[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl you met was an Elf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0966.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0966.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
What if you were really getting along with a nice girl after a few innocent dates.

And she says that before things get serious she wants to be honest with you.

It's at this point she reveals her pointy ears and explains she's a real actual Elf and demonstrates her ability to do minor forms of spellcasting like making trees and grass grow in the blink of an eye.

Would this sort of thing be a deal breaker for you?
>>
>>34843370
I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing but you're probably too old to have the mind of a child, anon.
>>
I DON'T DATE ELVES OR GOBLINS.

FILTHY KNIFE-EARS.
>>
File: 1466415049361.jpg (324KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1466415049361.jpg
324KB, 1024x576px
>tfw elf girls are my fetish

>>34843370
I'd start kissing on her sensitive ears
>>
>>34843370
>What if you were really getting along with a nice girl after a few innocent dates
this would be fiction enough. anyways, I'd start sabotaging myself

>And she says that before things get serious she wants to be honest with you.
I'd be scared to death about it, would be avoidant about it and if I ever overcame this step, then...

>It's at this point she reveals her pointy ears
wouldn't give a shit about it, truth be told I don't have problem with pointy ears. if it's really elvish, I mean

>and explains she's a real actual Elf
wait, wait, wait, hold on.
what? are there other creatures like you in this world? are humans isolated? wouldn't this relationship fuck up with your family relations since humans are the niggers of fantasy races?

> and demonstrates her ability to do minor forms of spellcasting like making trees and grass grow in the blink of an eye
now that's where things get weird, I'd probably want to study it or write books about it. I'd get slightly obsessed about it and it would destroy any relationship I still had with her. in the end I'd discover humans are incapable of learning magic, and would end up like seath the scaleless. mad and locked in my room
>>
>>34843370
In this crazy world where I go on a date with a nice girl and everything was going great, I guess elves being real isn't that much of a stretch. And elves seem kind of cute.
Also, does that mean I could become a literal race traitor?
>>
File: 1484046409816.png (1022KB, 1920x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1484046409816.png
1022KB, 1920x1400px
I want a hafu erufu gf
>>
>>34843370
Around an elf I would watch myself
>>
I'd have to kill her for tricking me.
>>
>>34843873
and around a woman you wouldn't?
>>
>>34843370
I would ask her about her race and get to know the real her. Other than that i would carry on like before, taking an interest in her elfish culture and supporting her in any pursuits involving it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.