[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aspergers and Autism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 13

File: t.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
This guy has literal aspergers and autism and he has overcome ALL odds and become the greatest pickup artist in the world.

What is your excuse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzqCZNqgeag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcrhwatDkUM
>>
All he did was grow a beard. Come on
>>
>>34834718
Aspergers and autism don't effect how you look. It means he was completely crippled socially and had no idea how to socialize.

Most of the people on /r9k/ would look good if they lost weight and tried wearing some nice clothes.
>>
>>34835115

come on, he just grew a beard
>>
never in my life have i seen so much smug self satisfaction
>>
>>34834664
I mean, do I really need one?
>>
>>34835286

What you're really saying is
>I'm jealous
>>
Hes really not as far gone as the rest of us though, he had a job, car, own place, gf, all during his early 20s. Love his work though.
>>
>>34835355
So he's a literal normie pretending he had it hard.
>>
File: 1483398814793.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1483398814793.png
42KB, 399x322px
>PUA jargon
>>
He's a manlet and has paid actresses
>>
>>34835372

He played Street Fighter on his dreamcast all day and watched Neon Genesis Evangelion pretending he was Shinji.

When he had his girlfriend in his bed he literally told her he wasn't going to fuck her to be a gentleman.

He used to legitimately think being 5'9 is tall.

He really does have aspergers.

>>34835374
When did he use any jargon?

>>34835384
Gotta find to rationalize being a sad fag, right anon?
>>
mmm no, he doesnt have autism
and aspergers isn't autism or related to autism

you should google what autism is and watch some youtube videos of people with actual autism

just because youre socially awkward doesnt mean you have mental illness, just poor social skills
mental illness means no matter what you do or how hard you try, youre always at a deficit
>>
>>34835372

I don't doubt that he had to claw himself to where he is today, he may have just been incredibly persistent, but with stats like his he would have never been considered a robot.
>>
>>34834664
huh, he's in boston too
>>
>>34835439
fuck off tyler go jew hopeless betas somewhere else
>>
>>34835489
>and aspergers isn't autism or related to autism
aspergers is high functioning autism you mong
>>
>>34834664
>Tall
>White
>Good face
>Good frame
He could be a fucking vegetable and still pick up women
Sage
>>
why would anyone click anything in those fucking boxes fuck you

even the image was bad enough

he is literally a fucking nu male ginger cringe cuck beta kill me

disgusted and SHUDDER
>>
>>34835602
Do you honestly believe he has any time to spend on 4chan?

>>34835654
>Tall
5'9
>Good face
Average face
>Good frame
Go to the gym for a month

>>34835670
>he is literally a fucking nu male ginger cringe cuck beta kill me

Hahaha cope with your sad life you fucking loser. COPE
>>
>>34835632
They made aspergers a seperate thing now like it should have been in the first place.

If you knew someone with actual autismn you would see the differnce.
>>
cant stand this cunt
>>
>>34835744
What you're really saying is
>I can't stand myself
>>
>>34835727
No, they made it obsolete and just call it high functioning autism
Of course there's a difference, there'd be no need to differentiate them if there wasn't
>>
What's my excuse?. Women care more about looks than mental disorders
>>
>>34834664
Wow Tyler Durden got skinny
>>
>>34835800
Except women don't care about looks. Its a fucking meme. Watch the second video in the OP.

Women care about good emotions and fun. If you can provide that it doesn't matter how you look.
But since you aren't good with women, you have to at least try to present yourself in a good way.
Wear clean clothes and bathe.
That's literally it.
>>
>>34835845
it's sad how delusional you are
i can't tell if you're fucking being super incredibly sarcastic or pretended to be inherently retarded

thankfully i can just X out and pretend people like you don't exist. either that or just laugh my fucking ass off at your idiocy

stay ugly you hideous fucker
>>
>>34835890
>it's sad how delusional you are
>i can't tell if you're fucking being super incredibly sarcastic or pretended to be inherently retarded
>thankfully i can just X out and pretend people like you don't exist. either that or just laugh my fucking ass off at your idiocy
>stay ugly you hideous fucker

This is called extreme coping. This guy is so addicted to being depressed and sad, he cannot even IMAGINE a world where things might be good for him.
>>
File: 1449793630075.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1449793630075.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>34835845
>women don't care about looks.

