[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im a scumbag. but am i a pervert

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: han.jpg (20KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
han.jpg
20KB, 184x184px
im 22
living with grandparents
18 yr old cousin comes to sleepover weekly
shes a 10/10 model
wearing booty shorts and high cut shirt
stretches so i can see underboob
holyshit.jpg
i want to fuck her so bad were barely related at all

im not complete robot. solid 8/10 live a good social life but wow i really want to fuck her god damnit.
>>
Just go around half naked like she is.

Let nature riiide
>>
>>34835852

>"Could you put on some more clothes?"
Look all flustered and shit, like you're trying really hard not to think of fucking her
>>
Show us some pics anon, we won't judge your incestuous tendencies
>>
honestly scared to post pictures incase someone doxs me or her.
>>
>>34835894
i can act top normie but she had me beat here
>>
>>34835985
Have you beat? What?
>>
she dates an autistic as fuck chad and i was telling her about great movies and books she acted all into. fuck guys like sheeeeit idk what to do heres how were related

my stepdad>his sisters kid

its like we're strangers right?!
>>
>>34836020
like it could have been a sexual thing showing half tit, couldve been just a stretch either way i couldnt have said anything funny or clever without coming off as a pervert
>>
>>34836026

Oh if she's dating someone forget it, there's no way you're going to get over that hurdle and then a second hurdle of being technically related to her
>>34836058
Asking her to put on more clothes is as far away from saying something "perverted" as possible, while still keeping the topic in her outrageous and distracting sexiness. It'll work bro. Just don't do it tell her relationship collapses
>>
Jerk one out, OP, and then reconsider.
>>
like ive never been attracted to her till tonight

shes so damn sexy

we even got on the subject of her boyfriend and i said things like take it from me, im older relationships at your age arent shit shes just a scumbag and she was agreeing with everything i said.

im not asking if you guys think i should fuck her, i just wanted to talk about it.

i know she used to look up to me as im like the fuck up of the family but the kind of fuck up that everyone still loves???? idk
>>
>>34836127
orggano
>>
>>34836231

You weren't asking, but this is 4chan for fuck's sakes
>>
another shitty part too is all her friends are ugly as fuck

but shes legit 10/10 model

she had one cute asian friend so ima try to be the cool cousin and be nice and fuck her friends or something i guess
>>
>>34835949
that's smart anon, don't do it
>>
>>34836398
thanks,

i see people posting about people using mobile
or hiding behind proxy.. how can you tell?
>>
>>34836421
curious on this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.