[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win? hjkhjkkhjknj

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 22

File: chad.png (1MB, 1671x1271px) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
1MB, 1671x1271px
Who would win?

hjkhjkkhjknj
>>
honestly, probably the fedora lord
>>
File: 1302243183954.jpg (40KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
1302243183954.jpg
40KB, 800x599px
>tfw fedora lord is still taller than me
>>
>>34843508
I'd see him swinging at the air and dropping it because he's clumsy or stumbling forward with his arms to his side and getting dropped
>>
>>34843496
Well lets see:

>Chad
>Built
>Probably pretty strong

>Fedora lord
>Has a sharp bit of metal designed to slice though flesh

Yeah I don't care if Fedora lord can't use it properly, all he has to do is swing it in Chads general direction and make contact.
>>
>>34843496
Chad could probably use his giant leaps to run around until the manlet is breathless and then beat him into a pulp.
>>
>>34843496
The guy with the sword, he could just poke him with it and swing wildly, if it's sharp it'll sloice whatever it hits
>>
File: 1486375138827.png (17KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486375138827.png
17KB, 861x758px
OP here, don't know if everyone already knows this or not but the survival rate for getting stabbed (with normal knives) is incredibly high at 97 percent (I think most people assume one stab and you're down)

Also fight is to the death
>>
First, that guy is too ugly to be Chad. Second, there is no way he's 6'6". Maybe 6' at most.
>>
>>34843524

5'9" is the average height friendo
>>
>>34843577
The manlet probably doesn't have the shear strength to use a katana effectively. Chad is faster and better built, if Fedora lord doesn't kill him with the first strike (assuming he can hit him) he's dead.
>>
>>34843601
He's not ugly he just looks like he's in his late 30s or early 40s
>>
>>34843602
Try telling that to a girl.
>>
The Fedora Lord is actually taller than Chad. Just look at their body types more closely.
>>
Chad would use his superior stamina and speed to dodge FdLs attacks and disarm when he tires.
>>
>>34843577
>Source
>Your ass

First: knives and are incredibly dangerous though it's mostly due to the surprise factor which a sword won't have but if there is no immediate medical help he's going to die to matter what.

Second: anyone with experience in fighting will tell you that if your opponent has a weapon you better start running.
>>
>>34843539
>all he has to do is swing it in Chads general direction and make contact.

Yeah easier said than done. If Fedora Lord swings and misses, and it's likely he'll miss against a trained fighter, it's game over for him.

My money's on Chad
>>
>>34843648

uhmm try again sweetie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab_wound

>Stab wounds occur four times more than gunshot wounds in the United Kingdom, but the mortality rate associated with stabbing has ranged from 0-4% as 85% of injuries sustained from stab wounds only affect subcutaneous tissue.

Just saying because I think practically no one would expect this
>>
>>34843680
>Thinking a knife is a sword
>>
Chad would lose, he is no super human
>>
>>34843668
>trained fighter
lrn2reed
>>
>>34843695

I said with normal knives on my post. Please stop trying to be argumentative.
>>
>>34843717
my bad, then fedora lord wins
>>
>>34843496
fedora boy doesn't have to know how to use a sword, he can just swing it randomly and if it hits it will cause severe damage and pain. if it's sharp enough it will cut through muscle like butter. that's why some skinny junkie with a rusty knife is a riskier fight than a big guy who will knock you out and leave it at that.
>>
swort 2 hevy, fedora miss 3 tiem and muscle win becaus fedora no more breath.
>>
>>34843496
>Who would win this completely hypothetical fight between two people with various advantages and disadvantages?

I don't know
>>
the fedora would win if he didn't allow chad to get close enough to grab him.
>>
>>34843496
obviously chad, physically overpowering and agility is the most important part.
One strong punch to the face will do more than a slice to the arm
>>
>>34843496

probably fedora lord, chad will rush in thinking that getting cut isn't so bad and when fedora lord spazzes out with that sharp katana chad will discover too late just how wrong he was.
>>
File: 1484165043832.jpg (110KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484165043832.jpg
110KB, 540x540px
>>34844259
>mfw when he genuinely believes this
>>
>>34844103
>this autism
if you don't care to theorize then why reply?
>>
>>34843496
>unarmed man vs a 3 ft long razor sharp steel blade
I don't care how many bitches he fucked, he's not surviving that. Do you think any army in the world went up against betafags unarmed?

