[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asians and Indians work hard to do well in school and career

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 2149niq.png (586KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
2149niq.png
586KB, 640x634px
Asians and Indians work hard to do well in school and career because they are ugly manlets and need the extra financial edge to compete in the sexual market place.

Genetically superior whites and blacks rely more so on their physical appearance.

>tfw you were born white and thought I could cruise along with all the white chads, instead I turned into a manlet and now suffer the same life problems as a asian/indian, but it's even worse because I don't have a high paying job to make up for it

If you're not at least 6'0 by the end of high-school you better start working hard on a good degree or you're fucked.
>>
Alternatively, don't date and keep that income to myself.
>>
>>34833770
What if you're 5'11?

>Tfw shortest in family
>Everyone else at least 6'

Why does this shit happen?
>>
File: 1485702247881.png (32KB, 688x578px)
1485702247881.png
32KB, 688x578px
>>34833770
im asian and i say this is somewhat true.
however i work hard, and i would say others like me aswell, do so because of our culture and how we were raised. I remember being belted once for getting a C on a shitty grade 1 maths test that didn't even mean jack, if you know what i mean.

It just then happens that asians generally tend to be less masculine, and aren't conventionally attractive in western standards.

Also if you see dating as some sort of 'sexual market place' you are mistaken. relationships aren't all about physical attraction, securing status/wealth, but the foundation of real relationships are in the connection between two people.
>>
jeans and lack of masculinity or w/e shortcomings i may have doesn't matter once i let go of the dating conditioning.
>>
>>34833770
>whites and blacks

no

just whites

t. blackbot
>>
>>34833770
>Asians and Indians work hard to do well in school and career because they are ugly manlets and need the extra financial edge to compete in the sexual market place
No, that's not true. At all. Parents of Indian-origin people come from a ridiculous competitive environment that is India. That's why they put emphasis on working hard and attaining financial success. These two thing are way better at determining your life than the number of hours you spent in gym in India.

t.Indian
>>
>6'3"
>am South Asian

I'm happy I got the tall genes.
>>
Do you feel bad that despite living in a white man's country, you are still inferior to the asian and indian?
>>
File: 1484228737921.jpg (149KB, 861x534px)
1484228737921.jpg
149KB, 861x534px
Y E L L O W E D
E L L O W E D
L L O W E D
L O W E D
O W E D
W E D
E D
D
>>
>>34834143
You don't have to lie about your race anon. We all know your white.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.