[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if a girl actually likes you? How do you know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1458001363469.jpg (51KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1458001363469.jpg
51KB, 540x429px
How do you know if a girl actually likes you?

How do you know if a girl is just being friendly?

I can never tell the difference between these two so I've never made a move, ever.
>>
>>34835013
are you a 7/10?
>>
>>34835032
I don't know anon. I'd consider myself like a 4-5/10, but one of my female friends told me I'm like an 8/10. But I think she was lying to make me feel good because she pities me.
>>
>>34835013
Why don't you just ask?
>>
>>34835159
Ask? How?
"Do you like me?"
Isn't that a bit childish?
"Are you attracted to me?
Or is that autistic?
How am I supposed to know this anon, no one taught me this shit
>>
>>34835232
>How do i ask?
Aye bitch. you wanna taste my 8 inches?

Or you could not be an autistic monkey and ask the fair lady to go on a date with you.
>>
>>34835232
>"What day of the week are you free?"
>"Cool wanna grab dinner with me then?"
>>
>>34835013
>How do you know if a girl actually likes you?
They don't
>How do you know if a girl is just being friendly?
You won't. Women aren't friendly. They just have a facade they use to get you too do things for them
>I can never tell the difference between these two so I've never made a move, ever.
>I've never made a move
Get used to that for the rest of your life, champ.
>>
>>34835013
If they approach you

They want you, at least to a degree..

They are going to test you first though, but anytime a woman approaches start rubbing your hands together
>>
>>34837066
It took me a solid minute to realize you didn't mean to literally rub your hands together.

Yes I have autism.
>>
>>34837260
this is qt
>>
>>34837260
Kek. I pictured a jew rubbing his hands together, it's okay anon, you're not the only one.
>>
>>34836952
Yeah but what if they think it's a friend thing and not romantic?
>>
>>34835159
Girls are too full of themselves and are too stupid and inconsiderate to just say 'im not interested'

they'll waste your time being wishy-washy
>>
>tfw have gotten signs before, but literally none since starting at this new university
there is too much competition here, I can't beat the chads walking around tbqh.
>>
>>34837330
try kissing her when you are out. that is the only way to tell.
>>
>>34835013
Iktf anon

Theres this girl I fancied since college, havent seen and barely spoken to her for a year but I asked her out for a drink on valentinesday and she happily agreed and said she wants to be back home by 19:00

I mean this could mean anything and i dont know what the fuck she thinks of me honestly
>>
>>34837330
also try to read the non-verbals to see if she would reject a kiss or not.
>>
File: 1486616552331.jpg (6KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1486616552331.jpg
6KB, 487x423px
>>34837432
I don't want to get charged with sexual assault anon.
>>
>>34835013
you try get into her pants without being creepy about it and if she hesitates or tries to deny you of her vagina with subtle queues, then you can safely assume that she does not want you in her pants. a girl that actually likes you probably will want you in her pants unless you are an underaged fag and she is uncomfortable with the idea of sex. maybe just try being a little more touchy feely and feel out if she likes it or not.
>>
>>34837296
Too bad girls don't like cute guys. I make them laugh sometimes with deadpan autism at least.

>>34837330
I can say from experience it's better to just go out and feel out whether they like you during the date.

I've tried avoiding asking out a girl who I was uncertain of but eventually I ended up doing >>34835159 and got turned down in an embarrassing fashion because it's an autistic thing to do.

Another time I just asked a girl to meet for lunch and it felt like two dudes going out for lunch. We got along but it was pretty clear she wasn't attracted to me. Course I've never had another date so I don't know what a date going well would feel like so take my advice with a grain of salt.

>>34837438
Home by seven could be good or bad, either she has something planned with someone else or she's a quality girl who doesn't fuck on the first date. Good luck anon.
>>
>>34837577
you won't get charged with sexual assault unless you go in all rapey. Don't go for the kiss not so fast like a fucking arab. Go in gentle and you can tell from her face that she will reciprocate.

Also if you go out with her to begin with when you two are talking just look for signs that she likes you. Like body language, happy, laughing, giddyness, her licking her lips, touching contact, her smile, ect, ect. If she gives you good signs go for the kiss. If she gives you close signs or friend vibe don't go for it. In that case she would have more closed body language like crossing her arms.

Just ask her out in general and try to gauge it from there.
>>
>>34837577
KINO ESCALATION
I
N
O

it just werks
>>
>>34837685
Alright. All of this sounds like such a drag so I'm gonna assume she's being friendly and drop it at that?
>>
>>34835129
4-5/10 = perma-orbiter mode. I'm sorry, anon.
>>
>>34839147
the thing is people namely girls don't know what they want till they know what they want. Girls are not logical like you want to be in that way.
If you ask her if she wants to date you are forcing her to decide before she knows what she wants. When you are in the moment and you go to kiss her she will in that moment will know what she wants. Asking girls logical questions over text is not compatible how the girl's brain works which is emotion based.
>>
File: blackgirls.jpg (92KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
blackgirls.jpg
92KB, 750x600px
>>34835353
>Aye bitch. you wanna taste my 8 inches?

this only works between niggers
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.