>lmao they can't kill me cuz dey ugly x)
There comes a point when you have to stop hugging attractive men's nuts. This is that point.
>>
File: MenHeightWhite2.gif (38KB, 864x456px) Image search: [Google]
MenHeightWhite2.gif
38KB, 864x456px
>>34843621
>>34843602
>5'9" is average
Kek nice try manlets
>>
>>34843615
>The manlet probably doesn't have the shear strength to use a katana effectively
How tall were people in Japan when they used katanas?
>>
File: fedora_intensifies.gif (134KB, 287x344px) Image search: [Google]
fedora_intensifies.gif
134KB, 287x344px
Fedora lord would win easily if he activates his hidden powers.
>>
>>34844505
Japanese are shorter on average, but they're proportionate, fedora is white. Also, I guess samurais used to train for years to learn how to properly use a katana. You're comparing a navy seal with someone who just bought a gun.
>>
>>34844484
That's.....exactly what the chart you posted says.

Fucking idiot, try better to bait next time.
>>
I actually think the fedora lord has the advantage here, even if he doesn't know how to properly use a katana he still has a weapon.
>>
>>34844554
>Shorter than 50% of the population

Maybe it's average if you include people older than 40
>>
>>34844621

There's tons of short guys around. You just don't notice them cause they are shorter than you. Typical lanklet with a short man syndrome, you are. Every time you meet somebody taller than you, you get the daylight scared out of you.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
>extremely sharp, well-crafted high quality blade made from a specific blend of steel and iron
>even if the fedora lord can't use it properly, he can still wield it like an amateur, which is enough to be dangerous
>versus... a buff meathead that has no training nor a weapon...
let's face it, the fedora lord would win
>b-but muh sheer strength and speed cuz Chad
>implying a weapon like a genuine katana won't at least keep Chad away at a distance because it's a fucking scary sword
>implying someone can't make a painful cut with a sword even if they're not samurai
>>
File: FB_IMG_1441821089578.jpg (37KB, 523x542px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1441821089578.jpg
37KB, 523x542px
Chad would just fuck the Fedora Lord's oneitis, leaving him to curl up in the fetal position. Chad would finish him off at his leisure.
>>
>>34844665
same anon here!
to add on, katanas were used with agility and speed rather than brute strength, so the fedora lord's physical weakness wouldn't be much of a problem when wielding the sword...
>>
>>34844544
Someone without any military experience who has a gun is far more dangerous than somebody who's unarmed. Deal with it.
>>
>>34844621
>small brained manlets can't read charts
>>
>>34844688
It's a big katana and he doesn't know how to use it. If he miss he's probably going to injure himself
>>
File: 1483662165138.png (361KB, 473x675px) Image search: [Google]
1483662165138.png
361KB, 473x675px
>>34843496
how is it possible to acheive that chad physique from OPs picture? I mean that isn't possible naturally is it? There have to be at least some chemically engineered substances helping?
>>
>>34844733
>stick them with the pointy end
HOLY SHIT SO FUCKING HARD TO USE ONLY CHAD COULD USE IT BECAUSE HE'S HOT UNLIKE THAT UGLY MANLET BETA

Fucking imbecile. It's a sword not a fucking fighter plane.
>>
>>34844764
That's why katanas were used by untrained and unfit people, right?
>>
>>34844787
It was a nobility thing, not a matter of skill.
>>
>>34843496
The fedora lord. Even if he is not trained with the katana, he can still swing while the Chad has no weapon and is NOT trained in fighting. He could possibly resist for some time, but that's all.
>>
>>34843577
>>34843680
That's the survival rate for a single stab wound that receives proper medical attention.
Also most "stab wounds" in the UK are inflicted with small shivs not hunting knifes.
Teenage gangs shiving each other with Stanley blades is distorting the statistics.
If the blade is long enough to hit arteries, mortality goes through the roof, even with medical attention.
A single good slash with a katana is going to fuck your shit up to the point where you're at least incapitated.
>>
>>34844812
It's not a gun. You can't just point it and pull the trigger, you need a physique and skill that manlet doesn't have
>>
>>34843496
>neither know how to fight
>one has a long, sharp weapon

