[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9K rightfully belongs to normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1476869375915.jpg (23KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1476869375915.jpg
23KB, 500x333px
>FUCK OFF NORMIES
>THIS IS A BOARD FOR ROBOTS

The reason you're a robot is because you're too weak to assert yourself anywhere in life. Nobody takes you seriously, not even on the internet.

R9K is becoming infested with normies for the same reason white countries are becoming infested with Islam: because you don't actually do anything to stop it, but rather, you just passively let it happen while whining about it.

Men are supposed to fight back; woman are the ones who whine and bitch. Of course, it makes sense that most of you aren't real men, because the biggest potential cause of robotdom is being raised by a single mother. Where are the true men in your lives?

As a normie, I can't promise you your board back; the only thing I can promise is that I will marry and breed with a woman who knows her fucking place, in order to avoid creating another botcuck raised by a single mother.
>>
and how exactly do we reclaim our board

we kind of can't just ban you. Fuck you. We would if we could.
>>
>>34840898

I had sex with my girlfriend last night
>>
OP, you don't realize: the normies that you feel contempt for are not people who suddenly stumbled over this board and now disturb all the nice robot talk here. they were actively replying robots themselves at the age of 17 or 18, until they have gradually transformed into normal happy people at the age of around 22. your problem are not the terrorists from other countries. it's your robot-anons who grew up on here who have had more luck and overcome their pitiful existence. an existence that you have to deal with probably for the rest of your life. i'm sorry.
>>
>>34841081
well, I should have read the whole OP. Now I fired all my godlike arguments at someone who is just an asshole, not a robot. Fuck.
>>
>>34840946
If any of you had even the slightest ambition, you could create and popularize your own board that bans normies. But instead, you just suck it up, passively, as you have ever since whatever day it is that you believe the normie invasion began.

>>34840949
Amen, normie!
>>
>>34841135
That is originally correct.
>>
>>34841157
>"you could create and popularize your own board that bans normies"
>what is wizardchan
>>
>>34840898
>/R9K/
>capitalizing board letters
easiest way to spot a newfag, fuck off back to /b/ edgelord.
>>
>>34841192
Even wizardchan is turning shit and began to have problemes too
>>
>>34841231
>Even wizardchan is turning shit and began to have problemes too
Like?
>>
Oreos with a scent of sage
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.