[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET and robot /recovery/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 31

File: comfy.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
How did you end up where you are now? What's your endgame and how are you working towards it?

NEET stories and recovery plans go here
>>
I needed serious mental health assistance but never got it because my parents just assumed it was a phase and that I'd eventually turn into a normalfag.

Now I've been NEET for nearly 15 years (dropped out of school at 16).

Funnily enough my parents are still hopeful that I can get my shit together. They're truly some of the most delusional people I've ever met. They refuse to acknowledge that their son just might be suffering some severe mental problems for nearly 2 decades now.

The way I live (no job, no friends, no social contact with outside world) has become almost normalized to them. Any other parents would have kicked me out, or at the very least had some kind of intervention.
>>
>>34840817
yeha my parents have no idea i have or have ever had any mental health problems
whatsoever despite the months i spent as a shut in and after my brother offered me
a place to live i've started writing lists of things that are stopping me from getting a job
and being healthy and socially functional things like getting new clothes to apply for jobs
in, a haircut and i also have set myself a few things i want to do everyday and try to keep
myself busy now i also stretch a lot and there are only a few things i need to do to be fully job ready
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34840758
This was a result of luck and I have no endgame.
>>
>>34841258
tfw mine are probably conscious of the fact I'm a NEET and just don't want to say anything about it
>>
File: 1486698232097.jpg (35KB, 416x418px) Image search: [Google]
1486698232097.jpg
35KB, 416x418px
>>34840758
neet for 1 year

got a job
>>
Things can change brothers.

Im almost 26, was a neet for a few years. Delivered pizza for a while and am in college for the third time now.

School is going well, I got with my oneitis.

Work on yourself, exercise and do what you find fun and put youraelf out there to try to get girls you dig.

You can do it.
>>
File: 1483140568820.jpg (112KB, 644x527px) Image search: [Google]
1483140568820.jpg
112KB, 644x527px
Do you actually have to run for 2 miles to join the military? That seems physically impossible to someone who spent the last 4 years in a conscious state of hibernation. Been going to the gym for 2 weeks straight and have barely made any progress. I can speed walk for about 2 miles, but I can only run for about 6 minutes.
>>
>>34840758
>Dropped out of highschool age 15
>Get kicked out of house because my mom was a abusive crazy cunt at the time
>Got job moved in with girlfriend start working towards diploma
>Cheats on me with my childhood best friend after we have been living together for 1-1/2 year
>drop high-school again become degenerate
>start stealing,doing graffiti,and other illegal things for the rush
>start doing drugs alot
>finally find a place to stay at my dads house who is pretty chill but lives in a dump with both grandparents
>move in start school again
>both grandparents die
>get involved with the wrong crowd
>start working at a bar
>go to a shop to say hey to some friends, they tell me they might be looking for someone to work and learn the trait
>HOLY FUCK i love art this is gold
>start drinking doing art with them
>tell me i need to do some work around the shop if i am going to learn from them and hangout
>sounds fine to me
>later on they tell me shocking shit
>getting nervous
>tell me to mop the floor
>i do it
>mfw they put a shit ton of ammonia and other shit in the mop water
>go home have kidney pain
>quit job at bar
>have had kidney pain for awhile and have been out of work need to pay rent
>in debt
>basically i am dead inside and just waiting to die
>>
>>34842292
How did you rise out of NEETdom like that
>>
>>34842361
You won't make noticeable progress in 2 weeks.
It takes practice and alot of time to get results in the gym, you're looking at months of hard graft and dieting my friend.

