[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the coldness hit I need my package to arrive.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: thaikratompowder-500x500.jpg (179KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thaikratompowder-500x500.jpg
179KB, 500x500px
>tfw the coldness hit
I need my package to arrive.
>>
>>34837931
do you have a heater i can lay next to ?
>>
anyone robot here on kratom or off kratom right now?
>>
Just get some oregano essential oil

>>34838036
>>
>>34838056
i dought it will give me the comfyness/warmth of kratom. Not to mention the best effect which is the video game immersion.
>>
>>34837931
I don't get severe withdraws, just got off 3 months of heavy use, just had some stomach pains. it was over in 3 days, been about a week now
>>
>>34838143
I am on day 5 and the withdrawals seem to come and go mainly consisting of depression and coldness. I have my order coming tuesday-wednesday probably though. I am also out of weed so it feels really bad man.

I prefer life on comfy status.
>>
try withdrawing from IV heroin you pussy

kratom isn't shit in comparison
>>
>>34838308
well of course friendo but this depression is really getting to me

I feel for you if you went through iv heroin withdrawal. How are you doing anon?
>>
>>34837931
explain kratom to me, what is it and what does it do?
>>
>>34838910
its a minor opioid in a green powder that you eat.
20-1 hour after taking it you will feel very relaxed and comfortable with a noticeable warmth to your body for hours. The high takes away pain, depression, tiredness, anxiety and makes anything you do fun. For me it makes you feel much more immersed into video games.

It also makes you very positive in an organic way. For example if sober you was worrying about the next test at school, paying your bill, and all the stresses of life. When on kratom you will magically not worry about any of this, and instead it will give you this confidence that its not a big deal, instead you think i got this everything all good.
>>
>>34838981
How does it compare to poppy seed tea, if you know?
>>
>>34839014
I have never taken poppy seed tea.

I know that kratom lasts like 4 hours and pst last about 12 hours. Kratom is a lot lighter of a high than pst is, and less addictive. Kratom has quite an earthy feeling to it because it has a other chemicals in it that is unique to kratom which makes it feel different than other opiates/ opioids. There is a key difference between the two; pst is an opiate and kratom is a opioid.

I really like how functional kratom is which i would assume pst isnt. I use to go to school on kratom all the time, and it doesn't look like your high. School is so much more fun on opi.
>>
Done Kratom a few times. It's pretty fun and feels cozy but it obliterates the merger scraps of social skills that I possess. If I take Kratom I ensure that I won't have to come into contact with anyone I don't know.
Im also in general a little wary of any option feeling substances. I'm already addicted enough to weed that I don't need another substance to abuse. Also it tastes gross lel
>>
>>34839067
PST lasts 48 hours (at least for me), and I graduated as valedictorian even though I was taking daily PST for a year. It's breddy comfy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.