[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /fuckedupteeth/? I haven't brushed in over two years.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_20170213_081407599.jpg (194KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170213_081407599.jpg
194KB, 640x480px
Who here /fuckedupteeth/?

I haven't brushed in over two years.
>>
>>34842795
Nah you're just nasty as fuck
>>
HEY YOU. ANON. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH? YOU GOTTA TAKE CARE OF THEM!!!!! YOU ONLY GET ONE PAIR TO LOOK AFTER!!!!!!!

GRAB YOUR TOOTHBRUSH RIGHT NOW.

GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH.

ONCE IN THE MORNING, IN A CIRCULAR MOTION FOR 2 MINUTES AND AGAIN BEFORE BED.

FLOSS YOUR TEETH EVERY NIGHT BEFORE BED AND USE A HIGH FLUORIDE MOUTHWASH.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GO DO IT.

RIGHT.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!!!!!!!!
>>
Was at the dentist today.
I brush everyday but also eat way to much sugary shit
>>
At least you have your teeth. I'm currently losing mine thanks to shitty upbringing and no dental insurance.
>>
omfg go see a dentist you idiot
>>
I have tooth fillings in 12 teeth.
Literally every tooth that is flat has a filling and almost all of them are amalgam. I feel like it's not really healthy but whatver.
>>
>brush teeth twice a day
>still always yellow

Fuck my life.
>>
>>34842795
that's an odd way to start a /britfeel/ thread
>>
>>34842795
Mine are rotting out of my head

I only did meth for a few months a long time ago, but I think I went without brushing for like 2 weeks

You can't even tell I had braces for 4 years, they're so fucked up
>>
File: 1485307980034.jpg (41KB, 763x757px) Image search: [Google]
1485307980034.jpg
41KB, 763x757px
>>34842795

Better than mine and I brush and floss everyday.

JUST!
>>
>fucked up teeth
>hasn't brushed for two years

hmm really makes you think senpai
>>
File: skelton space 1.jpg (43KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
skelton space 1.jpg
43KB, 500x281px
I CAN HELP YOU GUYS

I brush my teeth everyday, and until yesterday they were all yellow. I mixed lemon juice and baking soda in a cup until I got a paste, then put some on my toothbrush and brushed. It acted like a sandblast and cleaned the shit out of them, and now they are noticeably more white.

Easy as fuck and a huge confidence boost
>>
I got my front teeth knocked out recently, does that count?
>>
>>34844068
>lemon juice and baking soda
I hope you're not being genuine.
>>
>>34844068
all you did was tear off your enamels
enjoy your root canals in 2 years
>>
>>34844068
Say goodbye to your enamel
>>
>>34844068
you done goofed
Go see a dentist right now.
>>
>>34842795
i have the worst teeth here.
>>
>>34843987
do it 3 times. Brush your teeth lightly with round motions. Brush for like 10seconds at every few clusters of teeth.

Stay consistent. A good brushing session feels amazing
>>
I brush my teeth 3 times per day
and I have no fillings
and I have all 32 teeth with quite good alignment (never had braces)
>>
>>34842795

>still have those weird ridges that are supposed to go away when you're a youngin
>fluoride stains from swallowing a bottle of tablets once
>nearly vampiric-looking canines
>big fuckin gap in middle top teeth

Not posting a picture, but I think I'm in the top 10% easy
>>
>>34842868
>thanks to shitty upbringing and no dental insurance

Don't make excuses, you're an adult now, you're losing yours due to not taking responsibility and brushing them.
>>
File: 3e3006f2f08f7be2280503fb66b85097.jpg (498KB, 1389x712px) Image search: [Google]
3e3006f2f08f7be2280503fb66b85097.jpg
498KB, 1389x712px
>>34844298
absolutely delicious.
can these ever be fixed.
>>
>>34844068
Oh boy you fucked up Anon.
>>
>>34844312
I brush my teeth twice a day AND use floss (have to fight back gingivitis) and I have 8 fillings.