Stick it out and you'll get there, its easy to give up when you're not seeing the results right away.
>>
Recovering neet here. For 5 years I was collecting disability and living as a shut in at my parents house. I tried going to school but because of a breakup with an online girlfriend I got suicidal and had to drop out of college to get my shit together. Social workers encouraged me to get a job and they tried to help but I found two jobs on my own. Granted they pay minimum wage which in my state is 11 dollars an hour and was making 2000 dollars a month after taxes working 60 hours a week. This is when I realized all those years on limited income made me see how lonely it can be. When you get a job you meet people you make friends with coworkers and laugh about annoying customers you earn a paycheck so you can buy more video games and go to the movies. I stopped falling in love with online girlfriend's to fill the void and fell in love with money, investing building credit. Just got a card with a make credit limit of 6000. And soon I'll be moving out of my parents to an apartment of my very own. Feels new man.
>>
>>34842420
I don't have months, I have weeks. Everyone in my family expects me to ship out like tomorrow. I've always looked semi-fit but i'm so painfully lethargic that my heart rate just can't keep up.
>>
>>34842489
Eat carbs about an hour or 2 before you need to run.
Tuna pasta/Eggs on wholemeal toast/Chicken and rice
If you're really struggling with lethargy even with increased carb intake then try some pre-workout supplements.

Thats all I can think of to help man.
>>
>>34842379
that's a hella story tho

can you into art now? u could be a hella artfag brej
>>
>>34842551
I use to draw alot and i love painting and drawing but i don't have a tablet or any knowledge of programs really
>>
Think of yourself as a computer. You've been shipped with faulty hardware (these are your congenital illnesses). But the system boots and runs fine nonetheless.

The seller (your parents and early teachers) installed their OS of choice into you before giving you full control

The OS you're running might be omnipotent, or be tuned to excel at a certain task, or it might be complete trash which is usually the case with neets.

As time passes you start downloading new software into your system (learning new skills and practices), except since your parents and early teachers were idiots, they installed a counterfeit bloated os limiting your hardware potential and software choices.

The neet OS crashes often, it may be very memory intensive or it uses its hardware inefficiently making downloading new software extremely difficult.

The solution is to replace the counterfeit os with a leaner, cleaner, more stable OS.

Enter buddhism. This is the OS you want to install especially if your hardware was faulty and slow from the beginning. It uses the minimal resources to execute most programs, and has wide support from different types of software. The dexterity of the OS has been proven in many environments (see all the east asian countries?). And the greatest thing about it is, it is fully customizable, you can add onto it whatever you need without limiting yourself. It is the LINUX of mind systems.

When you have replaced completely your old operating system with the new buddhism os, you can then start installing that software you've always wanted and use it without interruptions or crashes. You'll be surprised how fast your computer actually is without the bloat, you'll be able to work with it again.

*Note Downloading software will still be a slow but thats due to the universal protocol we use to download information (manual scanning of symbols and characters) and it is the same with all computers.
>>
File: 4DUqouW.jpg (70KB, 419x700px) Image search: [Google]
4DUqouW.jpg
70KB, 419x700px
I got a donkeydick security job. It was nice to have some money for low-stress work. Really helped structure my free time too.

Then I went back to school since I only had 3 semesters left. Since I was over 24 I got some Pell Grant money since my parents' income didn't count against me. It sounds nuts but I did better when juggling school/work than when I was a spoiled little shit who went to school on my parents' dime and didn't work.

Now I'm working on A+ certification and getting in shape.

I'm still really behind though. Probably no chance of marriage/kids since I'm 30 and expected to have a career/house at this point. But hopefully I can at least eke out a cozy existence.
>>
File: image3.jpg (41KB, 150x138px) Image search: [Google]
image3.jpg
41KB, 150x138px
>>34843034
Can you tell me more about this buddhism thing? genuinely interested
>>
>>34843130
read "Questions of Milinda". this is a story about a monk introducing a greek king about buddhism. It was written to help the Ancient Greeks easily understand it.

http://www.buddhanet.net/pdf_file/milinda.pdf
>>
>>34840758
Just never developed a real personality. Instead I developed this fake persona based on other peoples needs and wishes. Obviously it couldn't go on forever so when I was 17 I dropped out and basicly became a NEET.

