[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the cruelest dream you had?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 20

What was the cruelest dream you had?
>>
>>34843684
I dreamt that I had a sex change as a kid before I knew what a sex change was.
>>
>>34843768
so now youre a tranny or want to be one?
>>
>ask girl i know out
>everything goes well
>love her and she loves me
>get drunk with her
>kiss her

Have like 5 of these dreams a year all with different girls.
>>
I dreamed I had a girlfriend the other day. Then I woke up.

;_;
>>
File: 1484248846629.jpg (186KB, 946x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484248846629.jpg
186KB, 946x960px
>>34844748
>tfw when you wake up and the realization sets in
Hahahahahaa FML
>>
>>34843684
oh boi Ik1
>be me
>17
>sitting on a bench in the park
>warm breeze comforts me and, white fruit tree petals fall past me, slowly, pushed by a lazy spring wind
>sitting next to my qt3.14 gf, she's the cutest girl I have ever seen in my entire life, and I was lucky to have her
>she's shining like the brightest sun as she looks at me with a warm smile
>she grabs my hand and puts her head on my shoulder
>She says "I love you anon... more than anything"
>I say "Let's get married"
>I watch her response - she with her head still on my shoulder just calmly closes her eyes and whispers:
>"....yes"

>I add "then we'll have children, whole lot of them like.. 69 of them!"(It was our normie inside joke at the time, won't go into it, long story)
>We share a hearty chuckle

>FFW 5 years
>Inherited a plot of land from grandpa, parents decided to turn it over to me, to start my own life.
>Working my ass off in the field, wiping the sweat, basically earning the bread for the family.
Cont
>>
File: url.png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
4KB, 205x246px
>>34845645
>"Dinner!"
>finally! im starving and this summer heat is killing me.
>sit at the table with my two other children and waifu, still young as ever.
>she greets us with a warm motherly smile at the doorstep
>my heart melts from seeing that, even after all this time of seeing this everyday.
>Kick off the boots, eat, play with kids, they soon run off to play in the forest.
>Me and my wife sit under the shade of a huge, leafy oak, old as the world, waiting for the hotest hour to pass so I can go back to work.
>watching our children playing in the distance, hearing their happy laughs.
>she puts her head on my chest and falls asleep
>the time passes so slowly here.. nobody is rushing, running, no quotas, no deadlines, no bulshit.... just...nature. I like that.
>Slowly breath in... breath out...

>I am...happy
Cont.
>>
File: howdidisurvive.png (7KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
howdidisurvive.png
7KB, 209x241px
>>34845697
>wake up
>remember the girl in the dream broke up with me a month ago
>fall into crippling depression even more
>late for school.. ah fuck..
>whats the first term.. English.. fuck(I share a english with my ex)
>lay on my desk, shoulders heavy as bricks, wishing God would to put me 10 feet underground.
>teacher decides to have a discussion about "partners"
>everybody starts commenting, the topic alone makes me kill myself even more
>dumbass teacher doesn't read the atmosphere and asks my sorry ass what I think is important in a partner.
>litterally everybody in class KNOWS from the atmosphere that she shouldn't ask me.
>"I don't know.. I don't care about that stuff"
>say some bulshit about carrer and personal things being more important, she fucks off.
>one day ex nolonger in school
>see fb update on my bday that she started dating some 25yr old manlet glasses beta cuck
>she starts attending grown up school (basically for grownups who work and can only attend at evenings)
>she lives with that 25yr old, they live with his brother.
>3 months later they are engaged
>mfw.
>>
It was today. I was dreaming of the place from my previous dream. At the edge of the city there were abandoned after communism fruit plantations. Apples ,cherries and all sorts of berries growing on a huge hill. I decided to climb the hill and to my suprise there was a road there. Along the road there were huge old oak trees.They basically covered whole road in shade. It was summer very hot day but the gentle breeze on top of the hill made it feel nice, especially under shade.From the side i came i could see my city and on the other side continuing plantations eventually meeting with forest. If you followed the road to the east you will eventually see small medieval town that i didnt get to explore on my previous dream because i decided to take bus home. So when i woke up i was so excited that i decided to go there when spring comes. I started looking at the map and realized there is no such place. I live in a slav shithole surrounded for miles by flat potato farms. I explored everything in my region. All is shit. >tfw will never live in the mountains. No job, no money to go further and explore. Crippled enough to not be able to ride a bike. Fffffffffffff
>>
File: 1486929571897.jpg (140KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486929571897.jpg
140KB, 900x900px
>>34845762
damn anon, that is some heavy feels right there
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (34KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
34KB, 480x477px
>>34846295
yeah.. that was probably the lowest point in my life.. Well I props is that I got to date her sister after 3 months, but well.. that didn't last because the dumb bitch told her parents.
>>
File: 1476428900244.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1476428900244.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
l was alone
>>
There was 50 dollars but when I woke up there was no dollars
>>
>>34846754
i said dream not reality
>>
>>34845762

