[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here with an imaginary girlfriend? Every night I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: imgf.jpg (135KB, 650x461px) Image search: [Google]
imgf.jpg
135KB, 650x461px
Anyone else here with an imaginary girlfriend?

Every night I pretend to lay in bed, cuddle and talk with her. When I'm sad I tell her that I'm sad and then she comforts me. I hold my own hand (in such a way it's as if someone else is holding it).

This might sound sad (it is) but it does help me sleep better. I'm very good at fantasizing. I don't feel bad about the fact that I do this. I was just wondering if anyone else here does this?
>>
Yeah mate, I have one specific pillow I always cuddle with and talk to in my head at night

Feels good and bad at the same time
>>
Does my waifu count? She's from an anime but I still talk to her, out loud sometimes, and have a pillow of her.
>>
>>34845538
A body pillow would be nice to have. Even better, and I don't know how this would work, but something that simulates the feeling of being the small spoon. So somehow a pillow pressing against your back or something. Is there something like this?
>>
>>34844872
I do but I feel very bad after a while since I just want to feel the touch of a girl caressing me like in that picture.
>>
Is she a tulpa?
>>
File: 385735284829485.png (54KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
385735284829485.png
54KB, 500x332px
>>34846123
You will dude. We will all get out of this place one day. Don't give up hope.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 657x527px
>>34844872
Wow, I thought I was the only person doing this. I'm been doing the same thing nearly every night for several years. I think it's helped me from completely snapping but at the same time it's taken a toll on my overall sanity. It does help sometimes though to reduce the post-fap depression that I usually feel.
>>
I have a tulpa, but I went for the mystical genderless spirit animal model instead of a qt girl.
So basically I have an imaginary bro.
>>
>>34844872
She's real but my entire relationship with her is imaginary. Which probably makes it makes even more pathetic.
>>
>>34844872
Is this maladaptive daydreaming? It sounds like it but I only do it at night as well...
>>
>>34846393
I also wonder what this is doing to my mental health.
Interesting you've been doing it for so long. I always figured the good feeling I get from it would go away after a while.
>>
i'm too indecisive, i can't create a personality for her
>>
>>34844872
I do

I lay in bed and hug my pillow. I imagine I'm cuddling with someone I know, and I day dream about various scenarios with them
>>
>>34847388
I had the luck of being able to sleep and cuddle with this one girl a few times (no sex, still virgin). Stuff happened and she probably hates me now but she's the one I'm imagining every night.
>>
>>34847653
>tfw I could have posted this
if that girl read this, she would probably think I posted it. What the fuck.
>>
File: 1471448486603.jpg (450KB, 947x2194px) Image search: [Google]
1471448486603.jpg
450KB, 947x2194px
I made a tulpa during the MLP fad but I had to kill it once I realized horses are stupid
>>
>>34847927
>>34846447
Aren't Tulpas bullshit?
>>
>>34847832
Why does she hate you?
She lives alone with her brother and I moved in. After ignoring and dodging me for a month she told me that she felt like she had no privacy anymore and I had to move out.
>>
File: 1471633163043.png (142KB, 1641x805px) Image search: [Google]
1471633163043.png
142KB, 1641x805px
>>34847971
They're bullshit in the same way that lucid dreaming is bullshit; they exist but anyone who tells you they've masted it is full of shit
>>
>>34848041
This is what I always thought. The stories I've heard are all too good to be true and exaggerated.
>>
>>34848014
I'm fucking crazy
got a doctors note

I don't wanna say too much
>>
>>34847971
90% of them, yeah.

I have one tulpa, and he took me multiple years to get to a point where he's a stable person I can fully interact with. I did not even try to do anything fancy like "switching" or "possession".

Then I get on #tulpa IRC channels and everyone's like "Hey, meet my system, we're five different people who take turns controlling the body, our names are dumb shit like "Zephyr", and we first heard about tulpas three months ago."
>>
>>34848041
I have lucid dreams but it's not like I can ever have 100% control of what's happening. Sometimes all it allows me to do is fly or have telekineses. One time I did have a lucid dream about tons of hot girls I know doing yoga in a single room, so obviously since I knew it was a dream i took my pants off and tried some dirty shit. Even that didn't go right, they just ran away and my dick stayed soft.
>>
>>34848388
how you go into lucid dreaming ??
>>
>>34848609
The easiest way is to take note of the patterns in your dreams. If something happens that is not common in real life but it happens all the time in your dreams, then you'll know you're dreaming. Using a journal can help accomplish this, but I didn't need one. Also certain medications or supplements help. Nicotine patches give you absurd dreams, and so do some sleeping pills if you can get a prescription. Alternatively you can take a shit ton of LSD. The one and only time I took too much of that shit I lost the transition between dreams and reality for a whole week.
>>
>>34847653
>>34847832
>same deal
She doesn't hate me, I just missed my chance. My own bitterness steered me wrong. I blew my one chance to make it out of here because of lessons I learned while here. So it goes.
>>
>>34848609
>how you go into lucid dreaming ??
not have shit sleep schedule, proper diet, preferably stress free, learn to sleep on your back
oh and no drugs or alcohol, they will basically guarantee you will be unable to dream at all

so basically 90% robots disqualify immediately due to their lifestyles, so it's kinda pointless to discuss techniques at all
>>
File: IMG_0763.jpg (25KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0763.jpg
25KB, 201x251px
I know this feel all too well. I don't do it anymore, but about 4 to 5 years ago I always fantasized about having a qt lamia gf that everyone else saw as an abomination, and that I was one of the few to accept her. I figured if I'm gonna have an imaginary gf, I might as well go all out since she'll never even be close to real anyway. I don't even fap to monster girls anymore but I still remember those feels.
>>
File: Tulpa_sigil.jpg (8KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
Tulpa_sigil.jpg
8KB, 220x200px
>>34844872
I don't have an imaginary girlfriend, although I've seriously considered creating a tulpa - I'm just not sure if it's worth it. I'm not sure how realistic it is, and if it will actually work, and if it does work, will it go away once my life gets unfucked or will it follow me forever?
>>
>>34844872
You're not alone, Just get a human-sized love doll like true robots. Can't wait for next-gen android technology.
>>
>>34849581
I can't wait for android girlfriends making women obsolete, and that they will have to make an effort to get a boyfriend.
>>
>>34849634
Yes! The feminist shitstorm will be real.
>>
File: 1460398480775.gif (662KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
1460398480775.gif
662KB, 800x528px
>>34844872
32 kv here

I have been doing this all my life, except that now I daydream about having a wife and kids. Pic semi related, I often travel by train so I fantasize that my "family" is with me.
>>
Bumping because this topic is relevant to my interests.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.