[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this country trigger normalfags so damn much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: Japan-Flag-5.jpg (24KB, 230x178px) Image search: [Google]
Japan-Flag-5.jpg
24KB, 230x178px
Why does this country trigger normalfags so damn much?
>>
>>34845479
Normies are obsessed with it though
>>
>>34845479
Because you're a faggot weeabo who wants to feel important
>>
>>34845479
>Why does this country trigger normalfags so damn much?

it literally doesn't, I have no clue what you mean

although I do feel japanese culture interests are more robot oriented than normal interests
>>
>>34845479
You weebs are honest to god the scum of the earth. Worse even than all the traps and trannies that shit up this board.
>>
>>34845662
>Worse even than all the traps and trannies that shit up this board.

They're one in the same
>>
>>34845662
>You weebs are honest to god the scum of the earth. Worse even than all the traps and trannies that shit up this board.
why the fuck do people like you even come to 4chan?
>>
>tfw want to go live in japan to at least try it
>learning japanese
>doing a degree just so its easier to emigrate
>cant tell people because they think im a weaboo
>dont even watch anime
>dont watch hentai
>have no interest in having a katana or any gay shit
>just want to live in a society where people arent openly degenerate
>>
It doesn't? Normies are obsessed with going to Japan and taking pictures for their normiegram. Anime has been a normie hobby for at least a decade.
>>
>tfw speak fluent japanese
>tfw will move there one day and be a chad

It's a good feel if you're wondering
>>
>>34845662
>You weebs

ITT faggots forget 4chan is the western bastardization of 2chan.
>>
>>34846327
that is a better question desu this board was made for anime lovers it will always have a large base for anime lovers.
>>
>>34846720
No, you'll be the ugly gaijin that the slant-eyed normies make fun of. At leadt if you didn't speak Japanese you wouldn't be able to hear them shit talk you, but now you're going to get it 24/7/365.
>>
>>34846790
I think you secretly love Japan but hate yourself because of the crushing disappointment you'll never be in Japan.
>>
>>34846790
I'm fluent in japanese too but the best part is that I'm not white and there is almost zero migration from my country to theirs. I'll be an exotic brown bull in the land of the rising sun.
>>
>>34846853
>I'm fluent in japanese too but the best part is that I'm not white and there is almost zero migration from my country to theirs. I'll be an exotic brown bull in the land of the rising sun.
which country are you from?
>>
>>34846879
original Venezuela :^)
>>
Fluent in Japanese (currently working as an interpreter in America), moving to Japan this summer :)
>>
>>34845479
1. Their content-creators don't obey the whims of non-consumers.

2. The Japanese will market anything that will turn a buck, regardless of how repulsive or immoral it might seem to non-consumers.

3. Their culture subscribes to the belief that offense is taken, not given. This reinforces points 1 and 2.
>>
>>34846652
Yeah man, closeted/repressed degeneracy is so much more superior. I'm actually downloading a terabyte of tentacle rape hentai as I type this. Japan kicks ass.
>>
I don't get why anyone likes that shit country. It's been irrelevant since the 80s on the world stage. Japanese is a dying language, their population is in decline, their products are shit, their manufacturing is dead, anime sucks now, etc etc

China is where it's at.
>>
>>34847245

honestly man I just love Asian culture in general. It just seems so much more interesting to me than the political and cultural dynamics that go on in the west, or anywhere else in the world (south america, middle east, etc), you know what I mean?

I just can't help but feel like moving to asia is in my future
>>
dareka ishyouni nihongo renshyu shitai desuka?
boku ha mo sugu nihon ni ittakoto arimasu.
soshite romanji kirai desune.
>>
>>34847525
> mou sugu nihon ni itta koto arimasu

You have been to Japan soon? (???)
>>
>>34847655
naze ore ga renshyu shitai to omou?
>why do you think i want to study
did i write that one correctly senpai? i know probably not i haven't studied for a long long time assdick so yea i'm rusty
kusotare
>>
>>34847443
I get it but why Japan when it's such an irrelevant country? If it weren't for the US rebuilding it after the war, it would be about as shit as, say, the Philippines or Indonesia.

I honestly believe they will be China's bitch in the next 8 years.
>>
>>34847758
Lol, that's fair. I don't think there's anything wrong with your rhetorical question there; however, I don't think rhetorical questions like that get used as often as they do in English.

