[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone remember this assface? I do. fuck this dude. James

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (282KB, 536x368px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
282KB, 536x368px
does anyone remember this assface? I do. fuck this dude.

James is a fucking asshole
>>
>>34843866
no but do you remember the episode where the train falls off that huge bridge and then its ghost haunts it? truly spooky shit
>>
I thought Gordon was a bit more snarky

What was the name of that electrically powered train in one of the movies? Always freaked me the hell out because of the noise its engine made
>>
yeah that bridge one was weird. The way the fog was in that fucking bridge scene man.

Also, do you remember the boulder one? the boulder episode was kickass.
>>
File: RustyandtheBoulder25.png (680KB, 774x579px) Image search: [Google]
RustyandtheBoulder25.png
680KB, 774x579px
>>34843901
Diesel was it? The one with the massive claw thing?
I remember being so freaked out by that fucking boulder with the face on it. That episode was scary as fuck, scarred me for months
>pic related
>>
>>34843964
Yeah that was him, he may have been diesel powered, not electric, I can't remember too well, but he definitely had that claw thing

I can remember having at least one nightmare about him as a kid though. Simpler times
>>
Diesel was an asshole, but he was just a villian in like one film.

james was much more of a nuisance
>>
Edward and Duck were the only good engines on that show.

Everyone else was either an entitled asshole (Gordon, James, Daisy), an immature ADD spazoid (Percy, Bill and Ben, Thomas to a certain extent), a complete whinny bitch (Henry, Toby, Duncan), or pure evil (Diesel).

I never realized until now how unlikable nearly everyone was on the Island of Sodor. Coupled with all the accidents that occurred, it's a wonder how that railroad stayed in business for so long.
>>
>>34843964
Just watched it then, it's borderline mythological and spooky. I wonder what the creators were thinking when they made it.
>>
There were also the minor characters, as well as the freight cars, and the passenger cars.

and sir toppham hat
>>
If you guys haven't seen Shed 17 you should make the time to do so at your earliest convenience.

https://youtu.be/462KBuAhncU
>>
>>34844174
>https://youtu.be/462KBuAhncU
the fucking intro on that video is really weird.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.