[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

File: 1484174999708.jpg (22KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
1484174999708.jpg
22KB, 401x401px
Lets get another one of theee threads going. What's your experience with smoking weed robots? Do you like it? Also

>favourite drug
>least favourite drug
>most used drug

Acid
4 aco dmt
Marijuana

Gonna smoke a fat bowl when I get home around 1 pm today. Might smoke with my imouto, shit's fun.

My 4 aco dmt experience was like pic related. Really intense and colors everywhere, mostly purple. Probably not taking it again as I got nauseous and almost threw up. Took a couple diarrhea dumps too.
>>
>>34841704
I think 4-aco-DMT ruined psychedelics for me. Every time I've taken it, and I've taken LSD once after I ran out, my "trip" consists of me getting very confused, sweaty, and I start to feel like I'm dying

Bizarre. They used to be a lot of fun and now it just feels like my organs are having spasms
>>
one time i took some edibles hoping they would help me with my IBS but i took too many and it made me feel like complete shit and i threw up a bunch. ruined my day. the next day i had a pretty nice, effort-free shit though. not sure if coincidence or not but i'm not too keen to try again.
>>
>>34841742
Yeah I got really sweaty too. I think 4 aco dmt really speeds up your metabolism. Easier to take shits on it too.
>>
>>34841704
>favourite drug
shrooms, growing some as we speak
>least favourite drug
dxm, mostly cause my only druggie pal wont shut the hell up about going to wally world and getting off-brand tussin every time we hang out
>most used drug
definitely weed, takin a break though cause i have to get something done eventually
>>
>>34841704
>weed
>robots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRpq7o1mKXY
>>
Should I start doing method to lose weight?
>>
>>34841704
Ayyy.

>LSD
>I don't try shitty drugs, but booze I guess
>Dude weed lmao
>>
>>34841704
why do you keep making the same thread with the same opener
>>
>>34841704
>favourite drug
shrooms
>least favourite drug
opiates
>most used drug
pot
origgggg
>>
>>34841704
>favourite drug
speed
>least favourite drug
DXM
>most used drug
pot

Gotta go fast
>>
>>34841704
Used to get absolutely chonged on the daily but had to cut down because it started to affect my mental health
Don't have a fave drug, but top 3 are acid weed and ket
Least faveourite was a little known research chem, lasted 36 hours and the come-down was comparable to the death of my father
0/10 wouldn't do again
Most commonly used drug is either speed or weed depending on the month
>>
>>34841704
>almost threw up

Trip throw ups are the worse. I threw up while on acid and it felt like I barfed for 30 minutes straight.
>>
>>34842762
don't use drugs to lose weight because that will make it extremely hard to keep the weight off
>>
Favorite drug
>oxycontin
Least favorite drug
>alcohol
Most used drug
>pot

Tried a pot brownie like two weeks ago. I couldn't make a coherent sentence, it was really fun.
>>
How do you get weed?

I always thought you had to be a normie to get drugs. You have to know someone that sells it, but the problem is I don't know anyone. Any advice on how a robot can get drugs?
>>
Why are fembots so obsessed with Granddaddy strains?
>>
>>34843394
Check in your neighborhood. I found a guy in my neighborhood who always has and sells.
>>
>tfw first and only drugs I've taken was MDMA
I wonder if I fucked up weed now
>>
>>34843473
Not at all. I did mdma twice and still love pot.
>>
>>34843485
Hope so, I still haven't tried weed yet ;_;
>>
>>34843493
You'll probably find it underwhelming compared to mdma but you'll probably still have a good time. Are you in college?
>>
>>34843521
>are you in college
Yep, but I go to a commuter school and live with parents. I'd probably have to eat an edible for them not to notice.
>>
>>34843551
Download yikyak and ask someone for pot. Chances are you'll be able to find someone selling. Ask for edibles.
>>
>>34843159
I feel like it's a beautiful part of the trip if you do it right, very cathartic and symbolic.
>>
>>34843459
No I live in a very white neighborhood. No druggies here.
>>
File: 1481474135823.jpg (49KB, 364x381px) Image search: [Google]
1481474135823.jpg
49KB, 364x381px
anyone here combined dxm and lsd
>>
>>34843394
literally all you need is a credit card
>>
>>34844631
What do you mean by this....?

This is original.
>>
>>34844707
hop on a camel and go to colorado where weed grows on trees
>>
>>34841704
LSD
MDMA
Weed

I used to do alot of molly, and I think if I did it one more time, my heart would explode... Mind you, I'm not a raver; most every time I've done it I've been at my computer playing video games...
>>
>>34844707
bank transfer -> bitcoins -> spend bitcoins
>>
>favourite drug
china white (methylfentanyl)
>least favourite drug
any stimulants
>most used drug
china white

fuck stimulants, they just make my anxiety so much worse. china white is great for just relaxing and feeling comfy
>>
I've been dtinin vodka sine 9am
I've took 2 bottklrs pod delsym z1/2 hour ago
>>
>>34845137
mondays am i right? haha
>>
>>34845197
Thnx dilbert
>>
>>34844815
Tell me more...