Anyway, I don't have time to practice, personally. Keep it up though! I'd suggest prioritizing getting native input (watch TV, listen to news, read a novel, etc.) instead of finding a fellow learner to practice with. Learners will reenforce each others' bad habits.
>>
>>34845479
two words: anime club

that's why
>>
>>34847859
soudane.
soriori nihonjin no onna no hou ga ii desho.
>>
/r9k/, where everyone's 8 inches and fluent in Japanese
>>
>>34847980
iroiro na bamen de tukawarete iru nihongo wo kiitari yondari sita hou ga ii to omoimasu yo. motiron, kanojo ga itara sore mo ii desu ga.

Take care not to mix up your desu/masu with your da/dearu style.
>>
>>34845479
It doesn't, the subhumans who obsess over and fantasize about it do.
>>
>>34847981
inb4 "le google translate ree ree ree"
>>
>>34848074

>you think it would be better if i wrote and read various things in japanese?
>if i talked to her it would be good as well though.
>bamen - sono kotoba wakarimasen.
>>
>>34848285
ima kanji wakanai.
subete kanji wasureta.
kanji ga kiraida...
soshite kimi no chinko no koto hanashitakunai.
>>
>>34848301
bamen = situation

I was saying that it's important to listen to and read Japanese used in various situations.

Conversations with your girlfriend will help. However, I've met plenty of people with Japanese spouses who they exclusively speak Japanese with, and most of them (even after a decade of marriage) cannot read Japanese, nor can they listen to Japanese in more formal situations.
>>
>>34848527
naruhodo.

I took 3 years of classes in uni...but that was a very long time ago and I rarely used it since then.
now i'm in a position to go there but i really want to be at least able to hold a decent convo first...how else am i gonna get me that qt to practice with right? i'm getting close.
I can understand that I mean Kanji makes me want to blow my brains out. i forgot all but like 50. i knew maybe 400 after 3 years.
and yea the honorific forms i get mixed up a lot.
i guess i better start watching anime and jap movies again at least..
>>
Why do all you fags talk like youre fluent but only read and write in romanized words? Are kanji and kana too hard?
>>
>>34848852
Can't type kana/kanji on /r9k/
>>
>>34848682
The stuff that you've forgotten will come back very fast. Kanji is a pain to get down, but (of course) worth it.

If conversational Japanese is your goal, that's fine too. Best of luck finding a qt!
>>
>>34846327
Because the saw epic funny Trump frog memes on reddit and flooded to /pol/ during the election.
>>
>>34845479
>Why does this country trigger normalfags so damn much?
more like americans
>>
>>34848933
I want to become fluent in both but i want a qt first..
I have the Rosetta stone program, it's a fantastic tool i need to use that more as well.
>>
>>34848852
can't type jap on here.
>>
>>34845479
Normies love it. Anime and manga and all those other cultural products are smash hits around the world. Most animated TV shows are heavily influenced by their culture and anime conventions draw out 50,000+ people untold numbers of times. My city alone has dozens of anime based cons, go to one and see a bunch of pretty normies dressed up in flawless character costumes.

The myth of Japan being happy robot neet land is just that...a myth. The hikineets over there are miserable just like we are. That's why the suicide rate is so high.
>>
>>34847956
Anime clubs are comfy robot havens desu. My high school anime club was the only time I ever had friends.
>>
>>34847843
China isn't messing with Japan and South Korea. They're too busy picking around at land grabs in the sea near southeast Asia and trying to redraw borders. The only relationship that might change is economic, with China overtaking America as Japan's top trade partner. Their independence is safe.
>>
ohayou gozaimasu r9k no minasan!! (>\\\<)
>>
File: weeb.png (416KB, 583x700px) Image search: [Google]
weeb.png
416KB, 583x700px
I want to learn the rice language.
Rosetta stone stuff does something or is just a waste of time?
Should I lurk university courses?
>>
>>34849338
Rosetta stone is an awesome refresher but not sure if it's great for beginners.
you can dl it off pirate bay though so i highly recommend.
but uni courses are always going to be your best bet.
in my class we were expected to have learned Hiragana in a week.
well the first test was after a week.
i think it was an accelerated course, like much higher workload.
>>
>>34845662
Then why are you on 4chan? This board was orignal for anime, hentai, lolicon, eechi and japanese culture. It's like going on a car forum going on the off topic board and making fun of someone who likes cars
>>
File: 14858770336979.jpg (11KB, 259x283px) Image search: [Google]
14858770336979.jpg
11KB, 259x283px
I want a qt 3.14 dominant asian thicc gf to sit on my face pls god
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.