lol
>>
>>34835786
>>34835632
>its the self diagnosed apsergers kid pretending his emotional immaturity is in someway related to autism and thus the reason for all his faults

no, child, you're just an emotionally stunted unintelligent socially inept retard

people with actual autism go into fits, beat their hands to their head and require constant supervision and are certainly not functional in society
>>
File: neil-strauss[1].jpg (33KB, 1125x800px) Image search: [Google]
neil-strauss[1].jpg
33KB, 1125x800px
OP is a faggot. Tyler RSD doesn't have autism, he's literally a super normie. The difference between actual autism and things like shyness, social anxiety, low self esteem, et cetera is that the former can be overcome and then they will be a normal guy, but while the autistic person is able to do and say anything without fear, there will always be something off about it because he does not make the nonverbal cues that neurotypicals produce automatically, and trying to learn and fake the subtle nuances of social interaction just makes his personality come out even more contrived.

This is why PUA doesn't work for robots- "92% of communication is nonverbal" is a meme statement and FAKE NEWS, but basically correct. Autism spectrum people and INTP feel emotions, but can only think and express themselves in terms of what seems logical to them, communicating only with words, unable to use facial expressions, intonation, body language, and other stuff.
>>
>>34835934
Women definitely do care about looks, but they care way more about a guy who is dominant and funny.
>>
>>34835890

See this, kids? This is called denial. This is somebody who finds so much comfort an their theory of why everything in their world is so wrong and awful they don't even begin to attempt to understand when somebody tries to share some knowledge with them

How do you think ugly people get gfs, dude? It has nothing to do with cock size or height, it's personality and selling yourself and having a modicum of emotional intelligence and communication skills

Yeah a girl's gonna want a hot guy more than an ugly guy, but being ugly most definitely doesn't rule you out
>>
>>34835962
>INTP feel emotions

Its honestly sad that you are so addicted to negative thoughts that you have literally convinced yourself that your identity is defined by a shitty non-scientific personality test.

You are worse that creationists. I am not kidding here.
>>
>>34835958
I'm a diagnosed aspie, you're a fucking retard

>people with actual autism go into fits, beat their hands to their head and require constant supervision and are certainly not functional in society
wow it's almost like it's called high functioning autism for a reason
>>
>>34835717
>Go to the gym for a month

won't fix narrow shoulders, wide hips, thin bones, babyface, small dick, etc
>>
>>34835127
he said his beard was honest cues of him being alpha and being a peacock that is surviving his environment. the same way singers show honest cues of confidence because they sing in front of a crowd and people are willing to listen to them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A&feature=youtu.be
this video should be required viewing for all puas
>>
>>34836152
but he is a balding manlet ginger who is getting laid.
>>
>>34836119
Keep convincing yourself this shit matters.
Or or maybe just maybe
You can act in spite of adversity. You can forget about how you aren't a good person.
Realize that you are a great person. And just fucking get out there. Take action.

>>34836152
Another case of extreme level coping. Instead of realizing that you are a great person, you have to convince yourself that people are lying to you through shitty videos.

You are so addicted to being a negative person you literally will do ANYTHING to rationalize keeping your negative thoughts.
>>
File: 1dxet4[1].jpg (51KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
1dxet4[1].jpg
51KB, 670x377px
>>34836061
>addicted to negative thoughts
Quite the opposite, I have developed a superb ability to maintain a positive emotional state- its like a mental immunity form depression, and viscerally I know how to do things with my body to get into an optimal disposition, all it takes is some stretching, self massage and deep breathing meditations to get myself out of a funk

>identity
I have never felt I had any sense of identity because my opinions and tastes change so much. Things line the autism spectrum and MBTI are just descriptive classifications for my behavior which can be useful for explaining and understanding my personality and why I act the way I do
>>
>>34836236
>Quite the opposite, I have developed a superb ability to maintain a positive emotional state- its like a mental immunity form depression, and viscerally I know how to do things with my body to get into an optimal disposition, all it takes is some stretching, self massage and deep breathing meditations to get myself out of a funk

This is great news anon. Now put on some clean clothes and start approaching girls and talking them.
The only way to get better with girls is by talking to them after all. Take action.
>>
>>34836076
NO its NOT called high functioning autism anymore. They realized how stupid that was and changed it.

Dont compare your awkwarness with REAL problems.

You are just a loser who they gave a label to so you and others like you would have a reason to be a loser. So you can blame something. Just because you act retarded socially doesnt make you actually retarded.
>>
>>34836199

But he goes out of his way to talk to many different woman, more than any normal guy would even consider. You have to go to bizarre levels of cold approaching to make up for being unattractive.

