[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can women be good at videogames? ive never seen a good one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: r9k pet.jpg (54KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
r9k pet.jpg
54KB, 372x500px
can women be good at videogames? ive never seen a good one
>>
>>34843507
Were you watching the For Honor streams?
>>
>>34843507
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Imh7RzxYp8
>>
>>34844306
Of course it was going to be an asian
>>
>>34843507
Yeah, anybody who plays a shitload of games that don't spoonfeed you wins can get really good at them.
My sister plays 14 hours of ffxiv a day and is one of the best players worldwide.
I play dragon's dogma and I'm a veritable encyclopedia for it.
>>
>>34844701
>14 hours
what about school?
>>
>>34844701
Whats your sisters username will check fflogs :33
>>
>>34844773
She dropped out in her first year of high school to pursue bideo games.

>>34844780
She recently changed it to Beki Boop but it used to be some randomized name like vorxia, I think.
>>
>>34844306
>that shit tracking
is this "pro" overwatch? the game is fucking shit.
>>
>>34844821
https://www.fflogs.com/rankings/character/3027003/4/#

>no rankings

youre not making a valid point for women here
>>
what's the point?

like how you'll never need to explore distant planets if you have everything you could ever want and need at home, there are girls who are garbage at the games they play but streamers still give them 10,000 dollars just for playing
>>
>>34845204
I might be wrong about her username.
She is ranked though. When she wakes up I'll get her to tell me her username and I'll show you.
>>
>>34844306
>overwatch
With a skill ceiling so low the game was practically made for girls.
>>
>>34843507

They're great at cleaning the floor.
>>
>>34845333
what class she play fampai
>>
>>34845885
literally ever class. she's maxing them out. Last time I hung out with her she was working on monk.
>>
File: 1486279429411.png (172KB, 465x266px) Image search: [Google]
1486279429411.png
172KB, 465x266px
>females
>good at anything
>>
>>34843507
i've seen some good ones on counterstrike
>>
>>34843507

>find progamer
>oh wait it's a transsexual
>>
what's the best gaming monitor
>>
>>34845951
This

I will give 1,000 GBP to whoever can name me a female who is or was genuinely great at something.
>>
>>34843507
women dont excel at anything OP , theyre living decoration
>>
>>34846111
>>34846115

What about shit like singing and dancing? Ballet?
>>
they can I've met one but only one

>most vidya centric person I've ever met
>introduced me to souls
>would kick my ass in every single fps
>only games I could beat her were fighting ones
>always fucked with me in souls PVP
>virgin "fembot" (I doubt she'd heard of this place, she was the ifunny type)
>>
>>34846165
was she chubby and cute? or lewd
>>
>>34846163
Dancing is shit

Singing is a good point, though most "great" female singers are overrated whores that don't write their own music.
>>
>>34846207
>Dancing is shit

If I get extremely lucky( I won't), my first date will be with a dancer. Why is it shit?
>>
>>34846291
It's the earliest form of attention whoring. A primal and feminine mating call, more or less.
>>
>>34845937
Wew, Shame its for weebgames. What's the skill ceiling like? Ive only played a little, and was memorized by the atmosphere. Who knows, i could have been a generic mmo fatbot
>>
>>34846068
Kek. Reminds me of an emo "girl" I met at college, we did a project on steam together. She had an adam's apple and a husky as fuck voice. I was certain when she accidentally wrote her name down as Andy when she had called herself Brandy. Honestly would've went for "her" anyway, she was pretty fun to talk to and actually good at vidya, but she already had a boyfriend.

>>34846165
Did you gf her or what?
>>
>>34846338
>look at me spin
>look at me bend
>look at my body
Many forms of dance only exist to show off eloquence and beauty, aka look at my sex Chad
>>
>>34845937
thats pretty neat, i still dont have all classes at 60 but i love raiding :^) too bad game runs out of content fast
>>
>>34843507
Yes, but only the ones that don't look like girls
>>
>>34843507
I've had exes who were good at games, but they didn't actually do anything else but play games, so their real value had already dropped pretty dramatically by that point.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.