[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Places I can be alone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 11111.jpg (2MB, 2617x1993px) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
2MB, 2617x1993px
I have always had to share a room with my two sisters (No, we dont sleep in the same bed, we have regular bed and a bunk bed crammed into our room) and my mother occupies the only other bedroom. The thing is, there is almost always people lurking about in the house and I can never get any privacy. My family are perfectly nice people and not hard to get along with, but I have this weird thing where I feel very conscious about people judging what I do all of the time (even my family). I never want people to look at what Im doing on my computer screen (even if if what Im doing is totally normal and innocent) and I even get nervous about stupid shit like people seeing what Im reading (even if what Im reading is completely acceptable). Often I will just feel annoyed and anxious at the presence of people being around me, even if they have every right to be there.

So my question is are there any places where I can be alone? I already go to the library frequently but its a bit of a pain to get to and I still dont feel completely at ease there. And I wont be able to make enough money to move out for several years. Also, can anyone relate to this experience at all? And is there something wrong with me?

sorry to waste your time with my whiny blogpost
>>
>>34837735

I kind of relate. I live in a small apartment with my mom and sister.
To get away, I tend to go to book shops, coffee/sandwich shops in malls, maybe a park, and occasionally a movie. Despite what 4chan will tell you, no one cares if you are alone at any of these places.
>>
i can relate to it. maybe you're an infj on the myers briggs. that's what i am and what you described is exactly what i feel too. i don't know where you could be alone... i guess you know your surroundings better than us.

sometimes it helps me to wear sound proof ear muffs. kinda like what construction workers wear. it helps just to collect your thoughts and when reading.

sometimes at my library it go find an isle ina section nobody goes into and sit on the floor and just read. it's usually more peaceful than a table where people can stare at you.
>>
Are you working or old enough to move out? Start saving money or attend college. Is there park close by?
>>
Go to Starbucks and hang out there with your laptop, I do it all the time
>>
Thanks you for the responses everyone

>>34837765
>>34837806
What does going to the park entail? Walking around? I honestly don't know. Most of the parks in my area are for kids
>>34837799
Don't you worry about people thinking you're weird for sitting on the floor? I'm not saying it's that weird but I feel like I wouldn't be comfortable doing that if you know what I mean. Also I will check out the myers briggs thing soon
>>34837874
Good idea actually
>>
TELL US LEWD STORIES ABOUT SHARING A ROOM WITH YOUR SISTERS NOW!

Also are you slavic or an illegal immigrant?
>>
>>34838117
Sorry no lewd stories to share

>are you slavic or an illegal immigrant?
What made you think that?
>>
>>34838149
>no lewd stories
Bullshit you have to have a story of you changing or one of them changing and you walking in. Or oni-chan seeing your morning wood. If you are all comfortable with seeing each other naked i will really get turned on.

Also because slavs and mexicans are poor and shove like 8 people in one room.
>>
>>34837735
>Sharing the same room with 2 sisters

Holy shit I popped a semi just thinking about it.

You lucky bastard
>>
>>34838219
>Bullshit you have to have a story of you changing or one of them changing and you walking in. Or oni-chan seeing your morning wood. If you are all comfortable with seeing each other naked i will really get turned on.
seek original help
>>
dude I'm the exact same. If you have a car, try just driving around aimlessly in some nice areas with music. It works for me.
>>
File: 1457888698877.jpg (49KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
1457888698877.jpg
49KB, 500x343px
>>34837735
Do you have access to a car? I really like to be alone in the car, sometimes I sit up to 20-30 minutes in the parking lot after a drive.

Now you do sound like you probably don't have the funds to get a car, but if you can save up / work for it over time, it could definitely be worth it. Allows you to reach places like that library you mentioned easier and if you ever wanna just get away from home for an hour or two you can just do it. Sorry if I sound like an asshole, I know getting a drivers license and a car costs a lot and it's not that easy.

Also a little advice for the future, when the day comes and you are able to move out, don't forget to visit your family from time to time, it's more important than many people think and even if you don't believe it, you might miss all the lurking about you were so used to.

Good luck OP I hope something works out for you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.