848497
Anon don't blame your parents for all your problems. They probably did their best but they're still human. If you recognize these characteristics you have that you don't like then it's up to you to change them.
>>
>>34848497
> Im not a neet, I have a good education, a well paying job and many friends.
Sounds like you turned out fine. Quit your bitching.
>>
Worst thing is that my dad is literally a semi-chad, not in looks or wealth but he has somehow managed 6 kids with 2 different women, and my mom is like 15 years younger than him.

But instead of ever doing something that might have rubbed some of that off on me all he ever did was tell boring stories that weve heard a thousand times before.
>>
File: sadguy.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sadguy.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>34848622
None of that shit matters when I cant get a gf. Its literally jumping through society's hoops one at a time only to realize that theres no carrot at the end, just a massive mortgage and student loans that Ill spend the next 30 years slaving to pay down. And when I die I wont even have any kids to pass it on to so it will go back to the state that fucked me over.

There would be literally no difference in my life if I was working at McDs. Id give up all my education and work related stuff for someone who loves me.

>tfw 29 and Ive never heard anyone say they love me
>>
>>34848632
Once you hit forty getting a woman younger than you is a sign of juvenile desperation rather than masculine charm and ability.
>>
>>34848497
>I'm a completely normal functioning human being
>But, one DANG problem, I AIN'T GOT ANY MOTIVATION!
>So, I guess my parents are to blame? haha, gee, I should've figured this out sooner
>Hey, /r9k/, whaddya think?

You fucking disgust me you turbo-normie faggot boner-licker.
>>
>>34848831
Not him but
How do you get motivation then?
>>
>>34848497
I don't remember any "life lessons" either. I think to my parents, any time I got grounded over something was an equivalent of a life lesson. And I was grounded a lot, so not much of it resonated.
>>
>>34848831

>29y/o no gf
>normal functioning

(you)

Theres literally no other point in life than get a family and Im unable to do it. And everone else seems able to.

Fat guy from middle school
>married
Class loser from elementary school
>living with gf
Fat, socially awkward guy from high school
>in a long term relationship
Guy who literally had social anxiety and couldnt even speak in class in uni
>long term relationship

its like Im a joke character in a simulation where someone turned the "chance to get gf" stat to 0.
>>
File: 1487011994992.jpg (309KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487011994992.jpg
309KB, 1280x720px
>parents let the kike doctors cut off my dick skin when I was a baby that couldn't even understand what was happening to me

I will never forgive them for this, and will continue to take advantage of them until they're on their deathbeds for it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.