[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rejection greentexts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: qwIo4Cz.jpg (57KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
qwIo4Cz.jpg
57KB, 614x389px
Have a seat Anon, drinks on the house. Tell me about your most painful rejections, I'm all ears.
>>
File: 1481032452746.jpg (24KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
1481032452746.jpg
24KB, 317x432px
sorry bro, I don't get rejected
>>
I don't have a rejection story as I have never pursued or attempted anything I wasn't almost certain of. A grill said she'd join me to drink in my hotel room a few days back and never showed up, does that count?
That being said rum and cok desu
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
I'll order some whisky with coke, throw in some rocks too...

> Join college and act like an extrovert.
> Get into heaps of trouble and embarrassing situations.
> Get a fat Pinoy wench to try and hook me up with a Thai qt.
> Backfires horribly.
>Dumb me starting stalking her (no bad intentions).
> Tell everyone about me and 'her' etching my shameful and idiotic behavior in the minds of everyone I knew.
> Go to party and talk to her, she ends up feeling uncomfortable.
> Few weeks in and everyone starts calling me a rapist (WTF!?)
> Girls tell me she cried and is scared.
> Fat Pinoy wench gets triggered and asks me to apologize and yells at me.
> Stopped going to crowded places on campus for her to not spot me.
> Finally ask a female to intercede on my behalf and to apologize.
> She says it's O.K and she has a bf.
> *Long sigh* Out of trouble for now.
> She ends up leaving for some odd reason.
> Everyone asks me about 'that' event.
> No one at college even remembers it anymore by now.

I really wish that I wasn't that stupid back then.
>>
File: 1480943548541.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1480943548541.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>34843998
>rum and cok
more like rammin' cock amirite
>>
I got raped by a teacher when i was like 7 years old i still dream about that shit why the fuck cant i get over this shit it's been 12 years
>>
File: 1462002562406.png (22KB, 642x716px) Image search: [Google]
1462002562406.png
22KB, 642x716px
>make a move
>she hugs me tightly
>"I see you as a friend, anon"
>>
>can i talk to you?
>uhh no
>>
>>34847368
Did you get to bring friends, at least?
>>
>>34847403
uh no oringaglallaslsalasl
>>
>>34847508
The greentext you just posted lists you, your feels and my reply but no gf
>>
>There was this girl in highschool with whom I liked talking to about movies, music and books.
She was automatically accepted by normies because she was pretty, but she was actually quite interesting. We liked spending time together, because we could escape all the retards at school.
>we saw each other on average once /2months for a year to get high/drunk on whatever we could find, and just talk.
>conversations could get pretty deep (well, as deep as two sorta-edgy teens can get).
>never talked at school, but just seeing her from afar was my only reason to even go, at times.
>conversations getting deeper and deeper, she sometimes would describe her feelings about random stuff, or explain theories she'd make about things like love, and ask me what I thought. As we got a bit older, we started reading real writers and philosophers who would write about such things. Took our interaction to a whole new level.
>one day, I felt, for some reason, as if it was the day to tell her how I felt.
>Told her we'd go have lunch, something we did a couple of times before.
>actually planning taking her to the roof of an office (my brother had just quit his job as a janitor there, but his keycard still worked for 48 hours) where you can see a nice view, to get high on weed I had saved up for.
>waiting for the bus
>office building is 2 stops before from where we were going for lunch, on the same bus line.
>bus we wan't to take isn't coming for another half hour
>we start talking at the bus stop
>for some reason, I feel as if she's looking at me in a more emotional way than usual.
>also seems like we're sitting closer to one another as usual, too
>tell her everything, how I feel, etc
>Her mysterious, deep, charming look suddenly drops.
>she looks at me like the most pretentious normie would
>random bus comes
>she enters that bus and leaves with it without saying a word
>bus wasn't even going anywhere near where she lives
>tfw
>>
>>34847670
Man. That's one of the saddest stories I've ever read here. I know how it feels to be so connected with someone in your heart and mind and lose it so suddenly. Hope you're alright, anon.
>>
>>34847670
Damn anon. Im so sorry 4u

Seems like you 2 werent close enought (1x/2 months doesnt seem enough to bond) which may have weirded her out. Coming out like that hits people really hard and they dont know what to do with it, the burden is too heavy.

Did you ever hear from her again?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.