[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need cash guys, what are some robot tier jobs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dubs.png (35KB, 226x197px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.png
35KB, 226x197px
I need cash guys, what are some robot tier jobs?
>>
What do you need cash for?
>>
Night time security.
Night time clean up crew
Night time anything.
Got warehouses near you? Do that. Easy money but long hours.
>>
Scaring money out of normies.
>>
>>34833626
>robots getting hired for security job

lmao, just no.
>>
>>34833641
I'm doing security right now. What's wrong with that? I get the post on 4chan practically all day
>>
>>34833641
i know. fuck this meme. their arguement is " you dont do shit just sit their watch anime and be comfy" like wtf kind of fantasy job is that
>>
>>34833664
Who the fuck would hire some dumbo looking manlet skeleton looking dweeb as security. (ie: 95% of /r9k/)
>>
>>34833668
The only thing wrong with this job is the I have to deal with disrespect now and then and no one takes this shit seriously. If I had a little less ego I wouldn't care and could live my life till I died just fine, but having overachieving friends nearby me including roommates makes me feel inferior.

It's not a spiritually fulfilling job but it's the nicest Elite position that you could find at minimum wage.

>>34833686
As a security guard I'm a paid snitch. I could stand there and see something happen and that's basically the root of my job. If I want to stop something it's up to me but it's really at the discretion of whoever is hiring me.

To be real I practically could manhandle bums if I wanted to find needed to get them out, who are they going to complain to and actually get somebody that cares enough to back them up? This is given Im an asshole though
>>
>>34833614
Surviving.
>>34833626
I like this list, thank you.

Also I'm a total Manlet who is fate and ugly, does this effect my ability to get a job?
>>
>>34833835
Honestly, yes. People are fucked up and subconsciously shoes what they find more attractive. It just sort of happens so I've heard. It's not something you should focus on though, it's not like everybody does it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.