[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW Cringe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5tSX20dLQY

When I listen to shit like this I'm honestly embarassed to be associated with MGTOW simply because I'm single.

These guys are a bunch of ugly whiny beta losers who blame all their problems on women. They portray women as cackling evil witches and men as paragons of virtue. Their mentality is so fucking puerile and the worst part of it is that most of them are in their 30s and 40s.

Fucking pathetic and cringeworth faggots. Are all MGTOW like this?
>>
File: 636050669175340572348210504.jpg (635KB, 1921x1080px) Image search: [Google]
636050669175340572348210504.jpg
635KB, 1921x1080px
>>34839973
>the mgtow guys are upsetting me
>>
>>34839985
They're not upsetting me as much as they make me cringe in embarassment.

Does this ugly middle aged manlet expect us to believe that he's single of his own volition?

No, he's single because he's can't get laid and he's bitter about it.
>>
Being a KHV 20something year old doesn't make you a MGTOW you retard, you never had a choice in the matter. You didn't go your own way, you were probably born on that road with no hope of changing it.

Most of the men in the MGTOW community are simply awakened, having faced divorce and the loss of children before. They are in their 40s for that reason.
>>
>>34839973
Well for every community of whatever out there there's always those who fuck everything up. I guess I myself would be MGTOW in the sense that I think relationships aren't really worth it and that marriage is a sham due to divorcerape but from what I've seen these guys constantly obsess over women despite being against that. But I don't see why you would need an entire "movement" just to say that you don't feel like dating.
>>
>>34840004
Who cares what makes you cringe, you're a neet. You watching them and cringing is exactly what everyone else is doing when watching you.
Really what is it to you if you find it cringey or not, you some sort of fag that wants to settle down and marry a non-cringe mgtow? Maybe your real problem is you're a closet homosex.
>>
>>34840063
>>34840005
spotted the MGTOW losers
>>
File: 1486765824945.png (105KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486765824945.png
105KB, 512x512px
>>34840089
You mean MGTOW winner, I do all sorts of cool shit you'll never do in your entire life. Get paid to do most of it too, and I'm on track to get paid enough to take that money from doing cool shit and spend it doing other cool shit all the fucking time. A woman would just fuck that up and want to spend it on nicknacks at walmart so they can get fat and watch tv all day until they've made themselves miserable enough with their own life to go out with their friends get drunk and pumped and dumped by some chad to validate being okay with letting themselves go because someone will stick their dick in them once briefly even if they run away in shame after.
>>
>>34840063
You know you got a winning arguement when your final phrase is "closet homosex"
>>
>>34840137
...said the lonely virgin
>>
>>34840089
I never said I'm a MGTOW. It's a silly movement spearheaded by older guys who had a bad deal, and manned by young permavirgins who never had a chance anyways.

There is no reason to obsess over women and then say you don't care. I'm on the Wizardpath, but I can feel sympathy for older men who got led astray since the same knowledge of roasties wasnt widely available back then.
>>
>>34840137
>from the diaries of anon number 34840137
>>
>>34840164
Kind of difficult to be lonely when I interact with people all the time. You met me in person you'd want to be my friend, when you go home and be lonely and get triggered hearing how awesome makes you rage privately is fucking funny. Stay mad.
>>
>>34840283
...said the lonely virgin posting on /r9k/
>>
>>34840206
>>34840206
>dear 4chan I have no motivation to do anything with my life except post on 4chan and try to convince myself to not work up the courage to kill myself because some people seem more pathetic than me
>>
File: 1486875920166.jpg (141KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1486875920166.jpg
141KB, 700x700px
>>34840383
this is
>>34840206
>>34840352
(You)
pic related, also (You)
>>
>>34839973
>These guys are a bunch of ugly whiny beta losers who blame all their problems on women
Sounds alot like this board
>>
>>34840283
>trying this hard to convince an anonymous poster that your life is great
Convince yourself first. Also stop posting vague shit.
>I do cool shit all the time
Like what?
>>
>>34839973

why are mgtows always ugly dudes ?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.