[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we just talk about life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: vomfyhi.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
vomfyhi.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
our lives?
anything goes anons

i want to start a chatroom
>>
I need psych meds and I'm running low, my old psych left the clinic I went to once a month for a 10 minute check and a refill. My mother is trying to get me to go to a private psych for 45 minutes once a week thinking it will help me but that shit pointless, why can't we adopt the European model where the chronically mentally ill are just given their meds in 6 month blocks and left alone? I don't want to leave the house once a week to talk a wealthy Doctor Chad once a week I just want to be left alone.
>>
welp fuck yall

time to an hero then

let it be known you're all faggots, i guess
>>
>>34837134
I'm going on almost 2 years of isolation (I go to work but minimal contact with people) no friends or family. I've taken to talking to two plushes I have in my room as I listen to music, post on the chans or watch media.
>>
File: 1461227845010.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1461227845010.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
I should be in bed right now because I have a 9am class today. That's all I have though, I've been bored lately. Hours at work have been slow and my friends are avoiding me so I've just been on my own.
>>
>>34837213
Wat you taking?
>>
A lot of people seem to want to be "understood" and get upset if "nobody understands them" or they are "misunderstood". what do they mean by this?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34837134
This is not a Chad thread.
>>
Guys.
This fucking album right here. I know it only just came out like a couple weeks ago but I've already listened to it a shitload and I'm already considering it one of my favorite records of all time.
It hits me right in the feels every time. It's a beautiful record. I actually cried listening to it once.

That's all. That's all I wanted to say.
>>
>>34839265
Thank you anonymous I'll take a listen :)
>>
>>34839325
Let me know what you think when you're done. I wanna talk about the record with someone so bad but no one seems to have heard it.
>>
bumptity bumpbump
>>
>>34839397
Really giving me the feels so far. Good stuff, what genre is this even?
>>
>>34839575
I like to think of it as dream pop with little bits of shoegaze hidden in there, but there are nice little bits of samples scattered around in there. it's really sublime.

some of the songs' melodies remind me a bit of Vampire Weekend a little bit.
>>
>>34839596
Vampire Weekend is good. Makes me jealous of the Ivy League chads though :/
>>
File: clinging to a scheme.jpg (1MB, 1476x1476px) Image search: [Google]
clinging to a scheme.jpg
1MB, 1476x1476px
>>34839265
I'm also giving it a listen. I was going to just lurk silently but I needed to say the production on this record is really flat and hissy, like a cassette tape. It reminds me of The Radio Dept.'s album Clinging to a Scheme, where it's really flat but in a good way.
Good shitte, m8
>>
>>34839265
>>34839325
>>34839397
>>34839493
>>34839575
>>34839596
Samefag kys

9.35% content
>>
>>34839607
ezra koenig is almost too good at twitter and his superior social skills kinda make me jealous. I'm more jealous of that then the Ivy League education for whatever reason
>>
>>34839623
Originally absolutely shameful.
>>
>>34839265
Welp. I finished the album.
9/10 almost cried for a second there.
>>
Im lying to my family about being in college. I tell them im leaving for class but I just go to my gramps house and hang out for a couple hours then come back.
>>
>>34839674
then where tf is their money going?
>>
>>34839265
I really love the use of samples here. Makes me feel like I'm walking through a park during summer. Really nice. I also like that they're arranged in a way where I can't really tell what instruments are real and which are sampled in. Dreamy

I think the piano ballad at the end was a little unnecessary though
>>
>>34839693
I just have it in the bank for when I actually decide to go to class
>>
>>34837134
I rejected recently and I'm kinda just feeling like shit. No matter what I try it keeps happening. It just hurts so much to always get rejected. It takes a lot out of you, I guess I'm just feeling defeated and alienated from my species. I've reconciled myself to a life alone.
>>
Didn't go into work today because half feel sick, half scared of work.

Starting EFT tapping though, it helps.

I don't want to face work and the shit this week will bring. I'm hoping tapping gets me through
>>
I feel like a shell of a person right now. I don't care about anyone, or anything.

I havent cried in about 2 years now. Uihave no emotion. It feels horrible. The fact that J can't even get sad proves I don't even have emotion anymore.

I don't know what to think.
>>
>>34839922
I know how you feel, anon. The Beaton down feeling is so draining
>>
File: Sketch131131645.jpg (139KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch131131645.jpg
139KB, 800x1280px
In 4 hours I have an interview for a shitty retail job. I am afraid.
>>
I feel stuck robots. I'm working a shitty job after getting out of the military (with a discharge that wasn't honorable, so no benefits), and I have no passion for anything. Used to think I wanted to work with computers, but even that seems uninteresting to me now. I feel like I should go to uni, but I don't even know where to start, not to mention the fact that I'm a poorfag who can barely make ends meet with his shitty job as-is. I guess I just don't know what to do, or where to go form here. Thanks for listening, I feel a little better just typing this out.
>>
>>34837134
I haven't slept in all night. I want to, but I can't. I feel like I belong less to /r9k/ everyday and this is my first time browsing it in months.

I'm not a normie at all, I'm 22 and a khv with only a real friend that I see less that once a month but everything about this board seems obnoxious and dumb.
>>
>>34837134
im waiting for daddy to deposit my tendie money for the week
fucking faggot give me my monnies now
GIVE ME TENDIE MONEY FUCKING NOW
>>
File: 1485436176583.jpg (120KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485436176583.jpg
120KB, 1024x768px
>tfw balding at 18

thanks dad
>>
I'm literally a comic relief character in a shitty citcom. I'm the running gag for my friend group and tafe colleagues. People just think I'm retarded. And I really Fucking enjoy this I've excepted who I am and am happy about it I just like making people laugh and happy (if I like them of course)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.