My endgame is to try to stop being obsessed with what other people want and try to find out what I want. Currently seeing a therapist once a week. Might start taking medication soon.
>>
File: 1429387905703s.jpg (9KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1429387905703s.jpg
9KB, 250x232px
>26
>never had a gf
>the longest I've had a job was 6 months
>tfw been NEET for a year
>tfw can't college

Things really needs to change.
>>
>>34843034
religion. old school brainwashing. do you understand you new buddhist are the equivalent of mormons knocking on your door?. THIS IS GONNA CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
fuck off.
>>
read the thread.
everyone want to be a normie in her deep self.
i leave.
>>
File: 14866703241779.png (558KB, 942x536px) Image search: [Google]
14866703241779.png
558KB, 942x536px
34 years oldfag here

Been on 4chan since 2006. I fucked up at school and dropped out of Uni after my first year when I was 20. Ever since then, I have barely worked, just very sporadic temp and cash in hand jobs. I haven't had a proper job in 9 years now. I went self-employed and worked from home but was naive to think I could ever be a success with my terrible self-esteem, anxiety and lack of work ethic.

I now find myself in my mid-30s still living with my mom and zero prospects. I have been depressed as fuck recently facing up to the grim reality of having to put myself out into the real world after years of avoiding it. Only low paid wage slavery awaits me. Suicide has been a constant preoccupation but I know I'll never have the guts. I've just been existing in a miserable and sedentary state for so long now.

I actually had a gf for a while (the only one I've ever had). But she left me a few years ago now and there has been no one since. She was an anomaly, a pure fluke and I'll never get over it. I've just accepted I will be alone forever now pretty much at my age and with no prospects whatsoever, no social life and no confidence.

Funny, I just finished watching Welcome to the NHK today. I first saw it a decade ago and it hit me hard back then as I could relate a lot to the hikki lifestyle. I was still young then. Ten years on and nothing has changed in my life, I'm literally in the same situation just much older and my dreams have totally gone.

Life goes on I suppose. All I can do now is try and get an office slave job. move out at last and try and numb myself as best I can.
>>
File: 1482080157940.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1482080157940.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>34843434
What's stopping you from changing?
>>
>>34843034

tl;dr - Meditate
>>
Every night I cry myself to sleep and promise to myself that I will go see a psychiatrist tomorrow - and when I wake up next morning I don't feel s bad and I think that I was just tired and that doctor would call me out on being a fucking pussy.

Yet I'm still suffering, but I feel like this is normal and I have no reason to think that I'm "sick" or "special" in any way so I never seek help.

What do?
>inb5 jus bee urselv
>>
>>34843460
some brains need a good washing to start working normally again
you could do a lot worse than buddhism
>>
>>34843460
im not trying to brainwash anyone mate just trying to tell people what actually worked for me (im not part of a school or group). I guess you could say buddhism is the 'non-religion' and the one and only truth there is to know. It can really help to unfuck your life. theres no gods or anything metaphysical. I even have scientific evidence to back it up if you really want to hear.
>>
>>34843775
it's already better than whatever the fuck got into anons' mind as a NEET
>>
File: 1486588831142.jpg (108KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486588831142.jpg
108KB, 960x540px
My game plan is a pretty simple one desu.
> be only a year ago
> be an almost 300LB weeabo
> going to community college with no goals
> start really getting into computers
> start starving myself and eating healthy and lose 200lbs
> start going to school to get my CompTIA A+ and a sys admin degree
>end game is to be an asshole IT guy at an office somewhere
> i can get back at the normies by being a complete dick
>>
>>34843780
if is not based in anything metaphysical why calling it buddhism?.
>I even have scientific evidence to back it up if you really want to hear.
yes, i want to hear.
>>
>>34840758
>How did you end up where you are now

Its probably a combination of (1) poor self-esteem, (2) a lack of interest in anything because of low intelligence (3) mostly sedentary lifestyle (4) lack of foresight (among others). Chief among all of these factors is poor self-esteem. From the moment I entered school I was made fun of. I quickly learned to avoid my peers at all costs to avoid being beat up or made fun of. This was compounded once I was harassed for looking ugly by a girl I had a crush on during 6-7th grade, and further compacted when it came to my grades. Self esteem comes from achievement or pride in something that you worked for/possess. What amazing jobs are open for someone who is unintelligent? Certainly none that are advertised or praised (janitor? garbage man?) and definitely none that I need to attend college for. However, my parents wanted me to go to college - so I did. Twice. Which leads me to 4 - lack of foresight. I picked a major, twice, which is unmarketable. And a graduated twice and found no jobs twice. If I had done research maybe I would be in a better place. Of course, the only degrees nowadays though, which allow one to find a job require you to be a math wiz (see point 2). So maybe it wouldnt have mattered if I did my research. As for three. I don't know - maybe if I worked out or something my endless depression would have ceased.

