[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok. I got it. I am a suicidal ugly virgin. But I am definitely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Ok. I got it. I am a suicidal ugly virgin. But I am definitely not the only one in this situation. What are the best practices in my case, except suicide?
>>
think about other things
try to build a spaceship
move to pakishtan and start a fur exporting company
>>
>>34845079
Murder-suicide?
Oregano.
>>
>>34845098
I dont really want anything now. Ive given up life and all goals seem meaningless. I jus tthought someone here knows a good way out of this state, but they probably dont visit this board.
>>
>>34845079
getting drunk. Even forgetting about my troubles for a couple hours helps me sometimes.
>>
>>34845220
Actually this works, but I have a bad health and cannot drink.
>>
Politics is show business for ugly people, do that
>>
V I D Y A

Come shitpost on /v/
I makes the pain go away for a little while...
>>
File: 1470466024090-4.jpg (195KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
1470466024090-4.jpg
195KB, 1296x972px
>>34845245
If that's the case anime and vaping is a good combo for me. Although not effective as alcohol still manages to calm my nerves when I don't have any. also e-cigs don't completely ruin your lungs
>>
>>34845342
Actually e-cigs don't fuck up lungs at all, they just have slight negative effect on them, but in moderate measures it is not a huge deal.
>also vaping is for normies
>>
> tried to google about it
> too shy to open a link.
>>
>>34845079

Dying on the battlefield.
>>
>>34845469
I DONT WANT TO DIE REEEEEEE I ALSO DONT WANT TO SUFFER MORE
>>
>>34845079
Suicide is the ultimate redpill who can look at this world and nothe be disgusted by its antics and how animalistic it still is.
>>
>>34845523
THIS this this thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissss! yes this is original, friends!
>>
save up as much money as you can, go on a trip as far away as you can (with available money and transportation) and try new stuff all along that trip. It doesn't have to be far or anything, just seeing different things that distract you will get your mind off of whatever makes you sad, and (if you do it with only a little money) when you come back you'll be so tired you'll just spend a lot of time sleeping a comfy kind of sleep and not being bothered to kill yourself.
In my case, this was equivalent to 2-3 weeks of distraction: 1 for the trip (not far, just in the neighboring EU country), 1 where I was too tired to do anything, and a third where I was just thinking simple thoughts, and replaying memories of what I had seen, which let me concentrate on getting a chill job where the salary/hours of Work ratio is huge.
>>
>>34845500
It doesn't matter what you want, OP, you're going to die at some point. And when that happens, it won't even matter of you managed to find happiness in life or what choices you made. The end result is the same whether you an hero tomorrow or die in your sleep 70 years from now.
>>
>>34845850
No money, no job, no EU citizenship.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=I+am+a+suicidal+ugly+virgin.&oq=I+am+a+suicidal+ugly+virgin

Can someone copy-paste me advise from google, I still cannot open links,
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.