Oreg
>>
>>34845259
https://www.reddit.com/r/SotonTrees/comments/338r0z/a_beginners_guide_to_the_darknet_markets/

north queensland
>>
>>34841704
>favourite drug
acid
>least favourite drug
DXM
>most used drug
amphetamines, got to study somehow
>>
>>34843054
>>34845324
what have been yalls experience with DXM? I didn't like it too much my first time and ingestion tastes horrible most of the time but I find if you give it a chance it can really shine.
>>
>>34845387
Every time I do it, I get extreme mentally high, Hhallucinating severely if I go past 2nd plateau
I have chronic pain in my back, but DXM completely eliminates it
>>
>>34845387
>be druggo teenager
>take 1000mg dxm with other druggo friend
>go to park, not feeling anything yet
>suddenly entire world starts shifting and spinning around, realize i need to get the fuck home
after this point i can barely remember any of that night
>somehow stumble into a cab and somehow manage to get home
>shout to mom "I'M TRIPPING FUCKING BALLS"
>pass tf out in bed
thats the last time i did dxm
>>
>>34845805
well cuz that's a shitton
350 mg is a good time
>>
>>34841704
>favourite drug
Either heroin or 3rd plateau+ DXM (or high 2nd with DPH). I've gotta stay off the heroin though because I always end up going way too far with it
>least favourite drug
Alcohol, the amount of unpleasantness compared to how good of a buzz it is is really shitty compared to most anything else
>most used drug
Marijuana unless you want to count caffeine/nicotine
>>
>>34845805
>taking 1000mg of DXM for presumably your first time ever using a dissociative
No wonder you don't like it
>>
>tfw little brother slyly told me he started smoking weed and asked if I preferred indica or sativa

Little shit used to call me a loser stoner for smoking hookah, and now he wants me to call him a kewl kid for smoking weed. Punk
>>
>>34847461
>underage sister tells me she smokes weed and was high for family dinner on Christmas
worry.png
>>
>favourite drug
MDMA
>least favourite drug
DXM
>most used drug
Weed

Got exams coming up so I'm probably gonna get some speed to get shit done.
>>
>>34841704
>weed
>have only used alcohol and weed
>weed
I smoke weed every day, but I recently turned 21 so I've been doing lots of tequila shots in my room lately. Good times. I'm thinking about trying acid, gotta find a solid source, but that won't take long.
>>
>>34847809
speed is really just a thing in europe, right? how expensive is it?

never heard of it in the american sense except when referring to actual meth
>>
>>34847842
I'm from Germany, speed is pretty common here.
It costs practically nothing.
>>
>>34842988
Fuck opiates purely for the shitty come-down
>>
>>34847796
>and was high for family dinner on Christmas

anon you don't know how much I laughed at that part
>>
>fav drug
Benzodiazepines of any kind
>least favorite
Stimulants
>most use
Weedlmao

Benzos are killing me but i cant stop taking them, at this rate i wont even remember my own death, no guilt
>>
How do you find dealers if you're an /r9k/ autist?
>>
>>34848980
Your only options are to make friends who do drugs and buy from their dealers, or just buy online with bitcoin
>>
>favorite
Opiates, especially Oxymorphone
>least favorite
Coke, doesn't do anything but make me paranoid
>most used (aside from booze) Oxymorphome

>favorite combo
Mdma and like 8 bong rips. You'll trip fucking balls, but with none of the paranoia, and no nausea.
>>
>favorite drug
OxyContin
>least favorite drug
Weed
>most used drug
Benzos but vyvanse/adderall/speed being a very close second
I've been taking benzos daily for years now, so around a 1000 times, and I've taken vyvanse about 70% of those days + a couple hundred times recreationally so maybe 900 days total

It's a very close race either way.
>>
>>34841704
>favourite drug
Heroin
>least favourite drug
Salvia
>most used drug
Alcohol

I managed to quit the hard stuff, but damn do I like whiskey. It's making me fat...
>>
File: image_0.png (23KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
23KB, 500x480px
I think weed is ruining my life. For the past two weeks, I smoked everyday all day long. I'm not even attending classes, just stay in my dorm and avoid people as much as I can.
My tolerance is pretty high now, but it's an enjoyable feeling.
Only did Adderall once, feels great but too expensive.
DXM gives me too many gas and the nausea ruins the experience.

I don't want people seeing me like this. I wish I had someone who would not judge me to hang out with.
>>
>>34849850
go to class anon

adderall is expensive as hell but as german anon mentioned earlier ITT, speed is practically the same and cheap as hell
what uni you go to?
>>
>>34849850
If you have a script, Adderall isn't that expensive

A months supply for me is $10 with insurance and around $90 without
>>
>>34841742
I think you're just a pussy who thinks that and it happens because you think that's what's happening
>>
>>34849931
Don't want to risk buying cheap stuff and fuck myself even more.
It's a programming school in Silicon Valley.
I've dropout of uni a year ago.
>>34850495
Problem is they will drug test you to make sure the result is accurate, so could not get one soon.
>>
>>34845848
>>34847449
>implying it was my first time
we also were passing around a bottle of dxm polysterix and gatorate on the walk to the park :^)
i assume i had a fun time i just dont feel a need to do anything like that again.
also this may or may not have led to my friend binging on dxm for a week and thinking he was jesus so theres that too
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.