[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if you're attractive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1486966451579.jpg (1MB, 1395x1991px) Image search: [Google]
1486966451579.jpg
1MB, 1395x1991px
I've posted on /soc/ before but depending on the picture my rates range from 4-7.5 from "girls"
>A few times a girl has admitted to having a crush on me.
>A few times a girl has called me ugly.
>Big ass eyes and long eyelashes.
>Slight overbite
>Weak jaw
>Lift weights/workout daily
>Tan skin
>Only 5'9
>Shit posture
>Dress well
>Take showers/groom daily
>broadish shoulders (21in across)
>Dark circles under eyes.
>Acne/black heads on pores.
>Pathetically small hands (6.5in)
>Size 9-10 shoe (usa)
>Size 32 waist.
>Big nose
Am I fucked?
>>
>>34838205
6.5 in is small for hands, mine are like barely 7 in... are they small? I'm 5'10 so similar proportions too... not that it really matters because I'm gay lol
>>
>>34838224
Smaller wrist help counter it
>>
>How do you know if you're attractive?
It will be made known to you by others. They'll tell you without you asking. If you have to ask at all, you're probably average at best.
>>
>>34838205
if you post your pic i will be brutally honest
>>
File: fb742d0c.png (81KB, 443x452px) Image search: [Google]
fb742d0c.png
81KB, 443x452px
Women will;
Always want to touch you
Give you compliments
You'll get loads of attention
They will constantly say you are "hot" or "sexy"
All the girls, at work for example, will want to get to know you
Girls will carry the conversation with you
>>
>>34838315
There is one girl who I think is taking pics of me but idk if it's all in my head.
>She's friend of friend so she's around sometimes in class.
>She sits nearby
>I caught her taking a selfie at a odd angle which showed more of my direction than hers but I pussied out and glanced away.
>Same thing happens couple times.
>One time she was using friend's phone and snapchat.
>Takes a pic of me.
>I just think they're fucking with me but now I am wondering if she actually wants to smash.
>I've smoked weed with her actually autistic brother before.
>He would tell everything if he finds out I am after his sister.
>>
>>34838205
You are not.
I am.
You know how can i be so sure without asking bunch of fucking autists on Zulu cow menstruation blood taste rating forum?

Because i had enough women/grills attracted to me that there is simply no doubt in my mind that i am attractive. The same way i am absolutely sure that i am lazy NEET piece of shit.

You just know these things.

Also i never did or felt the need to exercise, take care of myself, follow fashion trends, make money or shit like that. You know why? Because i dont need to do any of that shit to get pussy when i want it.
>>
>>34838600
is that number more than 20?
>>
>>34838639
Could be, but its definitely 13+.
>tfw younger girl literally offered me a blowjob at school, wasnt even friends with her or anything
>tfw drunk bitch said she wants me to go "to the bushes" with her, another bitch said "yeah anon! take me too" (just told them i dont have two dicks and they kept pushing)
>my ex provided for 4 years while i bought booze and weed with her money, fucked about on pc until she got home gave me a blowjob and swallowed
>another bitch visited me, brought food, weed and beer, cooked me a dinner, smoked me out and gave me beers and then tried to get me to "show her the new bed with bought" while dragging me by the hand
>said my balls itch and another bitch offered to "take care of it" for me
And so on. I never cheated though, and i actually refused 85% of the women/grills who wanted piece of me. I am not a fucking slut, you sluts.
>>
Girls find me cute, because I look like a child and storta act like one, they also do that awwwwww as well. Is that a good thing.
>>
File: 1455338921935.jpg (99KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455338921935.jpg
99KB, 960x720px
>>34838205
I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, anon. Except
>less gains (assuming your pic is you)
>pale skin
>posture is aight because I've been working on it for a while
>6'1"
>size 13 shoe USA
>hands are pretty big
I've never really gotten much female attention so I guess I'm either average or below average.

Something I've noticed since I started lifting is just how many other guys lift. It's a ton. What differentiates these guys from eachother? Facial Aesthetics may be one thing, but I'm starting to think charisma is more than just a meme. I've seen plenty of guys smaller/uglier than me pull tons of girls. I think it mostly comes down to how your carry yourself and what kind of vibes you give off.

Say you're in a class. You sit in the back/corner and avoid eye contact with people. You have a closed expression on your face because you don't want people to think you're interested in them and laugh at you. You don't talk to anyone because your social skills are shit and you have an inferiority complex, so you think that you'd just be a nuisance to them. You try to seem cool/indifferent but you most likely just look annoyed.

Obviously this is nothing but projection because it's all based off of my observations of myself and others that I think are like me. On a body language level, I think we're all preemptively pushing people away because we expect them to laugh at us.

My advice: try to be more open. Wear a lighter expression and don't instantly pussy out of eye contact. You don't have to be the life of every room you walk into, but try to come off as more friendly.

That's all I got. Hopefully this applies to you at least a little bit. Keep in mind that I'm in the same situation as you so I can't exactly offer an outside perspective. This is just my autistic analysis. People (women included) will gravitate to someone that looks like they know what the hell is happening. The best explanation for that that I can think of is stability.

godspeed anon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.