No one is saying its impossible, but you will have less than a 5% success rate guaranteed, and that's if you go super hard.
>>
>>34834664
>greatest pickup artist in the world

Wut. Any tall good looking guy could pick up 10x better than him.

I've actually met him. He's not good at what he does. Even he says his rejecttion rate is very higih.

He just keeps spamming girls.
>>
File: bait desu ka.png (92KB, 955x957px) Image search: [Google]
bait desu ka.png
92KB, 955x957px
>>34836325
blboxxbxxx
>>
>>34836362

Yup you nailed it. Average PUA in cold approach gets a 1% sex rate at most from it.

ie. You need to try to pick up 100 girls in a club before you might get laid.

Got the endurance for that? Then go for it.

It's not fun.

Meanwhile good looking guys have to hit on at most 5-10.
>>
>>34835286
he is still a tool and a pussy beggar because he is looking for validation from women by trying to get a yes or a no from them. also I am sure he still has to pay for the cab driver,hotel/hotel services and then pay the cab again to send the girls home after. He gets laid but he is still a complete tool who thinks he can surpass all those years of evolution that made women the master of manipulation and not men. I know females manipulate men because I am good at picking it up because I don't have a very high sex drive and I am harder to manipulate.
>>
>>34836424

I still like him for his general self help stuff, but telling someone hit on a thousand woman and maybe 1 will fuck you is hardly advice, its just taking advantage of probability.
>>
File: 00854.png (482KB, 772x308px) Image search: [Google]
00854.png
482KB, 772x308px
>>34836269
Quite the opposite again, I literally don't care about attracting women anymore, practice nofap/nocum for months at a time and am almost a wizard. However, if I actually have something to talk about, I find women very easy and pleasant to talk to.
>>
>>34836474

This is the problem with PUA. I'm still going to go back to it soon because I have no other good option but here is the reality.

If you spend $20 for a cab to a bar, buy $20 of drinks for yourself, spend 3 hours there listening to horrible deafening music, and hit on 10 sets of 2 girls just to get one or two phone numbers which probably won't go anywhere, how much have you really "won"?

Now imagine you do this 2-3 times a week. Or in his case since he has no other job, 5 times a week.

So you get laid once every 4th or 5th time you go out and do it (every 50th set of 2 (1%)).

Is this victory? Is this a life worth living? Or is it just a different version of hell?

The guys who are winning are the good looking chads picking up women on Tinder from the comfort of their couches.
>>
>>34835717
>Do you honestly believe he has any time to spend on 4chan?

Maybe because he makes money from the type of forever alone people who go on here. He might come here to study us and promote his shit on here so we spend money on his lesson.
>>
>>34836420
Oh its all bait? Should have realized when he said he had aspergers AND autism

What i said still goes!!
>>
>>34836362
>why aren't girls falling into my lap?
>>
>>34836557
>I still like him for his general self help stuff, but telling someone hit on a thousand woman and maybe 1 will fuck you is hardly advice, its just taking advantage of probability.

Nailed it. This is 99% of what PUA is all about and why I quit it 10 years ago. It's also why I'm going to be going back to it.

Because really that's all an ugly guy has. But yeah, you gotta know what you're getting yourself into.

From my perspective it's better probability to spam 100 girls IRL than on an online dating site where they can just ignore me.

We'll see. It's been a while.
>>
>>34836362
>>34836424

How do you survive so much embarrassment? I feel like you can't really be a robot if your level of neuroticism is so low that you can deal with that many awkward conversations and rejections and still keep goinn
>>
>>34834664
He doesn't look like a bona fide mumbling autist, pbbbt, fuck off with this PUA shit, mystery
>>
>>34836616

well its obviously because I'm not attractive
>>
>>34836623

I don't really know what people call a "robot". I'm just short and ugly and Indian so mostly incel.

Social interaction has never been a big deal to me. And I'm very stubbornly persistent when I set my mind to something.
>>
So this guy is taking advantage of desperate losers??

This guy needs to stop.

And he needs to pay.

All these guys wantbis some love. How dare he.
>>
>>34836623
not to mention all the ridicule from all the women who rejects you
>>
File: 6078[2].jpg (33KB, 491x404px) Image search: [Google]
6078[2].jpg
33KB, 491x404px
>>34836586
>going to a bar alone to hit on women
People still actually try to do this after 2005?
>>
>>34836640
Ugly guys have to work harder, you are right.

