[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regarding fembot threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Fembots

They genuinely bamboozle me. On one hand, they enrage me. It's a bunch of roasties cunts harvesting orbiters and taking part in vapid attention seeking. Having numales max out their threads with replies and making "fembot" threads daily. On the other, they fucking confuse me. I have become partially convinced that it is some weird ERP thing where men are pretending to be women. Or that it is something being orchestrated by a group of anons just wanting to play around with the betas of r9k. Or maybe it is a even larger group consisting of "fembots" and their numale followers, which would be some next level meme magic. That last one is unlikely. But have you ever even seen a timestamped picture in a "fembot" thread? These threads really need to stop.
>>
H-hello? Pls.
>>
>>34835796
HI friend, I agree.
>>
File: 1486903182232s.jpg (2KB, 90x125px) Image search: [Google]
1486903182232s.jpg
2KB, 90x125px
They should stop, but you can't unfuck r9k its become a 'trap' and can't go back.
>>
File: nervous pepe.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
nervous pepe.png
551KB, 964x912px
Agreed, some fucky stuff is going on with fembots. The problem with anonymity is that anyone can be anything. I just found out about lolcow which is supposedly dominated by fembots. I just couldn't buy it, seemed like it was a bunch of dudes faking. Maybe the girl talk thread was legit but you just don't know.
>>
>>34836488

I just want /r9k/ to go back to 2012. Just feels and a hugbox for losers. Now it is getting fucked up.
>>
>>34835796
I'll admit that I've contacted some "girls" off fembot threads and those ones have supplied proof. They still fall into the first category, just soaking up a bit of attention when their IRL friends are busy.

Anyway, if a "girl" in one of those threads avoids contacting robots or posting proof it's advisable to assume it's a guy roleplaying for fun.

>>34836541
lolcow is surprisingly full of real women as far as I can tell. It's so horribly shitty that guys just can't stand to infiltrate it, I lurked it for a day and got sick of it, made me hate women more than I ever did before.
>>
File: 'fembot'.jpg (184KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
'fembot'.jpg
184KB, 640x427px
>>34835796
>falling for the """fembot""" meme
>ever
>>
>be me 2 weeks ago
>add fembot from /r9k/
>we talk, we get drunk and share some pictures
>she's super qt
>a bit autistic, but still super qt
>spend the next few days voicing together, literally 8 hours a day for 2-3 days
>I'm trying to be flirty, she seems to respond well to it
>after a few days of flirting her attitude changes towards me, she's a lot friendlier than before, initiates conversation more often, adds more hearts and smileyfaces to texting
>suddenly one day she tells me about this anon she just added from /r9k/
>he's a 10/10 Chad literally perfect face, timestamped and all
>within hours of talking to this guy she's noticeably less friendly and less responsive

Don't fall for the fembot meme, bots. Don't do it. Even the "pure autistic girl" will simply pick someone better once the opportunity comes along.
>>
>>34836789

I am just confused. I am very doubtful that fembots are an actual thing. But the folks behind the threads really dedicated. At the very least, it has to be seventy percent men posing as women. Probably more. I am just sick of these fucking threads and the influx of "fembots" publicly announcing the fact they are women.

>>34836749

Doubt it. I think you are just ruse cruising me. But if that is true, women belong on /soc/ and their containment boards with the normies.
>>
>>34835796
>But have you ever even seen a timestamped picture in a "fembot" thread?
yes because im not a newfag who comes here just to shit on women
>>
>>34836541
>I just couldn't buy it, seemed like it was a bunch of dudes faking.
They have recurring threads dedicated to cosplayers and other people like /vg/ does with generals. It's just too extensive for it to be a bunch of men pretending to be catty.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.