[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are NT scum even human?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: truth.jpg (42KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
42KB, 500x511px
Are NT scum even human?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34839243
This is not very possible.
>>
>>34839243

the worst part about having asperger syndrome is the community.

There are wierdo anime fandoms that aren't as obnoxious as the "autism community" (which is dominated by people with asperger syndrome, which is only a mild form of autism, but they all call themselves autistic anyway)

Just the general attitude of entitlement.
Treating all their failures in life as if they are entirely the fault of their autism. Thats same special snowflake attitude other mentally ill communities have.

The worst of them are the anti-cure wierdos who want to stop people from coming up with a cure for autism.
They are all people with aspergers who have jobs and partners and friends, and whos AS only manifests as "quirkiness", and they can't imagine why anyone would suffer from autism, even the full blown autistics who can barely function and who live lonely lives. The stupid "aspies" don't care, they don't want a cure for anyone.

I remember hearing about an author with mid functioning autism who said that a cure would be a godsend because of his troubled life.
The aforementioned special snowflake aspies got enraged and hounded him, trying to get his articles blocked.

Its things like that that make me ashamed to have aspergers. Fuck
>>
>>34839386
It's a developmental disorder, why should you even pay attention to the fact it has a community? It's not a hobby and it's not a bunch of people with similar ideas and aspirations.

Of course a community for aspergers, and any other mental disorder, is going to attract the worse kind of special snowflakes.
>>
Asperger is a shitty bootleg autism, get on my fucking level you shitheads
>AUTISMOS

>ASBERGERS

>NEUROTYPICAL UNTERMENSCH
>>
>>34839416

You can't escape the community, though

Once you get your diagnosis, you are encouraged to be a part of all that

And it seems like sensible aspergers syndrome sufferers are few and far between.
Maybe that is just the nature of the disorder. We are too prone to attaching ourselves to identity.
>>
>>34839525
>We are too prone to attaching ourselves to identity.

Is this not people at large? Especially social rejects with nothing else to attatch themselves to, which large droves of spergs tend to be.
>>
>>34839386
I think the worst part about it is how anyone with it is constantly spouted as being some reincarnation of Einstein himself. I don't understand having pride in what is literally a developmental disorder and for some people (like that author you mentioned) it can really fuck up their lives.
>>
Being awkward isn't a disorder, you chucklefucks. You don't have the spergs, you just have poor discipline since you didn't have a dad in the house as a kid and are socially awkward from too much time in front of screens.
>>
i want your thread to delet
>>
>>34839525
>And it seems like sensible aspergers syndrome sufferers are few and far between.
I think it's more like there's no reason to advertise it. If you can fly under the radar, why would you?
>>
>>34839386
I completely agree. I know my life would be better if I didn't have Aspergers or could be cured of it.

Aspies are the worst about this, since they have it less than actually autistic people (yes I know Aspergers and autism are the same in the DSM-5, but regardless).

If you're autistic and you want a cure or otherwise disparage your own disease, oh man do the spergs hate you for it. It's ridiculous how they make their disease into an identity for them. I treat having Aspergers the same way I would any other birth defect. These fuckers treat it as some integral part of them, rather then something to overcome.

>>34839612
Other spergs hate when I say you're just as likely to be the next Adam Lanza than you are Einstein.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.