you dodged a huge bullet, in time youll understand this mate. i promise you.
>>
Couple nights ago I dreamt that two qt girls lived in my neighborhood and both really liked me. Even slept with one.l, Didn't have sex with her, didn't want to, didn't even think about it. Just felt great being so close to someone who I cared about and cared about me. Someone to share a nice, cute little moment with. Fell asleep with her, then woke up to being the lonely loser I am
>>
>>34846847
would you be willing to share what exactly did I dodge and from what can you tell?
>>
File: 983421.jpg (23KB, 480x232px) Image search: [Google]
983421.jpg
23KB, 480x232px
>>34843684
I dreamed I spent most of today shitposting on 4chan

oh wait
>>
File: 1421998863921.png (2MB, 797x897px) Image search: [Google]
1421998863921.png
2MB, 797x897px
>>34846782
It was a dream, I was alone, there was nothing, just me, no one else, a world occupied with no one other than my self, I was contemplating going insane in the dream as I was to be alone for eternity, in my mind.

Just

imagine

that.

(pro tip)

you cant
>>
>>34846981
That is my fantasy, to have the world to myself, forever alone
>>
>>34846981
i bet you were so happy when you woke up.. was it a lucid dream?
>>
>>34847028
Yes, most of my dreams are lucid or semi-lucid.
>>
>>34843684
>dreamt my oneitis is my gf
>woke up

>>34845762
I'm so sorry man, this is too much to handle
>>
>>34847064
most of mine are semi-lucid
the first lucid dream i had blew me away

in the dream I looked outside the window and saw in some grannies garden beetroots burning
and with the power of being the master of my dreams I decided to douse the flames, one beetroot at a time using my willpower to change the dream, but my subconcious mind did its own thing and quickly was relighting the beetroots so i spent like 30 minutes fighting fire. It was very fun and random
>>
>>34847179
something similar to me happened
>minding my own bussiness in the dream
>"o shit this is actually a dream"
>try to fly
>i can't
i guess i have a low self esteem
>>
>work at gas station
>girl comes in most nights when she gets out of work and we talk for 10-15 minutes or so
>her mom tells me that she comes in just to talk to me
>cute/10
>only problem is she's 32 (doesn't look it) and has a 2 year old daughter and I'm a 20 year old virgin
>have a crush on her anyway

Now for the dream.
>at work
>she comes in, we talk about something I don't remember
>she leans over the counter and kisses me
>wake up

I had a girlfriend for about a week a few years ago and I used to have dreams about her almost every night for months. I still get them every now and then, even though I'm over her.
>>
>>34843684
>I was in a swimming pool naked
>Girl named Chloe who I had a crush on in middle school to high school was in a bikini
>She walks up to me and we start kissing as she gives me a thigh job
>She tells me how much she loves me
>We're about to have sex
>Wake up