>What's your endgame and how are you working towards it?

My end game? I'm killing myself once my parents die to spare them from knowing how miserable I actually am. I'm a fucking 30 year old KHV with not a cent to his name.
>>
>>34844355
Have you considered the neetbux?
>>
>>34844639
Eh, whats the point? If my life is going to be shit it might as well be shit the entire way through.
>>
>>34844021
Ha this is funny
Needs a DELETE THIS edit
>>
File: asboutly disgust4.png (685KB, 574x555px) Image search: [Google]
asboutly disgust4.png
685KB, 574x555px
>26
>got a interview for fast food joint
>panda express
>they asked "what makes you Panda material"
>tfw stumbled and shit
>"where do you see yourself at panda express"
>"what are your hobbies"
>they said they will call me
>over a month ago
>applied to every single grocery store
>follow up
>"were not hiring right now"
>get rejection emails back from WINCO and Safeway
>Most of those stores have low tier chads working there
>tfw you have to be a chad to stock produce and fill rice bins
>the Asians and Mexicans get their entire family working with them
>tfw spic and no connections like that
>tfw rheumatoid arthritis on both hips and knee
>the doctor said I had the back of a 60 year old retired construction worker
>struggled in community college because diagnosed learning disability towards math and problem solving
>in HS I was called retard every single day for 5 years
>got jumped
>tfw saw old freind today
>he's a lawyer
>the other is a probation officer
>they plan things together
>have wife's and kids
>tfw HKV
>feel like I'm losing my mind and can feel my sanity leave and my IQ drop worse than before due to brainfog

It wasn't supposed to be like this
>>
Neet of 5 years here. I worked a string of low tier wagecuck jobs but I can't maintain them due to mental illness. Ideally I'd like to live on a farm somewhere and work for room and board with a person understanding of my tendency to psychotic episodes but this seems impossible. A conventional 9 - 5 existence while paying bills seems too stressful for me and is unfortunately off the table.
>>
File: 3661eb7.png (278KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
3661eb7.png
278KB, 2400x2400px
Been Neet for 2 years gonna start studying again and I'm still trying to get my shit together I think I must have ADHD
>>
>>34842361
I've been working out since September, if you haven't got shin splints yet you're miles ahead of where I was. It will take a while before you notice improvement, especially if you don't write it down or something, then out of nowhere you'll notice a dramatic increase. I used to be really fat and now I look like a normal human being. I joined the Marines last week and yesterday had a test where we ran 1.5 miles in 13 minutes. It depends on what branch you join but in the Marine DEP we all work out twice a week and its helped me a lot.
>>
>NEET for 2 years
>Unemployment benefit cut off
>Apply to shitloads of office jobs
>Not even a reply
>No retail experience
>Go to a job agency who tell me they can get me a job easily
>End up working the most despicable job possible as an Amazon Warehouse slave
>Quit after 2 weeks, completely exhausted and practically suicidal
>Went to doctors and got on anti-depressants and beta blockers
>Now claiming disability but likely to be cut off soon as UK government hate anyone who is not an ethnic piece of shit or a single mother

I would rather rot as a NEET or die than ever work for Amazon again.
>>
Is it true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
>>
I have schizophrenia and have been approved for lifelong neet bux. I'm never going to recover.
>>
File: 1465087672098.jpg (145KB, 1580x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1465087672098.jpg
145KB, 1580x1079px
>>34844122
>if is not based in anything metaphysical why calling it buddhism?
what i mean is there is nothing supernatural about buddhism, and there are no hidden meanings. what you see is what you get is the basic thinking

I guess the first thing to learn is that theres no such thing as self and its an imaginary concept. We can easily get rid/uninstall a certain perception we have of our selves just as we can install new ones.

