[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drunk and thinking about her, anyone else doing the same.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: 1470545356654.jpg (119KB, 794x516px) Image search: [Google]
1470545356654.jpg
119KB, 794x516px
Drunk and thinking about her, anyone else doing the same.
>>
>>34835404
Let it all out, Anon. I will listen.
>>
Killing her.
>>
>>34835404
What's her name, Anon? Are you okay?
>>
File: Nonon 50.jpg (319KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
Nonon 50.jpg
319KB, 600x708px
Just put on some nippon cartoons and distract yourself dude.
>>
She passed 7 years ago. I'm drunk every night. I only have 5 thoughts anymore and 4 of them are of her.
>>
How the fuck do they move on so fast
>>
File: 1395879966167.png (136KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1395879966167.png
136KB, 300x300px
>>34835450
I've posted about this enough on here, but I actually had the guts to ask my oneitis out and she said yes, but then she canceled and now she ignores me. I feel like I creep her out and she gives me the vibe like I do. I really like her though, I thought after high school I got over the oneitis meme but fuck if it didn't hit me again, me and her got along so good before I asked her out now its just awkward. While a no would of hurt it would of still been better than her getting my hopes hop and saying yes then ignoring me and putting off us going out because she actually doesn't want to.

I still can't stop thinking about her though, shes my exact type and me and he get along, she makes me so nervous when i'm around he like no other girl does.

>>34835496
Been doing this for years, in fact there was a time when I gave up on 3D and unironically had a waifu but this girl changed that and I can't stop thinking about her.

>>34835524
I'm sorry to hear that anon
>>
File: 1480909865849.png (240KB, 428x456px) Image search: [Google]
1480909865849.png
240KB, 428x456px
I'll share out. I'm not OP and I'm not drunk but I feel like this is a place I can just let this go.

Her name was Sam. She was beautiful, smart, funny, and god did she have an amazing body. I loved her with all my heart.
What came of it, though, was just mental abuse. Constant lies, messing around with other guys, constantly getting me in fights with my friends.

One day she said she was going to kill herself and I didn't hear from her for a whole week. Something in me broke and never got fixed.

She came back and kept at her same antics, but eventually she gave up on me. Went to go suck the happiness out of someone else.

I hate her so much, but it's not uncommon for me to think about her. It was maybe 3 years ago now, give or take a few months, we split up. I think if she ever came back around I'd take the constant abuse over loneliness any day, because at least I felt like she really loved me.
>>
>>34835604
The fact that she ignores you obviously means that she doesn't want to go out with you, but more than that, it shows what kind of person she is. Maybe you two got along and such, but now try to think about her as a person objectively and ponder about if she is actually the person you love so much or if you just are in love with someone you met long ago but that now is clearly not the same person at all. If after considering all of this you still think she's the one and you can't really do anything about it, then the only thing that's left is to move forward, I know it's not as easy as it sounds, but we'll hear you out, if that helps.
>>
File: 1394772854054.jpg (92KB, 805x601px) Image search: [Google]
1394772854054.jpg
92KB, 805x601px
>>34835833
>The fact that she ignores you obviously means that she doesn't want to go out with you,

I still don't understand why she said yes though, hell she even picked a place she wanted to go and a time and we exchanged phone numbers, I really don't think this sounds like a person who wanted to avoid hurting my feelings or not I just don't understand it. When she canceled she sounded like she had a legitimate excuse but when I asked her about rescheduling she said "I don't know what i'm doing" and then I tried to talk to her again not even bringing up going out and she just ignored it. And now whenever I see her in person she seems standoffish. I just don't know, I really didn't want to get this hung up on a girl again, I thought I grew out of it \.
>>
>>34836054
Don't worry, Anon. Maybe she has a lot of problems in her head and doesn't really know what's happening. Maybe that's the whole reason she ignores you, because she doesn't really want to hurt you, and she also has something that worries her too much. Perhaps she wants to organize her life first, or maybe she's going through a bad time, or something.
I'm obviously just speculating, but who knows, maybe that's the reason.
If not, we'll see.
>>
>>34836473
Thanks for the reply anon, I wish there was a way I could talk to her about it without being a creep. 'But theres not since thats all i'll ever be to her.
>>
Who else

>Driven themselves mad from thinking about her
>>
File: 999999943.jpg (97KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
999999943.jpg
97KB, 1200x675px
>MFW I haven't liked a real woman for so long.
>>
>>34835404
>drunk
>think
what's the point of drinking if it doesnt stop you from thinking? that's the only reason why i drink cause i just stop thinking and can actually relax
>>
File: kek.png (161KB, 318x354px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
161KB, 318x354px
>mfw don't have a her
fuck off you normalswine
>>
File: 444434.gif (1MB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
444434.gif
1MB, 500x325px
>>34837695
Same here.
It kind of feels great.
But at the same time, I get so lonely.
>>
Fuck it, I'll share. She was nothing more than a childhood friend, but damnit if she wasn't the best friend I had. I left the small town in north Texas at age ten, and with that the memory of doing fun stuff with her made my heart heavy. I'd forgotten how much I missed her until the most recent time we met when we were 16. She had gotten an inch or so taller than me, her hair went from blonde to brown, she got glasses (and frankly she was more interested in my brother), but I didn't really care. Nobody else outside family has meant that much, and in a way she kinda was family when helping my great-grandmother at the church.

I miss you, Victoria, and I just want to see you again. I hope you're doing well.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.