Wow, what a red pill. What a revelation.
>>
>>34836708

Last time I tried it seriously was 2006. But yeah I'm gonna do it again. What else am I going to do? Spend the rest of my life a virgin?
>>
>>34836665
you're a normie. Why do you feel welcome here after we've told you to fuck off over a million times? Is this how the girls feel when puas approach them?
>>
>>34836623

Its really not that bad if you don't care about actually succeeding and set a precedent that you're someone who hits on girls.

Like if you're on a new campus and establish yourself as the quiet distant guy, then it'll be weird if you start hitting on girls out of nowhere.
>>
>>34836712

Society tells men that if we are smart, hard working, confident, fun, good people, etc. then women will find us attractive and we will "find someone".

Meanwhile tall, good looking white guys that are NONE of those things are banging hundreds of girls that won't even talk to the rest of us.

Yeah, for those of us raised on a steady diet of lies that's a revelation. Also the PUA industry sold me the lie that looks don't matter for men in the early 2000s and as much as I knew it was a lie, I wanted to believe it.

You take for granted that this is now common knowledge.
>>
>>34836748

I'm a wizard. How can I be a normie?

As for your question, part of the key of doing PUA is to stop caring what they think and just consider them inanimate objects for you to practice on or manipulate.
>>
>>34836712

We have to work MUCH harder, don't play dumb.

I'm not even complaining, just saying its not even worth the effort of going through the humiliation gauntlet creeping out hundreds of woman just to maybe fuck a 6/10 slut. You're better off just focusing on your own improvement and building a life for yourself.
>>
File: chica_bonita__1_.jpg (436KB, 1106x1656px) Image search: [Google]
chica_bonita__1_.jpg
436KB, 1106x1656px
>>34836719
How about actually getting a life, going outside, attending organized social events and doing group activities/classes so that you are a fun and interesting person and meet people naturally.

Hitting on women in a bar or club is literally the biggest cliche ever, you're probably not a nightlife person who would even have fun at those places, so how do you think you would show up alone for the sole purpose of trying to meet women and have it not be blatantly obvious what you're doing, and totally creepy. What kind of trashy disease ridden slut hooks up with a guy she meets at the bar anyway? Wouldn't you rather develop a natural connection with someone in your yoga class, hiking group or underwater basketweaving meetup than run game on some drunk skanks?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (348KB, 2866x1593px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
348KB, 2866x1593px
Losers make excuses.

Winners fucking WIN.

Remember this fags.
>>
>>34836755
If you are genuinely smart/hard-working and/or confident, girls will notice you and be attracted to you. Being sincerely devoted to your passions is a turn on.

Sure you won't get model-tier women if you aren't uber attractive yourself, but your bar shouldn't be that high to begin with. If you're a 5/10 then look for other 5/10s - especially if you are not extraordinarily smart, wealthy or confident.

>>34836837
Improving yourself means improving your chances with women, dude. Two birds with one stone stuff.
>>
>>34836837
>You're better off just focusing on your own improvement and building a life for yourself.

Yeah but once you've done this as much as you can you'll always come back around to your basic biological drives.

I have a good job, a house, a car, and I'm still planning on returning to this shit because I'm tired of being alone and I can't get 6+ girls online to reply to me. At least IRL they actually have to respond to you.
>>34836865
>yoga class, hiking group or underwater basketweaving meetup

Yoga would be even creepier. Hiking isn't gonna get me anywhere. I play music so I thought about joining a music meetup.

But realistically when you're short and ugly you can either wait for good luck or spam hundreds of girls.

Who gives a fuck whether they "know what you're doing"? Like "Oh my god that guy is trying to meet a girl for SEX!"

No shit, just like everyone else.
>>
>>34836782
you can be a normie even if you're a virgin but you can't be a wizard if you're trying to get laid
>>
>>34836874

I'm a 3/10 who wants 5-6/10+ skinny girls.

The only solution is spamming. ie. PUA.

Alternative is fixing my face but that's a shitload of more heavy jaw surgery with no guarantees for my health or function after.
>>
>>34835922
actually i'm a hot girl? and i'm freaked out by you freaks. i thought you were at least self aware but now you're just making up myths about the female race to give yourself false hope. jesus christ. get a life.
>>
>>34836914
A 3/10 does not deserve a 5-6/10. You sound entitled.