If you don't believe me read Consciousness and the Brain by Stanislas Dehaene and books about neuroscience. you don't have to know buddhism you can just go straight to this. The reason i recommend buddhism though is that its essentially been telling us what to do since 5th century bc what science is just starting to uncover.

the problem with most neets is that they have a warped perception of reality (most people do), either congenital or learned through their parents bad habits.

A lot of neets have a belief that they can instantly teleport from point A to B. For example if you want to become an optometrist you would actually need to make the tiny steps to become one, one step at a time, no shortcuts. This pattern of doing things you can learn from buddhism. Taking steps towards a goal can be tough but thats where 'mindset' steps in and staying focused becomes important which buddhism teaches as well.
>>
File: 1486170358091.jpg (145KB, 624x950px) Image search: [Google]
1486170358091.jpg
145KB, 624x950px
>>34840758
Does it matter? I'm 26 and don't even feel real anymore. It's like I'm watching some fuck at a computer slapping his dick around to balloon titted cartoon girls and shitposting between faps to forget no one wants anything to do with him.
>>
>>34845118
my uncle is the same

when did you get your schizophrenia? uncle got it in his early 20s
>>
ITT: The end result of 50 years of Feminism
>>
File: eca.png (207KB, 651x315px) Image search: [Google]
eca.png
207KB, 651x315px
I'm 18 and I've been a semi-NEET since 16 (only in education). Everyday, I just get comfier and comfier, and I see myself getting more and more detached from the real world. The comfier it gets, the harder it becomes to reenter society. Let's say I have all of summer to recovery. How do I salvage what I have left before it's too late?
>>
>>34845441
This. I feel like I'm playing a 3rd person game. It's strange as fuck. The only think that's keeping me going is the mystery of a woman's warmth
>>
File: pepe.png (139KB, 291x285px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
139KB, 291x285px
has anyone ever recovered
>>
File: middle finger pepe.png (194KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
middle finger pepe.png
194KB, 480x480px
>>34845540
Stop using your youth as a safety net. You won't be young forever, believe me I'm 27 and 19 felt like last month. You think lante 20s or 30s is too far away to ever touch to you but it will hit you.

Give up video games, I was rank 200 on gears of war and I wasted months on that game, now it means nothing. they turned the servers off. All those years and hours down the drain. Give up other time drains, like 4chan for instance. It does nothing for you just lowers your attention span.

Go back to college and study STEM or get into a vocational school and become a sparky or some shit. Don't waste time, do it now anon. Even if it's just guidance classes for your first semester just go. Make sure you get a student plan and not take random classes like me and fuck up big time. Now I have regrets. I remember when I wa 19 going to school thinking the world was ahead of me and the future will fall into place. It won't.

If decide to continue NEETing , let me tell you what you're in for. You will at first think you're living the life, foresight at your age hasn't really developed yet since the brain stops growing at 25. You will waste hours on games and shit thinking worrying about years is something old people do. You will feel invincible and drop a class thinking "i have next semester" Not get a job and think "I'll wait until next time" because you can cash in a year of your youth. Then you get 25,26,27 and you get pannick attacks.

No one will hire you, I'm getting rejected from cart pusher positions, it hurts.You will feel regret so bad that you will ponder. You will want your youth back but it's not coming back. you wasted the best years of your life with nothing to show. This world, this country, this system will stomp you down and grind you into the ground. No one wants to give a 25+ a chance.