I spent the next 3 hours trying to go back to sleep and getting the dream back
>>
>>34847229
>realize it's a dream
>panic
>wake up
>tfw to intelligent too dream
>>
>>34847229
in one of my lucid dreams i tried to do kamehameha
but somehow the kamehameha and my hands turned into cut out 2d picture which didnt do anything, but looked kinda papery and gave me the impression that i was firing, but didnt do any damage to envirounment

kinda like WIP model in cs:go (you see them in first person only, but in third person your hands are in other way or whatever)
>>34847252
why havent u invited her out yet?
>>
>am at a small harbor
>on a rowboat
>2 bullies i know irl steal it from me
>wake up
I felt really sad afterwards even if it wasnt real, fucking hell. bullies wouldn't leave me alone even in my own fucking world.
>>
File: 1752110.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1752110.png
21KB, 400x400px
>have dream
>everything's anime
>chad enters dream
>de-animes everything with a magic raygun
>>
>suffer from seasonal depression that manifests in spring
>be me, spring 2015
>finishing up highschool
>had a lot of exams because I missed school due to sickness
>my psyche has been going to shit faster than usual
>really stressful day ahead of me
>make it or break it situation with a subject that I hated
>go to sleep
>having a dream
>most of my dreams are either bizzarre or nightmares/night terrors
>not this one
>be in a relationship
>have a date with this person
>not sure if male or female
>didn't give a fuck
>best date ever
>honestly the realest feeling of love I've ever had
>I've had plenty of relationships with a wide variety of people irl
>never felt like this
>got another date few days later
>fast forward few days
>going to pick them up
>they're nowhere
>panicking
>spend few days searching for them
>wake up
>never got the dream back

I spent the whole day in bed, curled up into a ball, catatonic. Refused to go anywhere for a few days. Didn't eat for the first two. First time I started taking antidepressants. To this day it's the realest feeling of love I've ever felt and it's killing me.
>>
>>34843684
I was happy for a moment
>>
i dreamed i had a gf who promised to call me after i wake up
>>
I dreamt this board was blue last night and that Misaki loved me.

I don't even fucking like anime what are these feels take them away.

This board being blue was sweet tho.
>>
>>34847366
She said something about going out for drinks one time (I don't get carded at the 1 bar in this tiny village, probably because everyone knows and likes me) but we never did. I was going to get a new job a while ago which I didn't take which was a mistake, and she asked for my number then, but after my old phone broke and I lost her number, she said she would text me so I have it again but she never did. I just figure that she's too busy all the time because she's a single mother with two jobs.

I'm thinking about inviting her to go fishing when it gets warmer since we both like that.
>>
File: 1470689858680.jpg (152KB, 800x790px) Image search: [Google]
1470689858680.jpg
152KB, 800x790px
most of my dreams are nightmares but there are a few that stick with me just because they were so emotionally charged

>in a college classroom, mostly empty
>attractive girl sitting behind me
>she drops something and i turn around to look
>she scowls at me like i'd just called her a cunt
>turn around and bury my head in my arms embarrassed
>she calls me a piece of shit and throws some paper at me
>keeps getting more aggressive
>eventually she's full on kicking me from her seat
>it hurts and i'm crying
>the rest of the class gathers around me
>someone pulls me from my seat and they all beat me senseless
>screaming for help but it just gets worse

There's another dream I had when I was younger and there really wasn't a story happening. My brother was doing something and me and my dad turn around to see him and his skin has turned into what looks like gummy worms. My dad says "you were supposed to use a knife not a fork" and then everybody starts screaming as loud as they could
>>
>>34847752
>>34847566
>>34847467
these are pretty harsh, especially>>34847566
>>
>>34848300
>these are pretty harsh, especially>>34847566

I honestly this anon's dream >>34847752
was way worse. I kind of managed to get over the dream, it didn't really scar me that much as it just caught me off guard so it was a really heavy experience at the moment but it faded away after a while. It may be true that I'll never find anything that ever resembled the content of that dream but I honestly think that that anon's dream would scar me for life, not just for a few weeks/months.
>>
took mdma after coming down my brain chemistry was fried and out of balance, was so depressed , couldnt close my eyes tosleep.
Eventually fell asleep just to experience sleep paralysis.