gee, you tell me dude
>>
>>34843496
>chad tries to hit fedora lord
>fedora lord slices chads arm
>blood starts flowing everywhere
>because fedora lord has seen only gore on the internet, he will most probably have a panic attack when chad dies painfully in front of his eyes.
>if he's edgy enough he might hit chad through his chest delivering the final blow
>>
>>34843496
>fedora lord teleports behind chad*
>slashes him with his four sword ghost style kaze no hikki*
>pshhh..nothing personal, normie
>>
>>34844933
>implying fedora lord has enough strength to cut muscles and bone
It's not that easy. Even executioners had to be trained to inflict a good blown, and they were killing a restrained person hitting in one of the most vulnerable spots. Fedora has no chances.
>>
It depends on whoever attacks first. Being cut once will be enough for Chad to be out of the fight, but if Chad attacks before he can be swung at he'll just grab the sword out of fedora's hands.
>>
>>34843496
>Fedora lord swings
>Chad is hit and bleeding profusely, but can grab the katana
>kills fedora lord then dies of blood loss
>>
>>34844901
why are you arguing with that katana weilding fedora?
clearly chad would teleport behind him and beat him to death, if chad ran into the katana instead of teleporting it'd just bounce off him and fall out of the fedora lords hands NOTHING CAN HARM CHAD CHAD IS THE MAN MUSCLE MAN THE MAN THE MUSCLE THE MUSCLE MAN
>>
Why is Chad so ugly lol
>>
>>34843577
Even if the survival rate is high from a knife stab the pain of it will likely put just about anyone down for the count. If this is to the death then fedora lord only has to get in one deep gash or a stab and Chad will be in too much pain to act properly. Even if he gets an adrenaline rush to keep struggling that won't kick in until a little after the initial shock of the sudden wound and surge of pain and by that time the fedora lord has hacked into him again. That's the reality of how it would play out, in all likelihood he would not have a heroic comeback like an action movie. Especially since he doesn't even have any fighting training so probably lacking the discipline to keep calm and think straight in a fist fight, much less with a sword coming at him.
>>
>>34844996
You wish to be that ugly son
>>
>>34844787
A sword weighs a lot less than a baseball bat and even on a poorly aimed hit at a shitty angle a blade will still turn and dig in because it's flat and skin is soft and will compress when hit.
>>
>>34845021
Nigga I am that ugly and I hate it. He looks like a mong. "Masculine" features are bullshit girls just want guys that look cute
>>
>>34845078
This implies that fedora can hit an agiler and fitter Chad. If he misses he's probably going to end up by hitting his own leg or something.
>>
>>34845020
nuh uh CHAD IS THE MUSCLE MAN HE CAN GRAB A SHARP BLADE AND PULL IT AWAY IT WONT CUT HIM HE'S THE MUSCLE MAN STEEL CANNOT HARM A MAN UNLESS IT IS WIELDED BY THE EPITOME OF MAN, THE MUSCLE MAN EPITOME OF ALL MAN

STOP TALKING LIKE A FUCKING FEDORA NERD
>>
>>34844983
>he'll just grab the sword out of fedora's hands.
>he'll just grab a 3ft razorblade and not get cut cause he's so le hot and zyzzthetic teeheehee
>>
>>34844544
>You're comparing a navy seal

chad's entry literally says he is not trained in fighting

because they're equally untrained, all fedora has to do is swing the katana side to side. chad is not trained in dodging blows and is probably thinking from movies that getting chopped with a sword is not so bad and will probably get hit even if it's just on the arms, and that'll be the end for him.
>>
>>34843496
Chad probably. Take one non-lethal hit from the blade and then it 's pretty much over and the Fedoralord gets bashed to death.
>>
>>34845169
It was an example of a comparison between fedora and a samurai
>>
>>34844974
you know if the blade is sharp enough it will go through really easily.

also slicing someones wrist is different thing than cutting someones head clean off, humans neck has really thick muscles and lots of connective tissue while hand has a thin layer of skin and big blood veins going right under it.
>>
>>34845231
>one non lethal hit

I think you underestimate the cutting power of any sharp piece of metal against nude flesh.

Chad will probably be fucked after some tendon was cut by the katana. It's not even >muh superior japanese steel it's about the basic principle that has made the arms race happen in the first place: a physically inferior opponen with a superior weapon has a massive advantage.

