[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Airports

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: airport.jpg (150KB, 1410x842px) Image search: [Google]
airport.jpg
150KB, 1410x842px
Did the robot who is obsessed with airports ever post more stories?
>>
This is some seriously weapons grade autism

I must have more
>>
>>34842137
>weapons grade autism
1. Does that mean /k/ is full of autists?
2. I've been obsessed w/ cars, then planes, and now ships. How autistic am I?
>>
>>34842169
trains is usually be best test of autism
>>
>>34842169

4chan is full of autists but the defining characteristic is a total obsession with airports or anthems to the point of frequently discussing them even when inappropriate
>>
>>34842242
This might be of interest:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqvwnxgxazY
>>
I am a shut in but every once in a while I drive to jfk and hang out their for a bit. I spend some time in the departures section staring at the screens. Watching people coming and going fills me with a sense of wonder. The airport has this weird other worldly timelessness feel to it. Makes me feel more connected to the world. The arrivals section is interesting too watching families reunite. I love eating at McDonald's right as the sun is coming up and leaving before the airport becomes super busy.
>>
>>34842300
>the defining characteristic is a total obsession with airports or anthems to the point of frequently discussing them even when inappropriate

in fairness it's inappropriate to discuss those things 99% of the time. Sometimes you have to power the square peg through the round hole with pure force.
>>
This is golden

Oregano
>>
>>34842354
Enjoy your viruses.
>>
File: 0521091811.jpg (379KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0521091811.jpg
379KB, 1200x1600px
>>34842354

#1 there aren't separate sections for "arrivals" and "departures"

#2 airport security. how does it work?
>>
>>34842486
Uhhh what? Yes there are. They're on separate levels. You must only have experience with smaller airports.

Airport security never fucks with me because there are a lot of homeless people hanging out at jfk.
>>
>>34842115
Kek this is incredible
>>
>>34842567
>Not visiting the superior Dulles airport
It's only ten minutes from here
>>
>drinking tee with milk
Disgusting. Simply disgusting.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.