>Why should I listen to you, you're a loser

When you see someone limping out of the jungle with one leg saying there's mines there. Don't walk into that jungle
>>
>>34845890
>Why should I listen to you, you're a loser
>When you see someone limping out of the jungle with one leg saying there's mines there. Don't walk into that jungle
Holy fucking THIS. You faggots just love bringing everyone down that you cant even see when someone is trying to help you.
>>
>>34845223
>>34845223

>The reason i recommend buddhism though is that its essentially been telling us what to do since 5th century bc
you only take what you can use of buddhism and still call it buddhism because give you some kind of ancient thinking to your self-image.
buddhism its not only there is no self. they are a religion in the worst sense of the word, they talk about afterlife, about hard meditate all your life to overcome this temporary and karmic life. not to overcome the neet and be a functional person you shit.
dont reinforce your thoughts with religion. let your thoughts be.
its like saying that Christianity is only about fraternity and love, and if you love someone you are a christian. that is shit.
>>
I will graduate from college this year

No idea what to do afterwards except become a cosy little NEET
>>
File: 1463788748331.png (252KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
1463788748331.png
252KB, 500x684px
>>34846114
>they talk about afterlife
but buddhists don't believe in an afterlife anon

well okay then if thats how you perceive it, theres nothing I can do to change that.
>>
File: NEETGlow.jpg (77KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEETGlow.jpg
77KB, 409x409px
>>34840758

>How did you end up where you are now?
laziness
>What's your endgame
Being homeless, famajam. I'm getting everything ready. Might even start a vlog for robots to watch
>>
>>34846449
>Might even start a vlog for robots to watch
r9k will dig a NEET vlog
>>
>>34846124
Get a job before it's too late?
>>
File: 1473093589281.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1473093589281.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
Is this the bitter reality of the /comfy/ NEET life?
>>
>>34845540
>I'm 18
>The comfier it gets, the harder it becomes to reenter society
>How do I salvage what I have left
oh, youth.
>>
>>34846827
In most cases, yes. The neet life is full of regret, depression, and envy. Im sure, though, that there are rare cases where, say, you were a trust fund baby who gets a living wage for simply being born. In that case, you probably wouldnt mind much because anything that happens, you'll be taken care of. Of course, for the vast majority - this is only a pipe dream.
>>
>>34846321
they talk about overcome this life to stop the karmic wheel. they talk of reincarnation (back to suffering) if you cant do it.
Q: there is afterlife?
A: there is reincarnation till you can overcome yourself and attain samsara (or whatever bullshit name, i dont remember)
they dont talk about get rid of your fears to live a happy life. come on, you should know this.
>>
File: 1426173403253.png (18KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1426173403253.png
18KB, 270x270px
>>34840758
>How did you end up where you are now? What's your endgame and how are you working towards it?
I just kind of thought things would "fall into place" as I got older. I have never had any real goals, dreams or ambitions. My mother and step-dad are also NEETs, so they don't chew me out for it as much as they should, so I've just been rotting away for 2 years at home, doing nothing at all really.

My real dad despises me for being a failed NEET, but he's in prison and I only see him for a couple of hours every two months, so I don't have to get chewed out for that long at least.
>>
>>34846937
The version with an after life I think is the hinduist version of the karmic wheel or another branch of buddhism. im not sure. The buddhists adopted many symbols and signs from other religions.

But how I perceived it and what the buddha was recorded saying was that there are "7 needs" constantly flowing from us called 'tanha'.

the need
1)to live
2)to sleep
3)to eat
4)to have sex
5)to be lazy
6)to be entertained
7)to be approved

If either of these things gain momentem and we pursue them in excess is when the reincarnation (samsara) begins and we start suffering.

This is totally true, they know that neurons send signals to parts of the body to release certain hormones when we are excited or we feel depressed which form a feed back loop to the brain and our emotions. When you do these thing sin excess they know that the body constantly releases hormones non stops. if we are in a constant state of neutral harmony you can actually prevent yourself from having bouts of depression or going manic. fascinating isn't it?
>>
File: My hero.jpg (423KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
My hero.jpg
423KB, 1920x1080px
Be neet, wait for mother to die, hang self,
>>
>>34847669
Bretty much. Siblings can live without me, but my suicide would destroy my mother.
>>
>>34847815
this is a good idea anon i will file this in my memory banks if I don't escape this place and my mother dies a natural death. If i'm the same way i am when she dies there's no possibility of me living the rest of my life out in any comfort.
>>
>>34847895
They way i see it, some people are born to win, others to lose, we lose at things, looks... ect i could go on, so fuck it i guess i'm out.
>>
>>34847669
Same..Can't wait for my mother to die so I don't disappoint her more than I already did.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (12KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
12KB, 299x168px
32 year old NEET.