Anyway, we are assuming that the fedoralord will hit, which will probably not happen since he will try to imitate one of his japanese animes and will do something retarded. Maybe even hurt himself with the sword.
>>
>>34843577
97% after being stabbed with a knife (not a fucking 90cm sword) and most importantly after getting proper medical attention you retard. Without it you are toast.
I'm guessing that 3% is when a major artery is punctured and the big boy can't make it in time to the hospital. Without medical attention you are pretty fucked. Also blood loss + exercise = you'll get tired and probably collapse very soon. Let me tell you what happens when you have been fighting for 24 min or so (4 rolls in my BJJ school): you stop thinking. Literally, all you rely on is your innate abilities. Advanced fighters have repeated the techniques so many times that they can do them without thinking but a white belt will resort to strength and tire himself exponentially faster. After the last fight I always feel like I want to throw up.
>>
>>34844871
>>34845020
>>34845431

Yes lads, I know it's with a knife and you will die if you don't see a doctor after. I was stating a interesting fact incase people overestimated fedora lord.
>>
>>34843740
>leave it at that
most high test guys get too carried away in the fight so your head will probably be stomped once in ground...
>>
>>34843496
chad's height should be 6'1-6'2
even then you have to roid to get a body like that at that height
>>
Depends which type of Fedora Lord we're talking about here.

If he's the sort who harbors murderous thoughts and always wanted to shoot up his school, he'll probably win because his subconscious won't stop him from actually swinging the katana with intent to kill.

If he's the more common type who is way too subdued by society, and secretly a normal, decent person beneath it all, he'll do a few warning swings and Chad will just immediately disarm him by throwing a nearby slightly heavy object at him.
>>
File: 1474065586667.png (6KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
1474065586667.png
6KB, 339x348px
>>34843496
Probably chad.. He's got muscles and he's not a virgin.
>>
File: euphoric.jpg (171KB, 548x618px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.jpg
171KB, 548x618px
>>34845487
I think fedora lord is actually underestimated since he beat god.
>>
File: Youre_a_big_guy.jpg (123KB, 494x411px) Image search: [Google]
Youre_a_big_guy.jpg
123KB, 494x411px
>>34843496
as long as fedora lord isn't a complete moron and just stabs him or does quick thrusts instead of showing him the dance of his people he should mutilate chat, otherwise chad will get close to him and break him, after all he is a big guy
>>
>>34845487
there's no overestimation, Chad loses 9/10 times faggot, a sharp sword is going to fuck you up the moment it comes in contact with your skin.
It doesn't even have to be a lethal cut, just imagine the pain after having your biceps completely torn, the blood loss, the shock of losing a major motor function (because in case you don't understand this, a severed muscle cannot contract)... After that if the fedora lord is bloodlusted (which I assume or else there would be no reason for these 2 to fight to death out of the blue) he will keep mauling chad until he dies from blood loss (which will happen sooner ofc if fedora lord manages to cut an artery).
>>
>>34843496
I bet on the fedora lord. It's like people don't realize how strong you are, anything sharp can still fuck you up.

What is Chad going to do? Stop the blade with his hands?
>>
Even militaries advise retreating from a knife fight if you don't have a gun at the time. A sword is even worse than a knife. Like even a dull as fuck blade would still tear into you horribly when someone swings it and they don't even have to swing it hard to do that. Even some anorexic fuck that can't even lift a 20 lb. dumb bell could fuck your shit all up with a dull knife. Disarming works in action movie fights and sometimes in real life if there's no other way but it's extremely risky to try it. Real fights are a chaotic mess. Chad's best bet is to run away from fedora lord's sword. He could easily outrun him and throw stuff.
>>
>>34845495
chance of dying from a normal fist fight with a dude that knows the consequences of committing a murder, that doesn't involve fucking blood feud = 2-5%

chance of dying from a fight with a skinny junkie that is not afraid to use a rusty shank because he's fucked in the head = 70-80%
>>
>>34843648
Knives are dangerous but most people who carry them never intend to kill in a mugging/robbery and don't have the guts to stab someone. Plus if someone pulls a knife on you, just leg it and you'll 99% survive because most people who use knives like that round here are just chavs who have clogged up lungs from smoking from the age of 7

Source: had a knife pulled on me, about 30% of my co-workers have been chased with weapons toom all part of the prime british youth experience
>>
>>34843496

Guys, Fedora lord probably at least went to a larping contest once, even if he can't use katana properly he can still swing it wildly at Chad if he tries to close the gap and maybe hit him at least once before Chad closes the distance between then and bring the fight to the ground where he can just grab Fedora lord arm and smash his hand in the ground until he lets go of the katana, then Chad can bead Fedora lord into a pulp with little effort.

