[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is best girl and why is it Rin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: waifu.png (718KB, 800x600px)
waifu.png
718KB, 800x600px
Who is best girl and why is it Rin?
>>
>>34835759
>Who is best girl and why is it Rin?
she's literally the easiest girl to get lol

I think Rin path is the second most common after fucking failing with the conspiracy guy, maybe even more common than that

best girl is either emi or Hanako, but I think most people can agree that Rin is the WORST fucking girl in the whole game LMAO
>>
The writers tried to hard to make Rin quirky and the end result just feels forced and cringey. In other words your waifu is shit.
>>
i like hanako because she is burns and ascared of people
>>
>>34835805

>t. Shitzune fag

Fuck off with your shitty boring mute, cuck
Rin has best personality/hair/eyes/everything

>>34835798

>Emi

Sweet girl, but a literal whore
>>
>>34835849
How could you tell I like Shizune!
>>
>>34835759
I very much like feet
>>
>>34835798
Emi is most common route, followed by Shizune iirc
>>
>>34835954

because you said something shitzune/shitzune enthusiasts would say, so it wasn't difficult to guess
>>
>>34835759
Appearance:
Shizune > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin
Personality
Rin > Lilly > Hanako > Emi > Shizune
>>
>>34836031
You are wrong, Rin's route is either the first or second most common outcome of the choices in the game
>>
File: 1 (6).jpg (8KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1 (6).jpg
8KB, 248x250px
Hanako. I remember playing it for the first time somewhere around 2013 or 2014.
The moment I first saw her I immediately only wanted Hanako.
I enjoyed it very much, when I think back to the times where I played the game, I get a very comfy nostalgia feel... Times were just better back then.
>>
>tfw no Katawa Shoujo Generals on /r9k/ anymore
>>
File: 1325939611118.jpg (96KB, 797x600px) Image search: [Google]
1325939611118.jpg
96KB, 797x600px
>>34836080

>Rin
>worst appearance

You have absolutely no taste
>>
>>34836364
Worst doesn't mean ugly
>>
>>34835759
Replaying KS right now. Honestly I wanted to type in that Rin is top tier but when I think about it it's 50/50 with all the girls.
>>
>>34836364
I really wish I could hold rin from behind and smell her hair and lick her ear.

Sometimes I imagine having anal sex with her, with her feet on my chest to tell me if I go too deep. Then I imagine putting one foot in my mouth to play with, and thrusting in as hard and deep as I can while she's caught off guard. At the same time I would push her hips down on my cock to cum as deep in her rectum as possible.

I really love Rin.
>>
The best route and girl objectively is Lilly.
>>
File: 3fe.gif (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3fe.gif
1MB, 640x480px
>>34836801
I hope you're kidding original oregano pizza
>>
>>34836841
To explain why:

She is beautiful, intelligent, good with social situations, and wealthy.

Her route has the most sex scenes, and you spend more time with her in an intimate context.

Her route also has the most romantic scene, in the wheat field, and the dramatic ending at the airport and the wake-up in the hospital.

She also sacrifices to be with Hisao by deciding to stay in Japan rather than go be with her family, and you get a happily-ever-after ending.

Not to mention that if you pick Lilly, Hanako improves anyway.
>>
>>34836851
h-how far have I fallen? I want to show her my love by biting her too. I want to get on my knees with her under me and thrust my penis into her throat, but I've practiced my stretching so I can smell her hair while she licks my penis, and of course I would put my tongue inside her ear and finally really cum all inside her mouth so she can taste it. If she opens her mouth or tries to retreat I would hold her head with my left hand and hammer her into my penis with my right so she chokes on my cock and cum and can't escape swallowing it.
>>
Rin is an ugly social retard and her route doesn't even have a footjob scene.
>>
>>34836984
Shut your fucking mouth you faggot pink drill sympathizer, I bet you wouldn't even lick her feet.
>>
>>34836995
I'd beat her up and tell her to act like a normal human.
>>
>>34835759
Neck yourself and your fucking chinese cartoon you fucking piece of shit.

You have like 49 different boards for your autistic drawings, GET THE FUCK OUT YOU LITTLE BITCH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
>>
>>34837042
y-yeah?

Would you rape her?

How hard would you fuck her asshole?
>>
Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
>>
>>34837064
that sure didn't help, did it
>>
>>34836841
Lily is the most normie option
>>
>>34837117
Most normie is Emi. You have the most normal relationship with her, for better or worse.
>>
>>34836101
You're literally wrong, there have been surveys on it.
>>
File: best.png (96KB, 220x338px) Image search: [Google]
best.png
96KB, 220x338px
>>34835759
Too bad you're wrong
>>
>>34837175
She sucks so much she doesn't even have a route
>>
>>34837186
She's the best
>Happy and cheerful even despite being a secret lesbo with conservative parents
>Pink hair
>Drills
> also not a cripple
>>
>>34837186
but she does anon
>>
>>34837256
This desu senpai
azwsxe
>>
>>34835798
>conspiracy guy
Kenji was right, bro. Feminists are out to ruin the world.
>>
>>34837146
>You're literally wrong, there have been surveys on it.
and I am telling you that you are literally wrong, those surveys show that Rin's route is the easiest

it's extremely easy to accidentally fall into the Rin route while you have to explicielty follow the walkthrough for other girls routes
>>
File: 1394698721219.png (608KB, 534x3390px) Image search: [Google]
1394698721219.png
608KB, 534x3390px
>>34836984

>ugly
Except she isn't

>social retard
One of the main reason why I love her

Besides, her personality is the best out of the other girls. Emi comes second. But Rin is literally my perfect girl.
>>
>>34837256

Also you get to fuck her, but Hisao is such a pussy wuss that he's all guilty about it and ends it with shizune
>>
>>34837463
Are you retarded?
You get into Emi route by agreeing to run. Shizune by asking a 1/3 question, lily by telling the truth, hanako by even vaguely trying to go after her. Ron involves a bunch of retarded shit via ignoring all the other girls the best you can but deciding to help rin. I had to look up a guide for rin, got manly picnic twice trying without it. Maybe your violent social autism made it easy for you to reject all the girls faggot nigger reeeeeeee
>>
>>34835759
>Not Lilly or Hanako.

Nigger please.
>>
>>34837743
I got Rin unintentionally trying to get either Hanako or Lilly first. It's not hard to ignore all the other girls when you know you don't want them.
>>
>>34837898
How do you fuck up lily? Literally one job, T E L L. H E R. T H E. T R U T H.
>>
I knew I wanted Rin as soon as she is introduced in OPs pic.
From then on I knew she'd be my ideal girl. And as it went on it was conformed.
>>
>>34835830
IGOTTAGODOSOMETHING
>>
>>34837924
You can't get Lilly's route if you fuck up with Hanako I think, which I did. It's been a really long time since I played this game, but I remember I did fuck up Hanako the first time.
>>
>>34838007
The split between Lilly and Hanako's route is when you get a choice on what to do one day between going to town or going to the library. Hanako is in the library of course. If you pay attention before that, though, that Lilly says she's going to go to town that day, so you have to choose that.
>>
>>34835759
What is this girl from anyway? wdoisf
>>
>>34838646
Katawa Shoujo

https://www.katawa-shoujo.com/download.php
>>
I wish I could paint with Rin. I'd want to do a nude of her. I wonder what her asshole tastes like.
>>
I want to put my tongue inside Rin's colon.

I want Emi to watch.

Then I want to ram Emi's cervix.
>>
>>34838912
Tell me more anon. Help a brother masturbate.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.