I think it's just genetic lottery. My dad hasn't been to the dentist in like 20 years and his teeth are fine.
>>
>>34844341
Yes, parents are literally never at fault for anything.
>>
>>34844393

Same here. Brush at least 2, sometimes 3 times, floss twice, chew xylitol gum like my fuckin life depends on it. Still have...5? 6? fillings. May as well just get them all pulled and get those tooth posts implanted
>>
>>34844435

Of course his parents are fault, but what stopped him from commencing brushing as soon as he was 16 years old? Don't get me wrong, I was in the same position, I was never encouraged or made to brush my teeth as a kid either. It's only just now after 11 filings and having 4 teeth removed that I'm addressing my problems, but desu I have nobody to blame but myself. I'm 25 years old now and this damage wasn't caused when I was a child, it was majoritively caused by being a lazy, unhygienic sack of shit in my adult life.
>>
File: teeth.jpg (722KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
722KB, 1080x1920px
I stopped brushing my teeth and going to the dentist when i was like 10 years old and started brushing and going back at age 21. I've never had a tooth decay in my life though, but i am kinda insecure about my teeth, they look like shit and i'm too poor to fix them. How fucked am i, pic related is my teeth.
>>
>>34845242
>>34844348
Yall are fine those aren't bad
>>
>>34845242
Well you've got some serious enamel erosion on the bottom of your upper centrals. I would actually recommend going to a dentist and getting them filed down. Usually it isn't standard practice, but with how weak they appear there's a serious risk of them cracking/fissuring in the future and you losing the whole thing.
>>
>>34845373
I went to the dentist last year though, and he said they were perfectly fine (my problem is the way they look desu), maybe it's just the picture ? I'm going to the dentist in three days anyway, should i say something about that or let him do his job ?
>>
>>34845410
I'm talking about your front two teeth, see how they're transparent at the bottom? Your enamel has broken down there. Ofc you might be fine, but I would mention it at any rate. In term of aesthetics I actually think your smile would look better with the front two reduced.
>>
>>34845459
Well, i actually got kicked in the left front teeth five years ago, and lost a bit of my teeth actually, that might be a reason ? I will talk to him about that, thanks. And yes, i also think they would look better if the front two were reduced, but i'm too poor to afford it... And some of them are actually crooked, it happened when my wisdom tooth started to grow... I really made a mistake by not going to a dentist earlier...
>>
>>34842795
>2 years

What the fuck man. What the actual fuck what is wrong with you.

I never even floss, and sure I might skip a day brushing every now and then but 2 FUCKING YEARS.

This isn't the 1700's you gross piece of shit.
>>
>>34844068
lmfaoooooooorginal
>>
File: 1426919638386.png (339KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1426919638386.png
339KB, 680x680px
>tfw had braces for 2 years
>tfw didn't wear my retainers properly
>tfw a few of the teeth moved back
>tfw teeth are a bit yellow despite cleaning them twice every day
>>
I'm half brit and it all went straight to my teeth.
>>
File: Smug_seiren.jpg (395KB, 1277x940px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_seiren.jpg
395KB, 1277x940px
Why are there two brit feel threads?
>>
>brush and floss
>still have to dentist every 3 months due to crazy tartar accumulation

Dentist says I have a very basic/mineral-y saliva that forms lots of tartar in combination with bacteria. She also said that the same saliva keeps the enamel strong so my teeth are in very good condition despite how quickly I get plaque.

I also have extreme anxiety about going to the dentist. Wish I had good teeth genes.
>>
>>34845900
i got a gap between my front teeth cuz i didnt wear my retainers like a gud boy.

>Too embarassed and expensive to wear braces again
>invisalign too expensive
>veneers seem like the best soluition short term, but its maybe not even possible

JUST
>>
>BRUSH
>FLOSS
>EAT HEALTHY
>STILL GET CAVITIES

Why, Life, why
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.