If Fedora lord tried to seize initiative by running towards Chad sword in hand like one of his chinese animes Chad could probably kick Fedora lord in the chest with very little risk of the katana reaching any vital spots, once Fedora lord is in the ground gasping for air trying to get up Chad can disarm him and beat him to a pulp.

What defines the fight is where Chad is hit before he gets close enough to murder Fedora lord and how much strenght Fedora lord can muster into the blow. It is very unlikely that Fedora lord could land more than one blow before being tackled down, so if it's a non incapacitating blow then Chad will win the fight, even if he ends up losing an arm or leg in the process.

So it depends on luck really, I'd say Chad has at least 60% chance of winning.
>>
>>34844747
Years of bodybuilding and eating high-protein foods. They don't say no pain no gain for no reason
judging by his tiny bulge I would probably say some roids on top
>>
>>34843496
The guy with the sword, all he would have to do is swing it like a retard and it would fuck up Chad
>>
>>34844974
Why is everybody implying that fedora dude has cooked spaghetti in place of muscles? Most fedora like him have at least an average count of strength otherwise your entire skeleton would just collapse. It's only a ~4 kg sword and he has two hands to hold it, he could even just hold it pointing towards Chad and run him through with it without swinging it. Plus, those katana swords are really fucking sharp if you buy authentic
>>
File: 1478999930741.jpg (72KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1478999930741.jpg
72KB, 400x267px
>cutting Chad's hand off still doesn't stop him fucking your gf
>>
>>34843496
Guy with the sharp piece of steel.

Sorry guys but that's how it goes.
Same way as Chads out there end up being murdered by skinny niggers with guns or knives.
>>
>>34843496
Let's start off with the strengths and weaknesses of both first.
>Chad is 9 inches taller and the taller you are you have longer arms
>Chad most likely outlifts the fedora lord by 250+ pounds in almost every category
>Chad is a lot more faster and agile due to sports
>Chad has more weight and height than Fedora lord so he won't be that much more agile
Chad could either spear him to the ground or grab his arm before Fedora swings to win
>Fedora has faster reflexes from playing CSGO and other shit all day everyday
>Fedora has a lot of pent up anger in him
>Fedora knows basic moves from watching Weeaboo shit
>Fedora barely even stands so he's weak and slow making his faster reflexes worthless
I see Chad winning 6/10 times.
>>
File: 5123321541.jpg (201KB, 730x548px) Image search: [Google]
5123321541.jpg
201KB, 730x548px
>>34845734
>Source: had a knife pulled on me, about 30% of my co-workers have been chased with weapons
maybe you should work a corner in a nicer part of town roastie
>>
File: 1487015810149.jpg (179KB, 1132x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1487015810149.jpg
179KB, 1132x1020px
>>34843496
>tfw 5'9'' fedora lord
>>
File: 1473710289420.jpg (966KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1473710289420.jpg
966KB, 2000x2000px
The fedora. In sweden there was an autist who killed pic related with a sword.
>>
File: 1477048102058.jpg (89KB, 645x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1477048102058.jpg
89KB, 645x1159px
>>34846354
And this is what the killer looked like.
>>
All Chads are proficient in football, so they can tackle.

Fedora lord only gets one good swing at Chad before he's tackled down.

Once Fedora lord is tackled down, unless he managed to slow Chad with a hit in his arm, he won't get a chance at another blow.

If the swing is non incapacitating, Fedora lord is kill. Depends whether he lands the blow and where the blow lands.

Lets assume an inexperienced katana fighter has 50% chance of landing a blow. Lets assume that once the blow lands each leg and the torso has 20% chance of being hit each, and each arm, the head and abdomen have about 10% each. Lets assume arm and leg blows are non incapacitating.