Been so far about a year. Had a great union job sweeping floors and shit for 2k a week at a refinery.

Bipolar disorder. Still don't know what triggered the bout with depression but it was so bad I would have killed myself if my parents were dead.

Going to trade school in early April. If that falls through I'm cutting grass. Hope to go back to site eventually actually have good numbers on the job boards.
>>
>>34842253
yeah but i also hated my parents and living there made me a robot
>>
>>34843656
Scared of change I guess, I've done so many stupid mistakes , I am trying to step out of my comfort zone and move to another country to work maybe that will help me change, as for college I never really had any motivation for it, I don't know maybe I find something, but I have the feeling I will be a wagecuck for the rest of my wonderful life.
>>
>>34846827
Only for amerifags, the NEET life is the dream everywhere else. Just get your countries version of autism bud and your set. Don't listen to these norman plants trying to keep all the neetbux for themselves.
>>
>>34847636

>If either of these things gain momentem and we pursue them in excess is when the reincarnation (samsara) begins and we start suffering.

are you implying that the reincarnation was a metaphor?. dude. they believe in reincarnation. is basic to their mindset and to give sense to this hung for enlightenment.
think like this. if they cant give you some hard fact about death, i mean, a hard and guarantee fact that they know what happened after life. if they dont do that, they become a philosophy to "being good" and in harmony. what is what you are trying to do misunderstanding and picking up things at your expenses they are not the "we should control/know ourselves to live a really good life" new age bullshit. they give sense to all this with metaphysical maps, not to live good.
because is a fucking religion.
>>
>>34840758
SPIKE DIES!"

Testing the spoiler
>>
File: 1484090750150.png (225KB, 880x882px) Image search: [Google]
1484090750150.png
225KB, 880x882px
Who else is a rich NEET here?
>Tfw have 30k in your bank account
>tfw you pay no rent, no utilities at all.
>tfw you live in a big 3,000 square foot home in a gated neighborhood.
I am set for life in NEETDOM. When my mother dies I will inherit over 950k of money and assets. I will live as a comfortable NEET for the rest of my life indulging myself in all the luxurious technology that will be coming out.
>>
File: NEETGangsta2.jpg (100KB, 459x453px) Image search: [Google]
NEETGangsta2.jpg
100KB, 459x453px
>>34849782

>tfw slated to inherit a possible $500,000 in assets
>tfw $100,000 in the bank right now

Despite all this, I have no interest in spending any of it. The simpler things give life value
>>
Just went on my first interview couple a days ago, I hope I get the job.
Simultaneously
I really, really hope I dont get the job.
>>
File: 1483759043450.png (626KB, 645x909px) Image search: [Google]
1483759043450.png
626KB, 645x909px
>>34849883
Glad to see another NEET like myself, do you enjoy a luxurious lifestyle now? NEETs like us are quite a rare breed, we are both envied by poorer NEETs and normies. What overall caused you to become a NEET?
>>
File: pooo.png (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pooo.png
89KB, 500x500px
>>34844727
>what makes you Panda material
What the fuck?
>>
>>34849496
which buddhism did you study? I only know pre-sectarian buddhism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-sectarian_Buddhism

I got most of the stuff from Theravada Buddhism and early-buddhism which I think is more relevant to todays world anyways. It's all written their i didn't make any of it up. All I did was relate it to neuroscience you can do the same and be surprised at how much correlation there is.
>>
File: 1469551582074.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
1469551582074.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
>>34849496
>It is such Tanha that leads to rebirth and endless Samsara, stated Buddha as the second reality, and it is marked by three types of craving: sensory, being or non-existence.

>Harvey, Peter (2013). An Introduction to Buddhism: Teachings, History and Practices. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-0-521-85942-4.

now I know that you don't even know what you're talking about. why are you doing this?
>>
File: 1486356877665.png (270KB, 727x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1486356877665.png
270KB, 727x1083px
requesting the slow your roll wagey pepe
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.