However, plastic surgery is a rapidly advancing industry. I'd say it's a viable option if you wanted to take a flight over to Korea or something. Seriously, some real uggos have turned into literal idols over there thanks to PS.
>>
>>34836891
>Yoga would be even creepier.
If you hit on girls and run PUA shit, not if you're just talking to people you see regularly, do this and you make friends and meet women all the time.

Lots of meetup groups for every interest you can go to, same basically, it is obvious when you are somewhere just to pick up women, once I went to a meetup and the leader told me "I hope you're not here just to try and pick up girls." You meet people by just being fun and social not caring about the outcome- being the opposite of desperate and pushy

With your attitude you're probably going to get banned from places and arrested for sexual harassment
>>
>>34834664
>he's not monotone and slow
He's normal and has always been normal.
>>
>>34836684
not only that but I don't think he even warns them of the risks of false rape accusations. The only think I give him credit for is for dropping red pills on feminism and marriage during his presentations.
>>
>>34836949

Pretty much all women want tall good looking white guys.

I've seen my female friends' Tinder accounts and they look like Nazi soldier recruiting lineups.

My tall good looking white guy friends go out to bars and pick up every time. My short ugly nonwhite friends (and myself) have zero chance of this.

So don't say stupid shit about how women don't care about looks.

>>34836976

It has nothing to do with "entitlement". It has to do with what I want. I can get a 5-6+/10 girl if I spam enough women with PUA. I can also get one theoretically if I subject myself to a SARPE and revision LF1/BSSO plus v-line and mandibular angle implants.

Neither are great options. Both are better than just doing nothing or giving up which isn't in my DNA. I've already been rotting for a while and it's just making me miserable.
>>
>>34836977

That's retarded. You can't get banned from a club for hitting on girls. I've hit on hundreds or thousands in them before.

In undergrad I went to a rock climbing club to try to meet girls but trying to be casual about it. I spent a year there and only met my 6/10 rock climibng girl partner who wanted nothing to do with me in any capacity and already had a bf.

Waste of fucking time. That's stupid. If you're ugly you have to find the most concentrated volume of women and spam them mercilessly.
>>
>>34836976
Why can a 3/10 women get a 6/10 man? Surely she is entitled.
>>
>>34837012
>Being socially adept
>having female friends
>having male friends
>being a desperate incel
>calling yourself a wizard
>>
File: 05d[1].jpg (22KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
05d[1].jpg
22KB, 450x338px
>>34837045
>. You can't get banned from a club for hitting on girls.
>>
>>34837049
by nature if you're a 3/10 you're only gonna attract other 3/10s. obviously there are exceptions.

wanting a 6/10 and then being mad you aren't getting one is Elliott Rodger-tier delusion.
>>
>>34837149

I'm 30+ and virgin, so yeah, that makes me a wizard.

Also those "friends" I should have referred to in the past tense. I'm pretty isolated now.

>>34837157

Never happened to me and I did it hundreds of times.
>>
>>34837193

What does "being mad" have to do with it?

I have said it is doable with spamming so that is what I will do. Or major further surgeries that come with high risks.

Also there is nothing wrong with being frustrated at getting a raw deal in life.
>>
File: 87yyg.jpg (59KB, 495x660px) Image search: [Google]
87yyg.jpg
59KB, 495x660px
>hit on women at bar/club hundreds of times
>never got kicked out
>still a virgin
Hmmm..... Maybe you just weren't sexually aggressive enough.

>nice skirt, it would look great lying next to your thong on my bed
>>
>>34837320

I wasn't trying to get laid then. Just practice. I had health problems that made sex unappealing
>>
Watched both videos, pretty good material. Most of it could be applied to any area of life, such as career success.

Also that first video, "I don't deserve to reproduce!" Is this really how minds of normal people work? Dudes in their early 20s are so deeply concerned about reproducing that they're going to seminars and enrolling in 12 step type programs making that into a full time preoccupation?
>>
>>34837012
>So don't say stupid shit about how women don't care about looks.
HOW HARD ARE YOU TRYING TO TROLL?
THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLIND ILLITERACY AND BEING BATSHIT CRAZY

i'm saying looks DO matter
>>34835670 (You)
this
is indicating that the fucking ugly gingerface in the image is hideous. also >>34835922
"This guy is so addicted to being depressed and sad, he cannot even IMAGINE a world where things might be good for him."

i didn't watch the videos, and not sure if you're referring to gingerpie or assuming i'm a guy. either way,

>>34835845
this nigger is fucking delusional

"Except women don't care about looks."
"Women care about good emotions and fun. If you can provide that it doesn't matter how you look.
But since you aren't good with women, you have to at least try to present yourself in a good way.
Wear clean clothes and bathe.
That's literally it."

