[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No friends or family.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1448199701942.jpg (28KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1448199701942.jpg
28KB, 400x302px
I know there's a few of you guys with no family or friends around. How do you stay motivated? What drives you? Tell me a bit about yourself.
>>
File: 1484621881971.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1484621881971.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
I have no friends except two online friends and I live with my dad who I barely speak to. My only motivation being I don't want to disappoint him but that's not enough so I've pretty much given up. If I had no family at all I'd fucking end it.
>>
>>34842046
Really not that big a deal
I'm 27, virgin, no friends or family
I go to work, work/drive my cars, shitpost a bit, read, work on my investment portfolio etc etc.

Meanwhile everyone I know who fell for the marriage meme is living in near poverty despite making middle class play, because their wife and kids are like leeches.
They wear timexs and drive old dodge caravans while I have a small luxury watch collection and I just bought a Subaru BRZ despite not needing a car.
>>
File: morning.png (355KB, 811x406px) Image search: [Google]
morning.png
355KB, 811x406px
>>34842331
Where do you work? I'm in college at the moment but it's easy to lose sight of the goal at the end. It's really all so i never have to live with roommates again.
>>
File: (2).png (14KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
(2).png
14KB, 530x444px
>>34842331
I knew marriage was a shit deal in America but is it really that widely accepted to be a house leech that doesn't even do housework?
I mean i know it was a thing back when wifes actually were "homemakers" but what kind of moron would become a sugar daddy for a unappreciative wife?
I can understand them not wanting to break up the family for the kids but if they don't have kids or the kids are old enough to leave the nest id kick that kind of gold digger out of my house
Hopefully they at least were smart enough to make prenuptial agreement, i would never marry without that thing, that would be asking for the bitch to kill me or divorce me for my cash
If she won't marry without prenup, leave the relationship like it is on fire, she has shown her true motivation to marry you by refusing prenup, if she tries to crocodile tear some trust bullshit just drop the relationship, you can be nice person without being a gullible idiot
>>
>>34842388
I have a professional degree
Yeah college is pretty hard for a robot, I made it through because I'm very competitive and like putting normies in their place.
>>34842463
The new trend is that they'll divorce you after you finish the mortgage on the house too.
They call it cashing in
>>
kero kero bonito drives me. crusher meme really got to me though
>>
>>34842331
How's that investment portfolio going m8? What's your money in?
>>
>>34842046
> family
get a dog (or two)
> friends
who needs them nowadays. You got us and online vydia pals. If you need real people get a hobby or join some association or club.
> motivation
You don't need this. Just enjoy life and don't make things artificially harder by measuring yourself against normie standards (so don't watch TV)
>>
File: 1469867715560.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469867715560.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>>34842785
Absolutely disgusting, there should be more awareness made for prenups
A shame American women are such spoiled lil cunts, oh well ectogenesis and sexrobots oughta put them back in their place
Fun to see what they have to offer to the marriage after their lady parts are made obsolete, they might even have to... behave like human beings again
>>
>>34842835
Put a nice chunk of money in AMD and pretty happy with how it's going
Other than that I max out my 401k every year (since I don't have loans anymore) and have 40% risky and the rest safe.
>>
>>34843019
Prenups dont fully protect you, it's trivial to get around it and a judge can easily throw it out.
>>
>>34842331
Well, you know what they say about BRZ
>>
>>34842331
Lol that sucks man, you do know there are people like me who have a wife/kids and make bank right?
>>
>>34843039
Wtf that's bullshit, do they want to kill marriage?
In my country prenup is reliable so men would actually get married
Well i guess we are going to see the end of marriage in America if they don't know how to protect both parties even with prenups
Well your justice system is a joke in Europe anyway so yeah, well our immigration policies aren't any better so touche i guess
>>
no friends whatsoever, never go out unless i need to (university), family is absolute bonkers and so am i
i play videogames and lose myself in it, that way i never really have to think about stopping nor do i have the time to
>>
>>34843049
Eh I don't get the hate, it's slow but fun as fuck and it corners well.
Basically an ugly AE86
>>
>>34843153
Nah it's good enough for the price. New ones look like Volvos tho
>>
>>34843225
Mine driven by a moron who somehow destroyed 1st and 2nd gear, bought it for 7300 cuck bucks and repairs clean ups and a new seat was like a grand or so.
It's replaced my NA miata as a daily
Kinda wish I went with a Honda S2k but whatever.
>>34843111
I'm in the US dude. A judge can throw a prenup out in court, it's happened before
>>
File: 1472349067379.jpg (32KB, 342x260px) Image search: [Google]
1472349067379.jpg
32KB, 342x260px
>>34843606
Sounds like a kangaroo court to me
Dear America, please fix your systems they are broken and no amount of U S A chanting will fix them
>>
>>34844228
They're not broken, they're working as intended. USA is a capitalist nation, so every institution is altered and distorted to drain money from consumers and give it to the government or private businesses. The current stage of marriage and child support is a result of this basic principle.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.