DARK ENTITY was drawing me into some portal , it was in my wardrobe , I was holding onto my door while it was pulling on my leg, the room was so dark. It literally felt like reality , like my spirit woke up in my room. mhm
>>
I dreamed she never dumped me

I want to die
>>
>>34843684
>What was the cruelest dream you had?
i can't remember but i always have those dreams which i always hate
>>
>>34843684

Worst:
>be with girl I have a huge crush on in uni
>tell her how I feel about her
>she feels the same
>go home and just talk for a long time
>fuck

Wake up next morning feeling super happy, on a cloud and literally expecting her to lie next to me as I turn around. I even thought she must be in the bathroom when she wasnt in the bed, the dream felt so real.

That feeling of dawning realization is one of the worst feelings Ive had. Only topped by when I told her how I felt for real and got shut down ("I dont want to ruin our friendship anon :^)" )

Kinda funny though, I had the exact same dream years earlier when I was like 9, only then I was dreaming about the pokemon trading card game for GBA which I really wanted. I cried when I realised it wasnt true lel.
>>
Don't remember exactly when it happened but here is how it went
>woke up early morning, guessing around 7
>it was a sunny day and it felt like it was spring time
>took shower and got ready for work
>I then went downstairs and went to the kitchen
>I saw my wife cooking breakfast for me as my daughter was getting ready for school
>my daughter was around 9 years old
>"Good morning everyone. How are the two most beautiful women in the world doing?"
>started to eat the breakfast, scrambled eggs and two strips of bacon
>school bus came and my daughter started to head out to
>Try to say goodbye
>"Wait up sweetie. Daddy loves you and hope you have a great day"
>Try to kiss her on the cheek but was already out the door
>Thought it was weird that I wasn't able to remember her face but didn't think much of it
>Went back to my wife and hugged her while she was washing dishes
>Tried to give her a kiss goodbye before work
>couldn't turn her around to see her face and only saw the back of her head
>Started to freak out and then woke up
I had a beautiful wife and daughter, living a happy life with a great job. I wanted to go back to it all . I didn't want to wake up in a lonely room knowing that I fail at everything I do. I wanted to see her face so that I can know who she was, so I can have any clue to be happy.
>>
>>34849228
God that feels too familiar. Also told the girl I loved the way I felt for her and just said that she could only see me as a friend. Asked why is that and she just said that it's just how she is. She's now talking to a guy that she's only known for 2 weeks. At least she taught me that loving someone as deeply as I did for her is just a waste of time
>>
>Dream my oneitis broke up with her bf
>Tell her how much I love her
>She says she feels the same way, but still doesn't want to date me
>Says she wants to date some other fucker and goes off with him
>Wake up
>>
>driving down an empty highway at night
>oneitis is sitting in the passenger seat holding my hand
>turn to look at her and see her smiling at me
>tell her I love her
>wake up and spend a good half an hour in a half-awake state of crushing despair
>>
>>34849754
Cucked in your dreams. CAN'T MAKE THIS UP
>>
>>34843684
Any dream where a girl I knew liked me. I always fall in love for a day or so. And they're always girls I have never spoken to or who flat out refuse to speak to me. But I guess that's pretty much every girl I know. Sometimes I even think they're signs from above and I get so excited. But they never come true.
>>
>>34845762
think of it this way. your gf didn't convince you that her son was her brother.
It happened to me. I remember she would call me over skype at night before she would go to be and tell me to say goodnight to her brother. luckily I broke up with her soon after because I thought she was too good for me. I only learned about this recently and its been a year since we broke up.
>>
>>34843684
It was a very vivid lucid dream
>be in a room with other people
>other people are actually teen prostitutes or models or something
>my aunt is their pimp or modeling agent (has authority over them)(I somehow knew this)
>she proposes they give me a blowjob, on the house
>I get fucking exited as I realize I'm in a lucid dream and prepare for the mind sex
>as one of the girls is about to take off my pants, they suddenly all turn to me and start laughing at me, calling me a loser (my aunt too)
>wake up and feel uneasy the whole day
I'm a khhv btw.
>>
>>34843684
>What was the cruelest dream you had?