LMAO
most fucking psychotic post on the internet by far. god damn. so not really in reference to you, >>34835922

i was calling >>34835845
this nigger batshit insane hence>>34836949 (You)

from a girls perspective, >>34835845 this person sounds so fucking vomity holy shit. i want to hurl
>>
>>34837512

You sound insane and your ramblings are incoherent. Just shut up already.
>>
sorry but "good emotions and fun"?

no i don't want to go outside with you. i am not bringing you out. i am not introducing you to anyone. >>34835845
>>
you assume anyone who is ugly or beta automatically has a good personality. no, their personalities are most often shit, and they're not fun nor do they have any good emotions. they are the worst to hang out with.

so i have no idea what the fuck you're on about, claiming "it doesn't matter how you look as long as you bathe and wear clean clothes!" -- you have reached the deepest end of the spectrum. don't give me some bull shit example about 1 6/10 guy scoring a 10/10 thus everyone has hope. you are not michael jordan, and you are not bill gates. you are not an exception. fact is,
>>
>>34837241

Also one final thought on this issue.

In what way is being ugly supposed to make me okay with having an ugly or fat girlfriend? I despise being ugly. I despise ugliness.

I haven't been comfortable looking in a mirror since I was 15 and my jaws deformed. I avoid them completely. I can't even stand looking at my own face.

How am I supposed to be okay with dating a girl who is not only ugly but obese as well to be my "equal"?

This is retarded and not how it works. I would rather be alone. Or spam thousands of women. Or use my money to buy girls. Or risk my health with more surgery.

But I will never just be okay with banging fat and ugly girls. In no way does being ugly prepare you for that.
>>
>>34837565
you think your personality is golden

and looks are your only hindrance. grow up.
>>
*looks at thread title* oh i get it now
>>
>>34837565

More rambling incoherence. You write like a drunk.
>>
>>34837612
except you're ugly.

if lowercase letters diminish your ability to distinguish independent and dependent clauses, confusing them for run-on sentences, you need fucking help. good day herpesface <3
>>
>>34837652

A drunk or a third grader. Either one.
>>
>>34837652

I also can't help but point out the absurdity of insulting an ugly person as "herpesface" since to catch herpes you have to be sexually active and attractive people are therefore far more likely to have it.

Even your childish insults are retarded on multiple levels. You have a promising career in waitressing ahead of you.
>>
>>34837612
sadly, i can change the way i write. you cannot change who you are. written communication and verbal communication are completely different. whereas i might not care about staying here and debating like a dusty creature such as yourself, i have the agency to write and speak beautifully if i desire.

you, on the other hand, cannot change your ugly outside and inside. there is nothing about you that is attractive, you are repulsive in and out, and your soul and flesh are both rotten. i'm sorry but you have no credibility nor do you have any right to speak. your words hold no weight. i might come off as incoherent to you, which i'm definitely not (you're just blind from staring at the computer all day), but my words are like music to the soul, and people are always seeking me. it's incredibly painful to type to you let alone respond to you, and i hope you enjoy your 2 seconds of pompous obliviousness. hopefully one day you'll realize that nobody likes to be around you in real life, and your words fall on deaf ears. it's not a matter of good looks -- you are simply a repulsive, vomit-inducing zombie. you can quote all of the most treasured philosophers in the world, but nobody would take you seriously.
>>
>>34837725
LMAO

nice b8
g2g but please show your face or drop a link

let's see how golden you are
>>
>>34837725
thanks you can pump my gas senpie :3
>>
>>34837766

Tl; dr. You're trying too hard now. Lol'd half way at imagining you smugly typing that while thinking it would rustle any Jimmies though.

Also again the irony at calling some ugly inside while you try to write the most insulting post you can muster. Nothing you are doing here has any conherence.

Keep pissing in this ocean of piss though if it makes you feel better. I'm sure someone here has a fem dom fantasy and will fap to it.
>>
>>34837784

Why on earth would I post a picture or link for you? You're rancid.
>>
>>34834664
>claim hes the biggest hard case
>did more by 21 than most robots ever will
ok bud
>>
>>34835372
>So he's a literal normie pretending he had it hard.
Pretty much.
>>
>>34837572
>How am I supposed to be okay with dating a girl who is not only ugly but obese as well to be my "equal"?
I'd be ok with this.

But she wouldn't.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.