[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a worse decision for a robot than to go to uni?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: social2.jpg (95KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
social2.jpg
95KB, 400x296px
Is there a worse decision for a robot than to go to uni?
>>
>>34841227
I'm a total "robot" and the bulk of my sex and my first serious relationship came from college. Within weeks of starting.
>>
>>34841352
>I'm total robot
no ur not
>>
>>34841227
Man, most of the robots here are actually in Uni. Since they're young, they lack the foresight to realize that they will eventually cease being robots. Soon enough, they'll leave school after having graduated and during that transition they'll more than likely end up meeting a girl that finds them endearing. They'll get a decently paying job and settle down to start a family and only come here from time to time to check and see what's going on for laughs.

Most of you don't know what being a robot is. You're just late bloomers. You'll faggots won't ever know pain.
>>
>>34841467
More than you, I'm certain, not to turn this into a pissing contest. 99% of r9k these are just spoiled and entitled normals who are butthurt about not having sex, with no deformities, mental disabilities nor any actual problems to speak of.
>>
>>34841467
>>34841352
not him, but notice how he spelled it "robot"
>>
>>34841352

>"robot"

gtfo normie
>>
Dropped out and got some pretty serious student loans that have been steadily going up every 3 years.

There are worse decisions you can make in life. But financially college was one of mine.

College isn't for every one, and it guarantees you nothing, especially for actual robots with severe social/mental issues.
>>
>>34841499
It's impossible to tell who will continue being a robot. Younger robots should be considered robots in training.
>>
>>34841558
Nigger, what? All it takes is for one situation to go right and they will spiral in the right direction. You don't train to be a robot, you either are or aren't.
>>
>>34841535
>>34841552
I'm not so dense that I'm unaware that the "robot" of r9k refers to the Original Content Bot of the board itself and not the posters, normaltards.
>>
>>34841525
This is true for most of /r9k/ now but that's because they're actually not that different from you, they're self-pitying normals who have had sex and relationships and could do perfectly fine but choose to shit up their lives by acting like spoiled children, not to say you're a self-pitying spoiled child but that a lot of "robots" would be fine if they tried.
>>
>>34841572
It's impossible to know who will get that opportunity and succeed.
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>34841467
>>34841352
He is a robot anon !
>Robot is a state of mind
>>
>>34841611
Too many of you faggots are just fucking children that haven't grown up yet. All of you will get that opportunity. There will be very few of you that actually royally fuck up and earn the title "robot." That's a fact.
>>
>>34841635
Still impossible to know who will, in fact, fuck up.
>>
File: 1464987669806.jpg (45KB, 670x472px) Image search: [Google]
1464987669806.jpg
45KB, 670x472px
>>34841635
>That's a fact
>>
>>34841227
It's actually improving my life. I've more friends, I think I'm getting more attractive, my university offers me a lot of opportunities to improve myself and I'm learning something.
>>
>>34841352
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
normands get out
>>
>>34841499
>they'll more than likely end up meeting a girl that finds them endearing
whos rode the cock carousel only a couple dozen times

nah senpai
rather just kill myself
>>
>>34841650
Nobody cares about who is going to fuck up. Statistically, it is impossible for more than 1/4 to even end up a legitimate robot. Stop making the "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO" argument, it's irrelevant, just like your life.
>>
>>34841678
>All women a whores unless they only have sex with me
>after which case they become whores to everyone else

This is the problem with Islamic paradise actually. They get 72 virgins upon death but those girls are only virgins once. After that, they're stuck in afterlife forever with a bunch of sluts who far outnumber them.
>>
>>34841678
>I just want a girlfriend that's pure so I can fuck her ultimately making her not pure
>the fact that she slept with other men before me makes her not pure because I wanted to do that to her first
Greed, envy, lust, double standards... you're going to have a great time trying to bag up that imaginary virgin.
>>
>>34841690
Citation?