So Fedora lord has 50% chance of landing a blow, and 40% of the time (head, torso, abdomen) the blow will be incapacitating, ending the fight then and there. 60% of the time the blow won't be incapacitating (will cut one of Chad's arms or legs), so Chad will then be able to tackle Fedora lord down and beat him to a pulp. But lets also assume that if Chad is hit in one of his arms he won't be able to tackle and disarm Fedora lord at the same time, giving Fedora lord a chance at another blow. If Fedora lord manages to land an incapacitating blow or cut the other arm of Chad, Chad won't be able to disarm him any longer and Fedora lord will have a good chance of just getting up and staying away until Chad pass out from blood loss then chop Chad's head.

So Fedora lord incapacitates Chad in the first blow 20% of the time, lands a slowing blow gets tackled then incapacitates Chad 3% of the time, lands a slowing blow gets tackled but fails to incapacitate Chad 3% of the time, lands a non incapacitating non slowing blow then gets tackled 24% of the time, and fails to land a blow altogether 50% of the time.

All in all Fedora lord has about 23% chance of killing Chad considering a 50% chance of hitting Chad in his first strike, or up to 43% chance of killing Chad if we assume Fedora lord will land at least one blow.

Chad wins.
>>
>>34843496
Doesn't matter how ripped Chad is, fedora lord has a sword and even swing it like a retard will give him absolute advantage.

>>34843668
Even if you get grappled, if you didn't lose the sword you just need to keeping swinging like a retard.
I went through a CC course and literally the first thing they teach you is to avoid fighting at all costs against a guy with a knife because all those fancy techniques you see against them almost never work.
>>
>>34846354

>had a white qt girlfriend
>still decided to chop up white kids

I guess pajeet never could adapt to western civilisation.
>>
>>34846579

The fight is to death remember. Chad doesn't care if he'll lose a limb or two. The only hope of survival for Chad is to take the fight to the ground where he can easily overpower Fedora lord before blood loss gets him, so he can disarm Fedora and bash his face to a pulp.

Chad will look for the best opening to tackle Fedora lord, Fedora lord will maybe land a hit, and if Chad doesn't die from the blow he'll disarm Fedora lord and kill him.

If Fedora lord knew how to use the katana properly Chad would have no chance. But since Fedora lord doesn't know how to use his weapon he'll likely fumble with it and may even not land a blow at all.
>>
File: 1481900687921.png (470KB, 650x418px) Image search: [Google]
1481900687921.png
470KB, 650x418px
>>34846665
Anon that is the victim. This is the killer.
>>
>>34846784

Keep it up ethan, proud of you.
>>
>>34846947
Who the fuck is ethan?
>>
>>34843496
My money is on the guy with the sword. Chad's height advantage doesn't matter as much since the sword gives Fedora lord the reach advantage anyway.

>>34843577
As soon as you get stabbed, let alone with a katana, you are done trying to win the fight and now in "I need to get the fuck out of here before I bleed to death" mode.
>>
>>34846733
>implying you can grapple with only one arm
>>
File: NEET.jpg (257KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.jpg
257KB, 800x1199px
Chad, because the Fedora Lord will hesitate to swing. That few seconds is all Chad needs to get one good hit in.
>>
>>34843496
>tfw ull never be chad
>>
File: whowouldwin.png (1MB, 1671x1271px) Image search: [Google]
whowouldwin.png
1MB, 1671x1271px
>>34843496
What if we gave them both a little bit of training?
>>
>>34843496
>people honestly think chad would lose

The only good thing about a long unwieldy heavy blade is that you can develop techniques to mitigate the unwieldy part of it. All fedora lord could do it is poke it Chad's general direction as a less effective spear.

Swinging it is absolutely out of the question as without technique, fedora lord would stumble and let his guard down, allowing chad to instantly disarm him with his overwhelming strength (and physical sense, being so physically fit) and then proceed to pummel him to death with either the blade or his fists.

Not only that, but being so muscular, unless Fedora lord got a very good swing off, assuming chad couldn't dodge, it, with the adrenaline and his physical resilience, he'd be able to counter attack and then disarm Fedora lord. People really really overestimate swords. Unless Chad is autistic, I'd say he wins 100 times out a hundred.
>>
>>34849034
If the Chad had a 10% success before, now he has a 1%
>>
>>34849034
Still Chad, considering I doubt fedoralord has the balls to actually make the move to kill someone.
>>
>>34843496
>people think fedora lord could could actually maim chad

Holy fuck, People rarely ever lost limbs, and if they did, it were against master swordsmen or, their wounds got infected and had to be amputated. Watch some beheading/maiming liveleak videos, unless the patient is restrained and the weapon is exceptionally heavy and sharp, there will never be enough pressure to clearly cut something off in one hit.