When I was younger, sleep paralysis was a fairly frequent occurrence for me. I'd wake to the sensation of something I couldn't see grasping my wrist and a voice whispering in my ear, telling me it knew I was awake. I'd struggle to try and escape it, but I remained frozen. I remember one occasion where I was awoken by a deep, guttural voice behind me, speaking with all the cadence of language of none of its sense. The recliner I sleep in began to rock back and forth. I desperately tried to get up and escape because I could feel something was coming for me. But there was nothing I could do; hands I couldn't see held me fast.

But perhaps the most painful dream that sleep paralysis provided me was one I had back in college. I woke up to find the window open, a gentle and warm breeze rustling the curtains. The night sky was a warm violet, the stars preternaturally large and dripping with sterling light. For the first time in a long while, I felt something like tranquility. I knew the world beyond that window was lovely even though the waking world offered nothing save ugliness. There was peace beyond that window. And so I tried to get up from my bed to approach it, to escape into it. But it was an episode of sleep paralysis and I found myself unable to move. I prayed to God, Satan, and everything I could thing of between to just let me go, allow me to feel something like sweetness. Nothing, either divine or infernal, bothered to answer. And as the vision faded I tried to scream but it did no good; I was paralyzed after all.

Strange, isn't it? All of the terrors, the demons, devils and the rest that sleep paralysis subjected me to were horrible, to be sure. It's horrible to feel yourself so deep in Hell and unable to wrest yourself from its grasp. Far more horrible was finding one's self so close to Heaven, just a couple of steps from its Gates, and being unable to pass into it.
>>
i had a dream that i never met this person i really loved on r9k
and my life was normal i guess. but something just felt odd the whole time. like i was missing something
i guess not having all of the heartbreak and stuff was nice, but it's so crazy how even when i theoretically didn't know about this person i loved in my dream, i knew i was missing something without ever having met them. being hurt has become a privilege
>>
>>34843684
Lifes a dream.
>>
File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
The one I have everyday when I wake up
>>
I dreamt I was happy.
>>
>four or five years old
>I'm at the airport with my family
>suddenly shit hits the fan
>everyone is running, all the lights shut off
>no clue what the fuck is happening
>when I look for my family they are all gone, everyone is gone
>they all got onto the airplane, they didn't even try to help me out
>it takes off just in time and I can see them waving with big smiles from the windows
>I'm sitting in the dark, watching the night sky from the jet bridge as a giant blob starts pouring in onto the tarmac
>and then suddenly the floor of the jet bridge breaks and I fall directly into the monster

Incredibly cruel, but with an important lesson. The perfect dream.
>>
File: 626913.png (504KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
626913.png
504KB, 480x800px
I had a dream I was laying in bed with Nagisa Shiota. Then I woke up and lost the game.
>>
File: IMG_4961.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4961.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
I fucking HATE feet. I hate hate hate feet and I hate footfags they are fucking gross.

