[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to kiss a girl? 22 and never experienced it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 230185.jpg (49KB, 610x203px) Image search: [Google]
230185.jpg
49KB, 610x203px
What's it like to kiss a girl?

22 and never experienced it.
>>
>>34842381
I kissed a girl for the first time two days ago. It was..nice. I was surprised. It didn't last long, i didn't really know what i was doing do she stopped.

Anyway anon, its nothing major. The pleasant part is the kiss itself, not the actual feeling. I wouldn't sweat it, you'll be sure to get it trust me.
>>
>>34842669
>69
>the goddam sex number
I really hope so, I've been stood up recently and I'm starting to resign myself to a life alone. There's no point in always trying if you constantly get rejected.
>>
T b h kissing isn't really that good, never understood why people enjoy kissing strangers so much. Someone you love however might be more pleasing, dunno.
>>
>>34842707
I feel the same way. I hate to project, but the girl i kissed i genuinely love, i think. She says she loves me too, but she's been in this weird limbo with an older guy for ages. I spent roughly 3ish days seeing her, she hadn't a phone. It was wonderful. Best time in a long time. I saw her today, but she had it back. After the usual laying on me she got it out and didnt pay me any attention. She just Snapchatted and went on Instagram, literally on top of me.

I think i only talk to her because she's my only form of physical human contact in about 8 years. Maybe longer. Maybe even the first? Who knows?

Stick in there anon, I believe in you. Sorry if i rambled. Don't be too keen on the kiss also! Let it come, affection has levels my friend. Better not have a kiss over a meaningless one, right?
>>
>>34842710
>tfw had my first kiss 4 months ago and have been kissing strangers a lot now

It feels good, but in the sexual way. It probably feels amazing with someone you love
>>
>>34842805
how do you go from no kiss to kissing strangers often
>>
File: wojakcry.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wojakcry.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>34842381
I wouldn't know.
orig
>>
>What's it like to kiss a girl?

In it's self, nothing much, it's two wet lips touching and she might ram her tongue into your mouth which is nice i guess, but apart from that it's nothing

What feels better is the gratification of actually being desirable as a human being. The fact that another woman has wanted to kiss you me means that biologically i am a successful human being. Our only purpose is to reproduce and pass on our genes and kissing is kind of an assuring factor that means you are fuckable. It means that you haven't failed your parents and you haven't failed the gene pool basically. Fucking is highly overrated but the actual feeling you get afterwards is a literal high
>>
>>34842381
I would ask what the fuck you're doing asking this here, then I realized how deluged with interloping normo fucks this board is
>>
It is great anon you should try it. I am kissing my waifu or resting my head on her lap every time I go to sleep.
>>
Only ever kissed someone I really loved. It was amazing cause it was both our first kiss.

It feels very soft and satisfying. The only thing I don't like is how your lips get wet cause of the saliva exchange. In the winter that can get your lips chapped.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.