Fedora lord stands no chance of getting a clean hit against chad, and if he did, I doubt he has the technique to slice off a limb down.
>>
>>34849034

Chad is gonna be slow as fuck with that muscle
>>
>>34849034

Nah, Chad is bretty fucked now.

His plan was to rely on superior strength against a foe who had no idea what he was doing.

Now Fedora lord can just keep poking and scratching Chad with his sword from out of Chad's reach until he faints from bloodloss. Fencing is all about range control.
>>
>>34849302
Do you actually believe that? I think you're mistaken.
>>
>>34849332

It's IIA fibers bodybuilder muscle, If he was fast twitch olympic lifter he'd take out fedora in few sec
>>
>>34843496
A katana is really not the best sword for Fedora lord. He should get a rapier or even a regular longsword, then the fight would be clearly in his favor. In unskilled hands the blade will rip against some bone and that will be it if Chad gets enough of an adrenaline rush to tackle fedoralord.
>>
>>34849122
It's like you think these swords are some heavy and unwieldy shit that only someone practiced can use without falling down. That's ridiculous. They weigh less than baseball bats and their weight is balanced. So it would take more skill to swing a baseball bat than to swing one of these swords, so basically none. You gotta quit watching so much anime, you have a terribly romanticized view of how real life combat played out. Two people good enough to fight with melee weapons and defend against one another for lengthy periods would be a rare thing. In reality it will be a quick and crude confrontation where one gets killed shortly after it starts. Chad doesn't even have a weapon or any kind of armor at all here. He's completely screwed no matter how strong he is. The only way he could win would be if this guy missed and he quickly got up in his face too close for him to swing it again. And the guy probably wouldn't miss because he'd be swinging it side to side and diagonally with a pretty long blade. As soon as he hits one time it's over, Chad panics from the pain of the deep gash and the deranged autist just keeps swinging until he's dead.
>>
all chad has to do is block the first swing and charge through.

There is little chance the nerd is gonna slice his throat, poke his eyes out or cut both wrists fatally.

Chad always wins
>>
File: 1234567891234.jpg (47KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1234567891234.jpg
47KB, 311x311px
>thinking this question can be answered without first knowing how many times the steel is folded
>>
>>34843496
If he hits his neck or cuts him well he could probably make the chad bleed out. I doubt he could cut something OFF though. Katanas aren't really for stabbing but he could probably make it work by impaling him. If the chad manages to grab it he could probably stop it and take it with enough willpower. Then fedora is dead for sure.
>>
>>34846733
>won't care about losing a limb or two
so much cringe friendo. When you get a limb hacked off it doesn't feel nice, Chad isn't the black knight in monty python. It also wouldn't take much time for him to bleed out.
>>
the fedoralord has also got the dark blood of the daemon gods coursing through his veins.
>>
>>34849898

He is euphoric and his dopamine is pulsing
>>
Obviously the person with a weapon. Even if you're not "properly trained" with it doesn't mean you can't use it at all. It's a fucking sword not a gun.
>>
>>34849318
>Now Fedora lord can just keep poking and scratching Chad with his sword from out of Chad's reach until he faints from bloodloss
It's a katana. He can cut an arm with a good blow.
>>
File: witcher2.webm (2MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
witcher2.webm
2MB, 1000x563px
What if the Chad is a witcher?
>>
>>34843668
holy fuck you deserve to die a horrible death
>>
It all depends on the pain tolerance of the Chad. If he's able to take a serious slash while rushing the autist and keep going instead of crumpling to the ground, the Chad would easily overpower him and win.
>>
>>34843496
Fedora lord has the edge as even though he doesn't know how to use his weapon, he still has a weapon. And disregarding the autistic argument of whether or not the katana will chop a limb off that I have unfortunately seen, he can still do more damage than the chad can.

However, if chad can take pain well and not wuss out (you'd be surprised how many buff dudes have absolutely zero pain tolerance) then fedora is pretty much fucked.
>>
>>34843496
If you have any kind of weapon, you're at an immediate advantage. Height is irrelevant, it's about body weight, and it doesn't even matter if Chad is trained, he still has to defend against a sharp, long weapon as a -large target-. Fedora Lord gets this one 9 times out of 10.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.