[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RED FLAGS FOR GIRLS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1140.jpg (111KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1140.jpg
111KB, 1024x904px
>she owns a large dog
>on her tinder profile she mentions her dog
>she wears a Beyonce KALE sweater
>>
>that afraid of being cucked by a dog

only robots could be this pathetic
>>
>>34834481
OP here. Dogs are deal breakers for me because they fucking smell. I'm currently living in an apartment where the former tenant was a pet owner and I can't fucking get this odor out of the carpet. Also I dated a girl who insisted on having her dog sleep in the bed. So awful.
>>
>she's anything like what my mum told me
>"a lady expects the door to be held open for her in a very specific way, every lady must be treated like a princess"
>"if you don't unquestionably adhere to chivalry, honey they will RUN"
>"I know in detail what every woman on the planet wants because I am a woman, I know what I'm talking about!"

>she doesn't know I'm legitimately aromantic
>>
File: 1485594829670.jpg (47KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485594829670.jpg
47KB, 800x800px
>>34834457
>is an SJW about almost anything other than veganism/men's rights and
>doesn't have a penis
pretty much the baseline
there's much more but those are the guaranteed disqualifiers
basically doesn't exist to put it plainly
>>
>>34834457
Yeah I'm a bit iffy about single girls with large dogs. Check if they're neutered or not, you don't want to use pussy that was previously property of Rover Thunderknot
>>
>>34835352
kek, how many girls do you think are fucking dogs? are you guys this paranoid?
>>
>she's changed her body in a permanent way (tattoos, more than one piercing per ear, etc)
>she takes birth control
>she wears make up more often than not

>>34835172
My mom also tried to instill ridiculously outdated/wrong values into me. Stunted me until I was about twelve and realized that parents aren't always right.

>>34835565
It's pretty uncommon unless you live in a poor area. Even then it's mostly preteens who are too scared to just fuck random guys, most girls who fuck dogs stop once they can get on the cock carousel.
>>
>>34835565
You have to understand the average robot will sooner believe enough first world women are fucking dogs as the reason he does not have a gf rather than he has personality flaws that needs to be improved.
>>
>>34834457
Bruh, I would love a gf with a dog. I love dogs! I remember when I was in high school my dog would hate bark or growl at some people. If my dog hates you, I'll feel obligated to dislike you for some reason. We were bros!
>>
>says she's into geek culture but isn't
>wears too much make up
Jus b urself

>has tattoos, lip/nose piercings and gauges
Unless she is a successful tattoo artist/artist/any other type of uncommon job then how is she going to find a common job and make a decent living without mooching off anyone

>super political
Not everything the government is doing is extremely right or wrong. Just be thankful we live in a country where its a rarity to starve and even homeless are fat

>super religious
Not every dude is Jesus and we can't all be the Samson to tear down the pillars of your lonliness
>>
File: 1486412663677.jpg (190KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1486412663677.jpg
190KB, 499x499px
>>34835306
literally wtf did I just read
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.