>blox.exe21
>>
It's not too bad as long as they don't care about attendance that much. I just treated it like NEETlyfe without parents breathing down my neck. But then I got a 2:2 so waste of time really
>>
>>34841720
no senpai,

I just think its fucking bullshit they get to do whatever they want while im stuck in the fucking dust. and then on top of fucking that, im supposed to take them in? you cannot possibly be more of a cuck

id rather just fucking die
>>
>>34841734
>Greed, envy, lust, double standards...
except its not a fucking double standard you fucking moron see>>34841746
so long as shes the same standing as me
>>
>>34841746
Honestly if you ever get the chance, just treat cock carousel riding whores as the trash they are. Fuck em, pray you don't get herpes/HPV, and dump em when they start trying to get demanding.
>>
>>34841758
>just treat cock carousel riding whores as the trash they are.
no fuck off
I dont want that trash.
>>
>>34841227
yes
die out of starvation because you have no real skills
>>
>>34841746
>id rather just fucking die
entitled as fuck desu. Your mother did a terrible job in never correcting your spoiled temper tantrums. You never learned that life isn't about getting exactly what you want exactly the way you want it and society is now suffering for your mother's incompetence.
>>
>>34841815
>entitled as fuck desu.
to simply want equality
fucking kill yourself you self righteous fuck
>>
>>34841815
>blabla settle for me after I had my fun

Ok roastie
>>
>>34841815
>Entitled

Not really. He doesn't owe any one his dick, money, or time if he doesn't like them or their past. Or vice versa.

Most women avoid weird/robot virgins. There's no double standard in robots wanting to avoid whores.
>>
>>34841827
Wait, you want gender equality? You're the most demented feminist I've ever encountered if that's the case.
>>
>>34841735
>spoon feed me
There was a study done by University of Duke. You can go fuck yourself.

>>34841750
>I just think its fucking bullshit they get to do whatever they want while im stuck in the fucking dust
You chose that path. Nobody put a gun to your head and said, "You. You stay a virgin."

>and then on top of fucking that, im suppose to take them in?
Who said anything about doing this? Again, who is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to marry a whore? Nobody.

>you cannot possibly be more of a cuck
>id rather just fucking die
Because you weren't forced to do anything and you could've had pussy but chose not to because...?

Both of your arguments are invalid. You're both fucking morons that actually deserve to be where you're at. Good, kys. Nobody needs entitled faggots shitting up the gene pool. Neck yourself at the next possible convenience.
>>
>>34841227
maybe. jewni is definitely one of the worst memes. i'm only a year in and i've realized that i just want a simple job with lots of free time in my life. could have had that right out of high school
>>
File: 1459824908318.jpg (54KB, 437x596px) Image search: [Google]
1459824908318.jpg
54KB, 437x596px
>>34841815
>Society is suffering because robots are robots

We did it guys
>>
File: 1462288228758.jpg (8KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1462288228758.jpg
8KB, 250x201px
>>34841862
>If I can't have a 10/10 White blonde female virgin then I'd rather die *throws tantrum and starts shooting people*
>not entitled
>>
>>34841922

Working your way up in to retail management is honestly probably one of the best decisions a robot could make. It's not exactly easy, but if you have complete open availability and willing to work full time, you have an edge over A LOT of people in their 20's who are still in school building up dat debt.

That or a government job I guess, but those are hard to find openings for.
>>
>>34841956
He never said 10/10 white blonde, or that he would shoot others. You're projecting mai boi.
>>
File: implications.png (149KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
implications.png
149KB, 313x313px
>>34841989
Not whomever you're replying to but he didn't need to explicitly say it.
>>
>>34841227
TO ALL POTENTIONAL PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIEK TO GO TO UNI

DONT LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT

Life is the same there as it was in high school, but after that YOU GET NOTHING JUST WAGESLAVING UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

Go and enjoy your last years of freedom. I hated uni,, but I would return anytime.

Working sucks.
>>
>>34841897
>You chose that path. Nobody put a gun to your head and said, "You. You stay a virgin."
this is sophism of the highest fucking order
>you made a choice so you cant hold anyone to a standard
holy fuck dude are you like literally autistic
nah probably just a woman
>Who said anything about doing this? Again, who is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to marry a whore? Nobody.
>REEEE NOBODIES FORCING YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
no fucking shit you retarded cunt
>Because you weren't forced to do anything and you could've had pussy but chose not to because...?
>if i repeat myself 10x it must be true
it wasnt a choice. why do you keep assuming you understand my life circumstances. little biggoted senpai
let me guess youre a fucking used up whore and fucked some asshole, and youre upset that someone doesnt wouldnt take your used up roast in right
lol
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.