[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of tobacco does /r9k/ smoke? I really like parliament

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

File: 4L_YoKOrLy3.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
4L_YoKOrLy3.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
What kind of tobacco does /r9k/ smoke?
I really like parliament lights and camel filterless
>pic related
>this thread will trigger health obsessed normies screaming muh cancer
Yes
It is widely understood that smoking is bad for you
>>
>>34845983
Marlboro NXT's here
Occasionally want a menthol but not a whole pack of menthols, so its the perfect solution
>>
Ruba Gold's here.

Nothin' better.
>>
File: 1485736376032.jpg (130KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1485736376032.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
I buy amber leaf and only smoke it when combined with cannabis because im a britfag and thats how we smoke weed.
>>
>>34845983
Marlboro Mediums

Oh, I'm sorry, I mean "Red Label". Because those fascist libtard cucks somehow think that "Red Label" is less appealing to kids than "Medium".

Meanwhile the kids are all vaping nowadays and couldn't give a shit about actual cigarettes.
>>
>>34845983
Why are you using that homosexual piece of plastic
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px)
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>34846966

amber leaf is second only to cutters choice for joint making excellence
>>
>>34845983
Lucky strikes rollup tobacco.
Menthol filter tips.
Silver rizla papers

I like my death like my sex, slow and painful
>>
File: 4L_rIAZwhQe.jpg (126KB, 800x800px)
4L_rIAZwhQe.jpg
126KB, 800x800px
>>34847021
>homosexual piece of plastic
Its actually called a tar guard and I like using it becuase it makes the cigarette much smoother allowing bigger draws
If you ever smoked a filterless theres also the annoying tobacco that gets on your lip which solves this
>>
>>34845983
Why do you always need to mention people who don't smoke like one of those normalfags who will mock you for you not being "in"?
>>
>>34848248
Everytime ive seen a tabacco thread on this board over half the posts are triggered health fags preaching to the choir about "muh cancer" and if youre under the age of 30 smoking is hardly normie with some exceptions
>>
Get on my level noobs

orgororo
>>
File: image2.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px)
image2.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>34848499
I've always wanted to try them however im a burger and we have very generic cigarettes
>>
File: 1485406623245.png (69KB, 224x274px)
1485406623245.png
69KB, 224x274px
>>34847104
I shall try this next time i purchase the herbal jew
>>
>>34845983
looks like a garbage dump I like it
>>
Camel blue. I quit but vday jitters makes me wanna buy a pack desu.
>>
Cigars nigga
>>
>>34848842
They're pretty good, americanon. They're pretty hard to find here in western Europe as well but fortunately the son of the Russian ambassador frequents my same university and he sold me some.
>>
>>34848861

Try blue or silver rizla too
>>
>>34845983
I can't differentiate taste/smell very well so they're all more or less the same to me. Right now I have american spirits because they're not addictive, which is convenient since I'm a neet who lives with my parents.
>>
>>34848952
Don't do it. Leave this thread
>>
>>34849227

American spirits will destroy your lungs much worse than camel or Marlboro
>>
File: p5291713.jpg (1MB, 2961x2220px)
p5291713.jpg
1MB, 2961x2220px
>>34845983
Only pipes because pipes are extra comfy.

Either pic related or Peterson's Founder's Choice are the GOAT for me.
>>
File: snus.png (134KB, 640x360px)
snus.png
134KB, 640x360px
>tfw snus
can i still be part of this thread?
>>
i used to smoke american spirits, but now i mostly use snus and vape
which is probably gay or something, and still damages my body, but doesn't interfere with my long-distance running as much

Still, one of my goals is to complete a marathon some day and then light up a big cigar
>>
>>34849425
I currently smoke american spirit because we usually used it to smoke it with weed, why is it more damaging than other cigarettes?
>>
Newports are the best ez
>>
I smoke Aryan Spirits
der beste Zigaretten im ganze Heimat!
>>
American Spirit Perique, because I am slightly hipster and really hate myself
>>
>>34849941
probably because you gotta suck on it and inhale harder than a 10 inch BBC to get any smoke out of them

I used to enjoy amerimeme spirits but they hands down have the worst drag of any cigarette I've ever smoked
>>
>>34845983
I don't smoke often but when I do I smoke Lucky Strikes. Not because I particularly like them, it's just that I got used to buying them for my mom before I started smoking and now I'm too afraid of asking for another kind and look like an idiot somehow.

I'd like to try camels though. It seems to be what most cool people smoke.

I don't know if I could handle filrterless cigs though because, as I said before, I don't smoke often.
>>
File: thanko.gif (458KB, 256x256px)
thanko.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>started using snus to quit smoking
>now smoke and use snus
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (57KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
57KB, 480x360px
>>34845983
I smoke a pipe. GL Pease gaslight is my favorite so far. I just ordered some macclellan frog morton's cellar - heard lots of good things about it.
>>
>>34845983
>not rolling your own cigs
fucking plebeian
>>
I smoke shitty gas station cigars mostly, just because they taste good and I don't want to inhale. If I smoked cigarettes my mom would probably start up again out of spite and I don't want her to, she has a bad heart and it would only make it worse.
>>
>>34851478
that's weird. once I started using some good snus, it was harsh enough that I lost the desire to smoke.
Do you use that camel snus? It's weak. Get some general snus at a gas station. Or import some fancy stuff from Sweden. But general snus is cheap, more readily available, and closer to the genuine stuff than camel.
>>
>>34851602
I'm a britbong, EU law bans the sale of it in stores. Currently I'm using skruf since swedish match don't ship to the UK and it was all I could find to import. There is a way of getting around this but since I'm now in a major city for uni I can't get hold of any.
>>
>>34848499
Those are delicious , i would start smoking again if i could get those
>>
>>34846966
It must suck not actually getting high
>>
I smoked for the first time a few weeks ago and it was the grossest thing I'd ever experienced
>>
>>34852797
you'll come around

they always do
>>
New to the smoking club.

Picked up a pack of Camel Blues cuz an anon in another thread was talking about them. I really like them. Might keep buying them.
>>
Will I always feel that weird, irritating sensation in my chest/lungs after taking a drag or will it go away after I smoke for a while?
>>
>>34849941
It's weird. While they are hands down more natural and additive free, they have the most tar out of any us cig brand.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1EkOsY8p_8
smokecucks BTFO
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.