[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom fixed me a date

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1275.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1275.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
I did it. My mom made me call her friends daughter up and ask her out.
>she know me vaguely
>met twice, last time was some weeks ago
>apparently she is like me
>'no bf, not many friends, no interests'
>our moms thought it would be a good idea to try and pair us together
>last friday she made me call her
>nervous as hell
>mumble about school, tv programs and our family for 8 minutes
>mom stads beside me and signals that I should ask her out
>dont have the guts to, hang up
>mom dials again, agree with friend that we all will meet up on wednesday night
>mom allready decided what I should wear
>im 19 years old, she's 18
This can't be normal? I live in sweden btw.
>>
That's adorable. I hope your autistic date goes well, anon.

Btw, just go with it and don't sperg out. This may be your chance to become somewhat normal
>>
>>34841288
Dont get up with her. She's probably gonna dump you within a week for jamal's BBC
>>
>>34841288
>I live in sweden

This is why European girls go for foreigners so much. I'm not even shitposting.
>>
>>34841288
>only 19
>mom is already trying to hook you up
Ree why can't I have a wingmom
>>
File: 1485319981189.jpg (13KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
1485319981189.jpg
13KB, 640x430px
>>34841288
I'm fucking jealous mate. Good luck. Be open-minded and try to get along with her.
>>
>>34841310
I don't get this meme, they're not bringing in Africans, she's more likely to get raped and killed by Alibaab.
>>
>>34841288
>I live in sweden btw.
conversation should be easy, just ask her to describe the muslim man who raped her
>>
>>34841345
>somalis
Also, theres no difference anyways. Both subhuman niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 564x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 564x372px
Just sit silently the whole time and dissociate from reality. It will end eventually.
>>
>>34841341
Thank you. It might be my first and last chance to get together with a girl. I just don't know what to talk to her about.
>>
>>34841288
>>34841315
Holy shit, this. The men over there are beyond emasculated. I feel bad. When I was there, it was the epitome of free pussy.
>>
>>34841396
>I just don't know what to talk to her about.

If you're honestly interested in her, then ask her about the things that you want to know about her. Ask her if she likes to read, what kind of media she likes, if she likes to do sport or other outdoor activities. Talk with her about music and movies. Whatever. Just get to know her. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>34841414
Okej! How can I signal if I like her? Can I tuch her leg or arm? She doesn't say much so I thought she might like this.
>>
>>34841288
Make a thread after you dated her and greentext it
>>
>>34841453
Physical contact is key but it depends on culture, the situation and circumstances. If she seems to be into you and is enjoying herself, then you shoul try to get a bit touchy. Personally, I wouldn't want to do it with your moms present, unless it's a hug to say hello/goodbye. The easiest way to get physical is while joking around at a social event, where is is easy to take her in your arm etc. or while sitting down at a bench after during a walk in a park or something.
>>
>>34841453
Too creepy.
Make a suggestive smile or something, but nothing too obvious
>>
>>34841500
>>34841515
Thanks. Might give her a hug when we she leaves.
>>
>>34841453
Ask if you can give her the ol' lickeroo
>>
>>34841288
yeah i was thinking about asking out my the foreign exchange student that lives with my uncle for a while she's living there she's austrian and speaks englishreally well and she's gorgeous

but just for a day out in the city she asked me where she should go and she likes art galleries and museums and stuff and i know i could make the most amazing day out for us through the museum and both art galleries via the chineese gardens and botanical gardens
>>
>>34841596
Do it my man. You have my support. Girls love gardens
>>
If you think 19>18 is weird, my boyfriend is 17 and I'm 20

;3
>>
>>34841835
If you think 20>17 is weird, my girlfriend is 24 and I'm 12

;3
>>
>>34841867
underage b&, you just fucked up
>>
>>34841884
>being this new

Origami desu
>>
>>34841867
'girlfriend'
get out ree etc
>>
>mom still dresses him

This whole situation is hilarious.
>>
>>34841304
>>34841340
>>34841986
Does this really sound like a strange situation to you? My mom is very kind to me but maybe she is going a bit to far.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.