Yet

>Dream where I was in 9th grade, high school freshman
>English teacher was really hot
>We were reading some gay book, and she called on me to answer a question
>Forgot what I answered in the dream but whatever it was, it was wrong
>She shakes her head and licks her lips
>Everyone but me was excused from class
>She told me to lie down on the floor under her desk for punishment
>Complied
>She took off her shoes and shoved her feet in my mouth
>Said she's never "punished" a freshman before, I should be honored
>She wouldn't stop talking about how lucky I was cause she just got a pedicure
>Nonstop gagging
>Just wanted to die, couldn't breathe
>Continuous laughing coming from her
>Felt like hours
>Eventually got startled awake, turns out I was actually choking on some spit in the real world while I was asleep

Was really weird and I hope I never have a nightmare like that again. I think I had it because my friend was a footfag and he and I debated on how much of a degenerate he was the day before. I am kinda into femdom tho. The worst part about it by far was how long it felt like it lasted, genuinely felt like years. I was all fucked up for a few days afterwards.
>>
>>34854601
I need your dreams. Always had a foot fetish and my fifth grade teacher was always dangling heels, bright red nails under hose... mah dick still stands up over her all these years later.
>>
>>34854601
You reminded me of a dream I had about Saika Totsuka once.

>He transfered overseas to my town
>I have to drive him to school
>riding in back of car because dream
>he rubs me with is feet and leans on me
>it feels really real, like I'm actually being touched
>wake up
>dream fades

It felt good but I'm not into feet.
>>
>>34854601
Fapped to this, cheers
>>
>be me
> it's dark and all the electricity is out
>possibly a hurricane or some other natural disaster recently happened
>collecting supplies and planning to meet up with "the others"
> others are my dream gf and some acquaintances
> wander through empty town trying to get to meeting spot
> begins raining
> is cold and treacherous but I want to keep going
> finally see her in the distance
> call out I see them
> we all rush to meet up with other group
> upon seeing me gf jumps to embrace me
> she hugs me like someone holds onto someone who has just saved them from drowning
> she does not let go
> can feel her breathing
> finally pulls back and looks into my eyes
> "I love you anon"
> I could feel she truly means it
> "I love you too"
>she embraces me again
> again she holds me so close and I feel her breathes
> "I'm glad you're safe"
> can feel the love so intensely, in this moment I am so happy just to know that she loves me
> know in my heart she feels the same way
> we look into each others eyes once more
> tear falls from my eye because even if this storm has destroyed everything I don't care because I know she loves me as intensely as I do her and that is all that matters
> a tear falls from her eye
> because of the rain we are the only ones who can see this

> wake up
> cannot remember her face
> can still remember what it feels like to be in love and to be loved back
> all my memories flood back into my mind
> remember I am depressed autistic loner who has never and will never know that kind of love in real life
>break
> stay in bed all day freaking out over the fact I've wasted my life and I am going to die never knowing that feeling again

It's torture to know that I am capable of feeling those emotions, but that I never will.
>>
>>34843684
>I was happy
>Confident
>Charismatic
>Even had oneitis
>And then I woke up

My fucking subconscious teasing me with everything I can't have. WHY THE FUCK DOES MY OWN MIND WORK AGAINST ME.
>>
File: are_you_frustrated_r.jpg (91KB, 749x750px) Image search: [Google]
are_you_frustrated_r.jpg
91KB, 749x750px
My dreams are typically really surrealist and Dali-like(one of the reasons he is one of my favorite artists) or a very typical day I have, including bad days, so if I wake up and I remember the dream I'm pretty tired and angry that my day is just starting. Also typically the best parts are just when I'm about to wake up.

Also any anon that reads this please give me a (you). I haven't had one in a while and I feel most people ignore my posts.
>>
>>34847229
are you me? every time i try to do something cool in a lucid dream, either nothing happens, or I wake up.
>>
>>34843684
>That pretty, white-haired girl that used to show up whenever I was lonely.
>She never cared who I was or what I was like. I never felt judged around her.
>She just wanted to be here, with me.
>>
>>34843684
>cuddling oneitis for what felt like forever
>wake up
>eventually find out she has weapons grade autism of the SJW variety

Its one feel to be a league below your oneitis, its a whole nother (arguably worse) feel to be a league above and know you cant pull her up
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.